Fortified as 1st affix is great design /s

Dungeons & Raids
Yeah, overtuned affix on trash infested BFA dungeons that doesn't add any mechanics, just make mobs tougher like the key was +4 levels, nice design kappa.
On top of all BFA features being trash, they also managed to suck the fun out of M+, a Legion feature.
If this affix was something like "mobs take 25% damage from AoE abilities" then at least the affix would be more interesting...
yeah gotta admit this week has been hell, ran a +10 once and not going to bother with any more unless a guildie needs help completing theirs
did a +7 and I'm done for the week.

utterly insane damage on teaming adds in motherlode was enough to put me off others. Can't stun can't CC can't interrupt...woop total mess.

I'll see what horror show next week is and decide what to do then.
24/09/2018 00:01Posted by Orlen

utterly insane damage on teaming adds in motherlode was enough to put me off others. Can't stun can't CC can't interrupt...woop total mess.

Maybe you should try cc-ing the accompanying adds then. Sure, some packs are hard. But they are definately doable.
22/09/2018 23:50Posted by Aìly
Yeah, overtuned affix on trash infested BFA dungeons that doesn't add any mechanics, just make mobs tougher like the key was +4 levels, nice design kappa.
On top of all BFA features being trash, they also managed to suck the fun out of M+, a Legion feature.
If this affix was something like "mobs take 25% damage from AoE abilities" then at least the affix would be more interesting...

Making mechanics actually matter kinda is like adding mechanics.
24/09/2018 07:56Posted by Kohanther

Maybe you should try cc-ing the accompanying adds then. Sure, some packs are hard. But they are definately doable.

We did.....I'm not talking about the accompanying adds which should have been pretty obvious given those are the ones you can stun can CC and can interrupt.

Did +8 motherload. Only mobs that can't be cced are the robots, masterminds and those guys with the jetpack.
Pack before 1st boss the hail of flattches assassin gets cced.
Sapper or two before 2nd boss. Rest of slightly rough packs just save cds for with it being trash week

Same. Did a +7 Atal'Dazar and I'm done for the week.

We had 4 CC's (Hex, Polymorph, Imprison, Roots) and the place was still absolute hell.

Was it doable? Sure, we completed it (not on time tho).
Did I have fun? No, not really.
Fix the effin basement teleporting mobs in waycrest manor maybe.