Can we have hourly sub instead day time?

General
Hello,

I wonder does someone opened similar thread before about or sub time? Problem is that I sometimes travel and can't play it for days, sometimes only 1 hour per day and sometimes can play 5hours... So in the end, I waste maybe 10-15 days non playing.

Would be nice that we pay the number of hours for the game, and when we log out that time will be saved until next time we log in to our account.

I know that would be better for players but not for Blizzard, I guess :/
I am afraid that it would not work well with the time gated design of the game.

Even if it was introduced, the cost would most likely go up instead of down for your average player.
I dread to think how much of my play hours would be eaten up by loading screens if that was the case.
sounds really bad for the game. makes hours played rather than months subscribed the metric blizzard cares about, so they'd design the game around maximising people's time ingame rather than trying to keep people subscribed. on the other side of the fence players would be actively trying to minimise their game time, so people would be avoiding spending time doing "wasteful" things. leveling alts would literally cost money.
They don't even let you freeze your game time if you have to stop playing.
So probably no.
That's the point of monthly sub. If you paid them by the hour they'd lose 50% of your money.
19/09/2018 13:42Posted by Belami
I dread to think how much of my play hours would be eaten up by loading screens if that was the case.

How? Isnt it the same thing man, time passes either way...
So what would you pay per hour? 1 cent? 2 cents? 5 cents? 10 cents?
19/09/2018 13:48Posted by Kyoda
They don't even let you freeze your game time if you have to stop playing.
So probably no.

Freezing time would be a nice option too ...
19/09/2018 13:53Posted by Calydor
So what would you pay per hour? 1 cent? 2 cents? 5 cents? 10 cents?

I mean paying and counting hours like 1 month=30*24=720hrs

When you log out, your time is frozen. When you log in, it starts counting.

Would be rly nice for people who can't play for a few days every month....

Get an SSD LMAO
19/09/2018 13:58Posted by Anarchy

Get an SSD LMAO

Just throwing money at all your issues isn't really an option for everyone, y'know.
this will never happen , afraid you will just have to put up with it until one day when wow becomes f2p .. (20 years from now)
19/09/2018 14:12Posted by Subbie
19/09/2018 13:58Posted by Anarchy
Get an SSD LMAO

Just throwing money at all your issues isn't really an option for everyone, y'know.

/console worldPreloadNonCritical0 will though.
How poor you have to be, to even think about these kind of issues?

One hour cost about 0,018e
19/09/2018 13:32Posted by Killemall
Hello,

I wonder does someone opened similar thread before about or sub time? Problem is that I sometimes travel and can't play it for days, sometimes only 1 hour per day and sometimes can play 5hours... So in the end, I waste maybe 10-15 days non playing.

Would be nice that we pay the number of hours for the game, and when we log out that time will be saved until next time we log in to our account.

I know that would be better for players but not for Blizzard, I guess :/

Blizzard handing in loads of money just for your convenience? Never going to happen! I for one would love a pay to play model.
19/09/2018 14:21Posted by Razil78D517
How poor you have to be, to even think about these kind of issues?

One hour cost about 0,018e

Sry if somehow I ofended you.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Get an SSD LMAO

£20? Like 2 months subscription?
You can literally get an SSD for £20 and put WoW on it SMH
switch to the chinese server. it's like that there.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Get an SSD LMAO

Getting an SSD isn't really "throwing money at problems". A PC without an SSD is crippled by old technology pushed to its limits. SSDs are a required component by most people's standards in a modern PC because of the massive different it makes to your perception of performance for the amount they cost.