Stop the negative posts

General
Guys, please. If you keep posting all this negativity, you will piss off the Dev's. If we show them no appreciation for their work they will make the next patch/expansion alot worse than this one.
Is that how it works? They don't like our reaction to their obviously bad content so they will give us even worse stuff to troll us?

Negative feedback motivates the Devs to get it right next time. We payed more than a AAA price to play this and all we got was bad trash. Ofcourse people will complain untill they fix this game.
Guys, please. If you keep posting all this negativity, you will piss off the Dev's. If we show them no appreciation for their work they will make the next patch/expansion alot worse than this one.

Appreciation for the Azerite system that is passive, only a few choices per wheel and you have to farm specific items to get the passives you want?

They deserve nothing but contempt.
WE LOVE YOU DEVS <3 KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Who is this unnamed group of "we"?
11/09/2018 11:02Posted by Lèggo

That is wrong on so many levels, man :D But thank you.. #mademyday
Stop the negative posts

Stop the subscription requirement.
I honestly believe the dev team understand the buttmad at least in some areas like many bugs, prepatch etc because they knew that would happen because they were FORCED to rush the expansion because rich money hungry ugly executive demanded an earlier release
And what would pissed off devs do? Ignore us, like always?
if they can't see that millions of devoted players love their game and have done for years then they don't have the sense they were born with,
there is NO lack of appreciation for the good things they do but they HAVE to understand that quality is better than quantity..
it's not negativity, it's not whining, it's not qq...it's righteous indignation..there's a difference..:p
11/09/2018 11:06Posted by Liarawyn

Who is this unnamed group of "we"?

The shills and green posters

We're paying customers, €10-15/month. We pay for the next expansion +€45. We pay an AAA-developer to bring us a good experience. They have to deliver or it will spread like wildfire with every news outlet hunting them down. EA paid a heavy price with their Star Wars game.
Devs, I may love you, everyone else thinks you're a shower of Donald Trumps!
then we wont give them money and they will loose their job, thats not how it works.

You dont honestly believe this do you ?

Feedback is important. If everyone smiled and all sang the praises of how wonderful the game is in every way even if a person did not truly think so, thats when the game would get worse.

Besides this, everyone is entitled to an opinion and feelings, especially if a person is asked to pay £120 per year to access the server + £40-£60 on top every 2 years for a new xpac.
Blizz need to calm the players and announce allied fox and snakes already
Actually I say praise the teams that deserve it. So far all the post I've been seeing have praised the Art, Cinematic and Music teams. In that regard the expansion is frankly great. The leveling experience (apart from Stormsong and Vol'dun...someone dropped the ball on those two zones) has been universally praised as well.

So A+ on those fronts.

However the Q&A team, the Systems designers, the Class balance team and whichever one of them it was that decided they wanted to artificially stretch everything out to the point where it is really obvious to the players, they do not deserve praise.

They deserve a stern talking to about their performance at the very least. It is clear that BfA was obvious rushed out at least 2 months sooner than it should have been (I'm guessing the executives are the cause of this).

Warfronts, Azerite Armor (and the Heart of Azerite) and Island Expeditions have all just been...well to put it bluntly, non-engaging. People do them because of they're either a source of rep once a week (Island expeditions) which then get dropped when people get exalted. Offer a very, very easy way to afk and get geared (Warfronts) and lastly feel very lackluster and generally poorly balanced (technically all of them but mainly Azerite armor).
I appreciate their work and effort. I just think that they can do a lot better than this.
I really really really don't understand why you guys continue to login every day and play the game when you !@#$% and whine and hate the thing so much.

Personally I'm having a great time and if I was a blizzard employee I'd be sat at work depressed having to read these forums every day. You guys are so damn negative constantly.

Story Quests and Zones are some of the best they've ever done.
Art is fantastic
The classes aren't as bad as everyone makes out once you've itemized.
Azerite isn't bad to grind, you don't need to even grind it just play the game and it comes.
Welfair epics from Arathi rares my alt is already 340 ilvl
M+ is great and tonnes of fun with friends
The Raid is fantastic for a first raid looks great and looking forward to continuing next week.

Warfronts... who the fck cares. It's something you do once every other week. They should just remove the 370 loot and maybe people would stop caring so much about it.

Cheer up. Props to Blizzard anything that has gone wrong has been fixed incredibly quickly.