To Aerythlea !

General
Hello all,

Can I ask to increase post limit in this topic " Quel'dorei High Elves as an Alliance allied race" since it reached 3k posts and you can not post anymore :(.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619551798?page=151

Is this even possible or we will have to make new one?

Please if anyone have power and can, increase post limit.

Thank you.
No, let it die.
13/09/2018 15:34Posted by Goresh
No, let it die.
I feel sorry for the alliance. There's so many interesting races they can get and people keep screeching on about belves with different eyes as if it's the best thing ever.

I say bring updated Jinyu to the Alliance (or some other smaller race that looks cool)!
It's a pointless thread... but some of the best thoughts and infomation lorewise speaking are there. So let it raise the cap.
Let it die and just accept this is NOT going to ever happen you had your say and you need to move on.
13/09/2018 15:34Posted by Goresh
No, let it die.

Let it die and it will only come back again in force.
The thread at least keeps it contained to one place (mostly).
Better to have it contained in a single thread. Otherwise, they'll just spam multiple new threads about it.
13/09/2018 15:39Posted by Shumensko
Better to have it contained in a single thread. Otherwise, they'll just spam multiple new threads about it.

That's the point, so we no need create new ones. :)
Please close this thread before it spreads.
13/09/2018 15:38Posted by Áranaría
Let it die and just accept this is NOT going to ever happen you had your say and you need to move on.

Just like people moved on when they were told that flying wasn't coming back in future expansions? :)

There is no harm in letting people discuss it in a single thread. None.
I like to discuss High elves, but I really don't want to see these forums being spammed all over, so it would be better to contain this topic in one thread.
I've increased the cap on that thread now. :)