3 rätters middag på Blizzards HQ.

General
Förrätt: Lagg med inslag av scaling
Varmrätt: Lagg med en dubbelpannering av world quest
Dessert: Lagg med en fin touch av favorisering av en viss faction

Skämt åsido:

Varför laggar alltid BFA content när man joinar en raid på 10+ pers eller fler? Har dom inte bättre servrar än detta efter alla millar Blizzard har dragit in måste pengarna gå till något annat än teknologi.

Detta sker även i 5manna instancer och ibland i "open world" helt på måfå.

Please Blizzard, kirra biffen asappp.
Appetizer: Create elements of scaling
Hot Right: Create a double-order of world quest
Dessert: Make a nice touch of favoring a certain faction

Joking aside:

Why always BFA content when joining a raid of 10+ people or more? Do not they have better servers than this after all mills Blizzard has pulled in, the money must go for nothing but technology.

This also happens in 5man instances and sometimes in the open world.

Please Blizzard, Kirra Steak asappp

Even Translate can't figure this one out.
Post in English, and English only

Moderators need to be able to read everything you write to make sure it's not unsuitable for the forums. If we can't, we have to assume the worst and consider the post a breach of the forum guidelines. Posts not in English are subject to deletion.
Note: an extra version in English is not good enough, as a moderator can't verify that the non-English text is the same as the English one.
[Common]
Swedish Chef mains Warrior?
Think translated is about lagg and blizz should have better servers for the money they make my guess anyway
22/09/2018 23:48Posted by Rammin
Think translated is about lagg and blizz should have better servers for the money they make my guess anyway

ill bet 10$ its about high elves and horde bias... or feminism with faction leaders
He's complaining about lag and scaling, with a dash of favoritism of a certain faction.

OP speak english on the forums din jävel, us scandinavians do learn english in school so use it.
There forums are English only.
Please only post in English or find the forums for your own language.
22/09/2018 23:36Posted by Zta
Varför laggar alltid BFA content när man joinar en raid på 10+ pers eller fler? Har dom inte bättre servrar än detta efter alla millar Blizzard har dragit in måste pengarna gå till något annat än teknologi.

I always assumed it was because my computer is crap, that I always lag, especially in world boss raids and sometimes when there are a lot of others from other servers around.