Spoils for Horde, Sh**t for Alliance ?

General
So if I'm not wrong the Horde got Arathi rares with the release of Warfronts, beside the fact of gearing up like crazy In the 3rd week of the expansion.
Today Alliance players could start their warfront, and to my surprise, the rares in Arathi don't drop anything for Alliance players ? how is this even fair ?

This is bad, very bad.
Inb4 it's the opposite for Darkshore.
Whine before warfront to the gnomes and even more whine after.
Folks are REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel to find something to whine about on the forums now.
Actually, Horde didn't get rares reset until AFTER the 7 days of the Warfronts happening, because Arathi was still controlled by us until the end of those 7 days. So, just wait until the 7 days are up, then you'll be able to go kill them.
I think the dude is confused, the Rares inside the Warfront scenario do not drop anything.
Didnt for Horde, wont for Alliance either.
Rares only drop stuff outside of the scenario.

Literally whining about nothing.
This warfront bias garbage is now getting ludicrous.
You are late to the party, I hope you will be screaming "Alliance bias" during the Darkshore Warfront, because, how else would this be fair? It would be really bad, really, right?
21/09/2018 05:19Posted by Uncertainity
You are late to the party, I hope you will be screaming "Alliance bias" during the Darkshore Warfront, because, how else would this be fair? It would be really bad, really, right?

No, it WOULD be fair for it to be how it has been, but the opposite way round for the simple fact it's already been in favour of the Horde side this time. If the next one is "hotfixed" to make it reset for both factions no matter who controls it, then it'd be even more unfair for Alliance. But if it's only reset for Alliance, then it would become fair.
Dear Blizzard

Please implement a new horde only trinket called "Tears of the Alliance".

Give it crap stats but an on use on effect that makes all Alliance players in the current map suddenly start crying.

Kindest regards,

The Horde
What? We had rares on arathi so moment warfronts released.

Gear up like £yuck? It’s 340 that’s not really gearing up.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, allience had WB that dropped 370 gear weeks befor horde.

You can always prove your frustration and unsub like everyother QQ post.
My, oh my.
The rares in Warfront drop nothing,only the rares from Arathi Highlands the Zone drop items/toys/pets.
Also the drop chance for gear from the rares has been reduced to ridiculous levels, while most horde got 3-4 340 pieces for their alts when i tried to kill a few with my alt i only got 30 ap...
give it a rest already. my god you alliance are cry babies.
21/09/2018 09:22Posted by Dappypally
What? We had rares on arathi so moment warfronts released.

Gear up like £yuck? It’s 340 that’s not really gearing up.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, allience had WB that dropped 370 gear weeks befor horde.

You can always prove your frustration and unsub like everyother QQ post.

I will correct you. ALL had rares pup when it first introduced, meaning Horde could kill them as well.

Yes, Alliance had 1-2 CHANCES (Depending on if you used a reroll thing) at getting gear from a WB. Where as Horde got a GUARANTEED 370 Piece of gear just over a week later. The same week Heroics came out and Mythics were just around the corner, where 370 gear would be useful.

Let's put it this way.

50 Alliance players killed the WB, only 7 got the gear.

50 Horde players did the Warfront, 50 of them got the gear.

That's a HUGE disadvantage to the Alliance.

Not to mention Horde could gear up alts as well, meaning Warmode would be even more balanced to the Horde side (Because Horde apparently need it lmao).
So much trouble could've been saved if someone from Blizzard shared IN ADVANCE how lockouts on these things will work. Including non-instanced Arathi rares.
21/09/2018 04:35Posted by Delboy
I think the dude is confused, the Rares inside the Warfront scenario do not drop anything.

You know what I mean.

Anyway let's make this clearer for short brains:

Horde got the Warfront scenario when it launched, everyone got 370 guaranteed loot drop.
In the outdoor Arathi, Horde players could also kill rares and loot them, along the Alliance who controlled the Warfront.
Now when the Aliance got the Warfront attack, the horde controls Arathi outdoor, they could 'again) kill and loot rares.
Alliance players in outdoor Arathi can't loot rares.

Is this clear to everyone ? ok good.

Now let's see,
Horde got guaranteed 370 when warfront launched, and could get loot on 26 rares in the outdoor zone. And then they could reloot them after the Alliance started attacking the Warfront.

Alliance got guaranteed 370 two weeks after, and no loot on rares.

Clear now ?
If you bothered to read the EULA it clearly states in section AViiiiXX subsection B234QQ that "We reserve the right to d*** all over the Alliance because we love the Horde so much".
22/09/2018 00:05Posted by Môé
21/09/2018 04:35Posted by Delboy

You know what I mean.

Anyway let's make this clearer for short brains:

Horde got the Warfront scenario when it launched, everyone got 370 guaranteed loot drop.
In the outdoor Arathi, Horde players could also kill rares and loot them, along the Alliance who controlled the Warfront.
Now when the Aliance got the Warfront attack, the horde controls Arathi outdoor, they could 'again) kill and loot rares.
Alliance players in outdoor Arathi can't loot rares.

Is this clear to everyone ? ok good.

Now let's see,
Horde got guaranteed 370 when warfront launched, and could get loot on 26 rares in the outdoor zone. And then they could reloot them after the Alliance started attacking the Warfront.

Alliance got guaranteed 370 two weeks after, and no loot on rares.

Clear now ?

Let's not forget the 3 days long "bug", when the Horde could queue for the War-front, without any minimum item level..