Buy Darkmoon trinket now?

Monk
Hi.

Due to IRL stuff I have just recently started BfA and I picked up my Monk as main. I’m about to migrate server and change faction which I why I can’t log my char to post from.

My goal for BfA is to push M+ dungeons keys with 3-4 of my friends and if I have the time (family first) some Heroic raiding. No Mythic progress what so ever. We do take the M+ push serious though so I want to uptimize my char what I can.

I’m currently 345 and climbing and when you say WW Monk which I mainly will be, you can’t deny looking closer at the Darkmoon Deck: Fathoms. I read and hear it’s almost BiS trinket for us and no Mythic Uldir trinket beats it, but is it still worth buying when we are almost one month in BfA? I think it’s about 100,000 gold and I know it’s not a lot but since I’m not sitting on a fortune I’d rather ask here before clicking on “Buy out”

Thanks! :)
Fathoms deck is very good and you won't get anything better in long time. I have 380 trinket from fetid and 355 fathoms sims better. So grab it if you can afford ;)
18/09/2018 11:42Posted by Kotarò
Fathoms deck is very good and you won't get anything better in long time. I have 380 trinket from fetid and 355 fathoms sims better. So grab it if you can afford ;)

is the fetid trinket any better now that they buffed the proc rate?
19/09/2018 01:06Posted by Daffon
18/09/2018 11:42Posted by Kotarò

is the fetid trinket any better now that they buffed the proc rate?

They buffed proc rate and nerfed damage by a lot. Now you have constant damage but it hits just ~6700.