Perpetua [H][3/8M] - Recruiting DPS

Draenor
Perpetua is a Horde Guild on Draenor whose core group has raided together since the Legion launch. We are currently progressing in mythic, and are recruiting a few DPS to provide some flexibility in our roster.

Recruitment

Tanks: Full
Healers: Full
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Warlock, Mage SPriest, Ele Shaman
Melee DPS: Havoc, Warrior, Ret Pal

If your class is not listed here, please still get in touch - all competitive players are welcome, regardless of class.

Raids & Raid Times
We raid twice a week:
Wednesday: 20:30-23:00 ST
Sunday: 20:30-23:00 ST

We have an optional Alt raid on Saturday: 20:30-23:00 ST

Our Expectations
We expect new raiders to have atleast heroic raiding experience, to be active and attend regularly, to get involved with mythic+ either with other guildies or on their own, and to turn up to raids on time with flasks and food.
We use Discord and expect raiders to join for raids. We'd also prefer people who are active on Voice Comms, but it's not a requirement by any means so long as you jump in for raid nights.

About us
We're a laid back bunch of guys, mostly UK based. We chat a lot of !@#$, post a lot of memes, and have a pretty sick sense of humour, but then who doesn't? We run a lot of mythic+ outside of raid times, do old content/transmog runs regularly, and sometimes even crack open a cold one while doing so. We also play other games like Overwatch, GTAV, FIFA, LoL, and Destiny 2.

Congratulations on making it this far!

If you're interested in applying head to our website to apply:
www.perpetuaguild.co.uk
(If you fill out an application, it makes it really easy for us to see what you're about instead of pinging armoury pages and logs across discord so, go on, make our life easy.)

Or contact one of our officers for a chat:

Sanguine#2533
Rikachan#2491
PastorJ#2679
Darathon#2931
RyanNT1#2777
RikTarded#2872

Feel free to drop in and join us for some mythic+ or something, come hang out!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Edited recruitment.
Greetings,

Retribution Paladin here. My guild disbanded today and I am LF a new guild.

I have Cutting Edge experience in Mythic Legion. Currently I am around 364 Ilvl equipped. Looking for an interactive guild with activities beside raiding. I.e. M+, pvp, etc.

I got epic logs in the current raid tier and legendary in legion. I also have experience clearing M+ 9.

Is it possible I can have a chat to discuss possibilities of joining this guild?
Greetings,

Retribution Paladin here. My guild disbanded today and I am LF a new guild.

I have Cutting Edge experience in Mythic Legion. Currently I am around 364 Ilvl equipped. Looking for an interactive guild with activities beside raiding. I.e. M+, pvp, etc.

I got epic logs in the current raid tier and legendary in legion. I also have experience clearing M+ 9.

Is it possible I can have a chat to discuss possibilities of joining this guild?
Edited Recruitment
Hi Dordrecht,

Whisper one of the officers and we'd be happy to have a chat with you!
Hi.

Would you be interested in two players (mage + dps warrior/ dps dh) from Norway? We are currently looking for a guild we can do m+ and occasionally join a raid with. (Our work schedule sucks and prevents us from being active hardcore raiders tho we will have time to show up for some of them) We are both veterans from vanilla looking for a community to play this game with)

Both are 28 years old.

Best regards
Abrahadabra and Thanagorius/Krets.
Hi Abrahadabra,

We're always open to bringing in new people, especially for content like Mythic+, and we'd be happy to have a chat with you guys if you're still interested. The best thing to do would be to whisper one of the officers, (our btags are all listed and there's always at least one of us online to speak to).

This post tends to get checked daily, or less frequently, so you might find yourself waiting for us to respond for a while.

In any case, if you're still looking for a place to call home, please do hit one of us with a message.

Cheers,
Dura

In other news, recruitment has been updated.
Bump
Edited Prog & Recruitment
Bump
Edited recruitment.
Edited recruitment and contacts details
Bump
Bump
Edited Recruiting
Bump