My experience as a brand new Shaman player in BFA

Shaman
So I decided to play an Enhancement Shaman for the first time ever in all of Wow for BFA.

I just wanted to say that I really feel bad for all of you guys that have been playing this class for a long time. I feel like Blizzard really screwed you all over. I also seriously hope this class gets the fixes it deserves in the upcoming patch. At the moment the dps numbers are low, the class feels clunky and broke and it’s just a giant hot mess. I don’t play Healer or pvp but I believe it’s riddled with problems too. Maybe in a few months time or at least after 8.1 we will all be laughing about these dark times, what do you think? Also is it worth at this point even sticking with the Shaman or should we all just play something else until we know for sure it’s worth coming back? At the moment nothing about this class is fun :/
Eh, I think the playstyle of Enhancement is alright. Maybe tweek the numbers for the AoE choices a little bit, so you can use something else than Sundering.
18/09/2018 07:42Posted by Casualius
Eh, I think the playstyle of Enhancement is alright. Maybe tweek the numbers for the AoE choices a little bit, so you can use something else than Sundering.

I feel Enhancement's playstyle mainly suck in raids though, you become even more RNG dependent and if you are unlucky you just have nothing to press and no maelstrom. I don't get how people can defend this situation as it's only somewhat engaging when you have procc streaks.

Another problem with RNG are you cd's, if you line up wolves, the shield overcharge buff, forcefull winds and then get the wrong wolves or no Stormbringer procs you lost your entire burst, there is so much that can go wrong. This is enormously frustrating and just plain bad design..

A hotfix that gives us more haste is the only 'temporary' solution I see but this needs to be addressed ASAP..

Ahahahaha. Joking right? Wait..... You are serious.
18/09/2018 16:37Posted by Bigtommy

I feel Enhancement's playstyle mainly suck in raids though, you become even more RNG dependent and if you are unlucky you just have nothing to press and no maelstrom. I don't get how people can defend this situation as it's only somewhat engaging when you have procc streaks.

Another problem with RNG are you cd's, if you line up wolves, the shield overcharge buff, forcefull winds and then get the wrong wolves or no Stormbringer procs you lost your entire burst, there is so much that can go wrong. This is enormously frustrating and just plain bad design..

A hotfix that gives us more haste is the only 'temporary' solution I see but this needs to be addressed ASAP..

You gonna copy and paste this on every thread? Zzz