Nice move Bli$$ard

General
Prev 1 7 8 9 11 Next
20/09/2018 13:43Posted by Daarthor
20/09/2018 13:40Posted by Solodemonka
you need to buy 6 tokens instead of 5...

6 tokens for 6 months? Shocking.

Its not 6 tokens for 6 months, i mean does anyone still think before he speaks?

its 6 tokens for 78e of BALANCE (6x13e) and you need to pay 65.94e for this package and you are left with 12.06e. If package would be 65euro you could get away with 5 tokens with no left over. Token in this case is not for month of subscription but for amount of BALANCE, because if you gonna buy directly 6 tokens for GAME TIME you wont get mount.
Yes, I know how to read, however you could have been a bit more coherent.

But you didn't mention the other point? 1 month to make a choice on the deal is a long time for a deal. So I fail to see your reasoning on that one, no push to 'BUY IT NOW'?
20/09/2018 15:47Posted by Mastërmind
20/09/2018 15:43Posted by Daarthor

Is this a bad thing? Exposure for the PvE world of this game that has never properly existed in the past, due to guilds staying locked behind closed doors.

You are also aware it is the 20th of September right? So people on the fence, have a month to make the decision?

Where in the f I said it was a bad thing? Do you know how to read? I'll let you know:
300k viewers is a lot of attention given to WoW at that current time, so 1 hour later Activision-Blizzard puts out their "money grubbin' schemes". Coincidence? I think not.
Instead of trying to fix the actual problems of the game they do this. "Disgusting is the only word I have to describe this." - Garrosh Hellscream

It's your choice if you want to support a company like that or not.

I'm sure Method is in on it. Clearing Mythic during Pirates Day so Blizzard can use the promotion excuse.
It's so obvious.

Am I doing this right?

you are supporting this company too, With your sub.

Poly!! Dont tell'em!! It was a secret!!!
Posted by Daarthor
20/09/2018 13:40Posted by Solodemonka
you need to buy 6 tokens instead of 5...

6 tokens for 6 months? Shocking.

Its not 6 tokens for 6 months,

6 tokens = 6 months game time in wow normally, if anything you're proving the point that you make a saving purchasing the pack?
20/09/2018 16:00Posted by Tèsla

Several black SUVs just stopped in front of my house.
Send help.
20/09/2018 16:06Posted by Poly
20/09/2018 16:00Posted by Tèsla

Send help.

Is it just me or is the actual release of this mount going to be even funnier, as people will have to pay full price for it, and not get the gametime discount?
20/09/2018 16:08Posted by Daarthor
20/09/2018 16:06Posted by Poly
Send help.

Is it just me or is the actual release of this mount going to be even funnier, as people will have to pay full price for it, and not get the gametime discount?

AHAHAH i cant imagine.

poly: Im coming with help with the new mount. Ill come by the seaaaaa glugluglugluglu.....
20/09/2018 16:08Posted by Daarthor

Yes. Some time in 2019 we'll have round #2 of these whines consisting of:

- Why did a load of people get this mount for free
- Why is this mount £19 when others got it free
- Why can't I earn this mount in game
- Why is Blizzard constantly cash grabbing
Couldn't care less about a mount that does the same as other mounts.

Game has nothing new just legion with new art.

3.3.5 here I come.
My thoughts and a question i thing many will have.
Blizz says to a six month sub and you take a mount. Everything is okie for the subs players.
Now for players who pays month by month, why not give them the mount also after they complete six months of continusly play by paying their game time as i did from blizz shop. Its costs more BUT i prefer this way. The result is the same. 6 moths sub= mount now and month per month = mount at the end of the 6th month. I thing this is fair and includes all means of payment for game time.Your thoughts dear blizz?
I really am astounded at how petty some of you are OP so what they gave this to people who feel some loyalty to the game and also respect whilst it's not perfect they would like to stick it out and give it a fair chance.

I myself am a long term subscriber and I will be as long as WoW exists because this game has helped me through life for the last 10 years and the reasons to stay for me a deep rooted and hence why I have always had and will continue to have a 6 month subscription sure I understand why you maybe cheesed off with the way this has been done I also think it was sly and underhand but it was clear to me why I was given it as a thank you because I have no qualms in saying I would rather invest my money in this game than on a lot of other frivolous and worse ways and I continue to get a lot of fun from playing not just my main but also alternate characters.

What saddened me is the entitled we should have it because we bought tokens for it attitude of you and others who I suspect got all in a tantrum when they gave a statue to those who had subscribed 10 years from the start of the game. That's what galls me more than anything those of us who like the game as it stands being subjected to seeing Blizzard attacked when we are thanked for loyalty by those like you who's objective is to attack the company at any given chance.

Hence why I post infrequently on the forums because my sense of loyalty and love for this game is misconstrued as "white knighting" or being a "fan boi" (it's boy by the way) When I am just as critical of the way the game is made but since having a passion for it and enjoying it and being critical is seen as one and not the other and never mind being able to air both I don't come on here to post because being attacked by people I don't know is not something that is good for my soul never mind defending my views.

What is really sad is the reaction from the most toxic parts of the community when Blizzard gave something back to those of us who showed loyalty and have the spine to do so because we actually have fun and pleasure from the game even more so when the company gives something the so called critical masses and those with toxic and negative views then feel they are entitled to as well I feel that those who have such negative views by default should not get it if you don't want to invest money and time and enjoy the game fine that's up to you but do not assume you have the right to deny those of us who do. All in all it was nice to get this for six months quite happy with it.

Sad that some people really think too much of themselves.
If the mount was aquatic like the Anglers mount then I'd consider it, but it's not so I won't.
20/09/2018 16:26Posted by Relikk
If the mount was aquatic like the Anglers mount then I'd consider it, but it's not so I won't.

Might just be the most reasonable response I've seen as to why someone isn't getting it. Thank you!
Clueless people causing a ruckus, as usual.
20/09/2018 10:10Posted by Dakjo
You complain that there's no content that makes you want to play the game but you've not even set foot in Uldir on that character?

There's plenty of things to do, you just choose not to do them.

What if he doesn't like raiding? It only seems that Blizzard only cares about raiding "content" and forgets about other important RPG elements that make an MMO an actual MMO.
20/09/2018 16:24Posted by Bobthevoid
Your thoughts dear blizz

this is the central point of this drama :) blizz is saying "pay me 6 months now and you will get your new mount.. BUT if you dont pay right now no free mount " basically
Sub numbers must be very bad :)
Tired of this blizzard joke, doing world quests all day, wow being like diablo 3, no content, lack of comunication. Sub will expire soon