[A] DPS Priest LF (Ideally late night) raiding

Looking for Players – PvE
38yr old brit, acts my age when raiding, maybe not so much the rest of the time..

Currently on Bronze Dragonflight but willing to realm transfer (even potentially faction swap) for the right guild.

Been progression raiding on and off since WOTLK, very capable dps, learning to disc heal to help groups im in too. Very keen to be able to raid ideally at the later side of evenings in EU TZ, just to fit in with hectic work schedule, although happy to do more normal time raiding if the right guild wants me!

Looking to move on from my current guild because its gone somewhat social due to some historical drama, so opportunities to even Mythic dungeon run are somewhat scarce.

Joined BFA a tiny bit late due to real life so working to gear up to get into things properly. Currently at 336 at the time of writing, hoping to push 345+ by end of this week. Wont ask for boosting or anything like that, just want the opportunity to prove myself in a raid setting.
Hi there!

New Destination is a casual normal/heroic raiding guild on Silvermoon alliance.
Most of us have played together for a long time, at different levels. We used to raid high end content (heroic back in the day and mythic in more recent tiers) but since Legion we focus on heroic due to real life commitments.

For those wanting to push high end content we run M+ groups daily and try to get everyone their high level clear for the week.

We are a relaxed and friendly guild, and will not tolerate any drama, but friendly banter is always encouraged. We have a good mix of people, with a core from the UK and Scandinavia. Most of us are a bit on the mature side and have been playing this game for far too long.

We are currently a bit light on ranged dps, having another shadow priest would be a perfect fit for us (especially with a disc offspec which could come in handy as backup healer).

Raid schedule: Mon, Wed 21.30-00.00

If this sounds interesting, pls add me on Wau#2382 for a chat!

Cheers
12/09/2018 16:30Posted by Wau
Hi there!

New Destination is a casual normal/heroic raiding guild on Silvermoon alliance.
Most of us have played together for a long time, at different levels. We used to raid high end content (heroic back in the day and mythic in more recent tiers) but since Legion we focus on heroic due to real life commitments.

For those wanting to push high end content we run M+ groups daily and try to get everyone their high level clear for the week.

We are a relaxed and friendly guild, and will not tolerate any drama, but friendly banter is always encouraged. We have a good mix of people, with a core from the UK and Scandinavia. Most of us are a bit on the mature side and have been playing this game for far too long.

We are currently a bit light on ranged dps, having another shadow priest would be a perfect fit for us (especially with a disc offspec which could come in handy as backup healer).

Raid schedule: Mon, Wed 21.30-00.00

If this sounds interesting, pls add me on Wau#2382 for a chat!

Cheers

Is it okay if I add as well, in the same boat as you guys. 34yrs in UK, work finishes at 2030 UK time so looking for a guild that is mature and laid back. Willing to do a realm transfer. Have a lock at 340 and playing mw monk/ww monk.
If I don't get a chance to message you ,do email me if it's k on ashwinjohn32@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Hello

We are a group of friends from different nationalities (UK, SWE, NL) that got together during early Legion to start raiding on [H]Frostwhisper.

We raid two times a week, Wednesday and Thursday 21.00 - 00.00 server time.

We need Healers and DPS, if you feel to give us a shout you can contact my guilds leaders via:

Battletag:
Hedges (Hedges#2469)
Dyinggiraffe (Dyinggiraffe#21826)

I'll also put in our recruit message if you wanna read some more.

Team Two is a PVE focused guild, and our aim is to clear the highest level of content we can and - of course - to have fun doing so!

We can offer you a relaxed, friendly raiding environment, members who love to run mythic+ and an active discord server. We have a good sense of community and we hope all of our members join in with that.

We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday starting at 21.00 server time until 00.00 server time.

Our aim is to continue to gather a strong roster of quality players that fit with our community going in to BFA. We have plenty of active players still getting involved in raids, mythic+, achievement runs and all kinds of content.

Take care

//Talsy
Hi there Alaris, I like the sound of your post and think you'd fit in well with us here, a lot of us are the same older in age (but not necessarily in mind) :p
We raid at a later hour, really good for UK based players.
We raid 3 nights per week - Mon/Weds/Thurs
Between: 22.00 - 0.00 server time
We've just cleared 8/8 normal Uldir and going onto heroic tomorrow, we would have room for a shadow priest, and a good fit for the guild.
Why not have a look at our website and see if we tickle your fancy?
http://www.actaguild.org/index.php?gid=423456
or add me hellykins#2114 for a chat.