People these days complain about everything.

General
If it sounds like one of those "back in my day" threads it's because it is.

Seriously people, stop complaining about everything. I've seen people complaining that they have to do x thing to get x reward, that they want allied races to the unlockable right away without having to go back and earn the rep, that there is no content, that the content is too hard.

I get there are some design flaws (like azerite traits balacing) but my god, people are just complaining about every little thing. Even in spite of these shortcomings, I still find it entertaining and find beauty in those little challenges (like having to unlock an allied race through some requirements).

If you don't like the game then unsub, simple as that. The game is far from perfect but it's still enjoyable for some.
If you don't like the game then unsub, simple as that. The game is far from perfect but it's still enjoyable for some.

I wonder what kind of mental problem they have that leads them to be unable to do that :o
Because this awesome piece of art is slowly and stedy becoming a cashgrab. If you love someone and see the person ruining their life by cheap crack, you try to help the person. It is not that simple to kick someone from your life. Same with WoW. I love the game, but the cashgrabbing sickness is becoming more and more visible.
20/09/2018 12:36Posted by Putridius
Because this awesome piece of art is slowly and stedy becoming a cashgrab. If you love someone and see the person ruining their life by cheap crack, you try to help the person. It is not that simple to kick someone from your life. Same with WoW. I love the game, but the cashgrabbing sickness is becoming more and more visible.

And you try to help that person by complaining about their sickness and having the worst, most negative attitude possible?
Are you complaining about people complaining ………

*sigh*
20/09/2018 12:32Posted by Rålph
I wonder what kind of mental problem they have that leads them to be unable to do that :o

Maybe they have unsubbed, but like me, they have some sub-days left and do some forum-chatting on the side while working (Or are in school, who knows!)
20/09/2018 12:37Posted by Reddan
20/09/2018 12:36Posted by Putridius

And you try to help that person by complaining about their sickness and having the worst, most negative attitude possible?

Nope, but we as customers, provide feedback. Even though very inconsistent and usually full of emotions, but this is the only thing we can do (apart from joining Activision, climbing the career ladder and becoming a senior manager and change the business strategy, but ain`t nobody got time fo dat)
Yes, they do. And they will continue to do so no matter what we say about it. So best is just to accept and move on. But we can continue to spread the positives while "they" focus on the negatives.
Nah, many people complain about many different things, and that's why it looks like everyone complains about everything :)

Certain complaints however have merit. Locking new races (void elves and lightforged draenei) behind old content was a bad decision. People came here and realized they can't play before completing previous expansion.

I believe it's called Stockholm Syndrome.

I wonder what kind of mental problem you have that makes you unable to understand why some people are getting upset over the current state of this game.

You try to help that person in the ways you can. You can help WoW by giving feedback, which is a part of these forums.

Instead of blindly staring at the words used, "oh no, a swear word!!!", try to look at the underlying message. People are getting upset over X and Y, that is what is important.
Kinda have to agree, i remember times, Tbc times, when we were killing huge fel reaver Just for The sake of it, Just for fun, fun days when people doesnt needed any rewards to do things, because fun was enough reward for all of us, but Hey, times change, deal with it and go forward. It is sad, but if you find nice people to play with then it doesnt really matters, why do you focus So much at this complains?
20/09/2018 12:45Posted by Nimbledigit

You try to help that person in the ways you can. You can help WoW by giving feedback, which is a part of these forums.

Instead of blindly staring at the words used, "oh no, a swear word!!!", try to look at the underlying message. People are getting upset over X and Y, that is what is important.

Actually in this forum there is just a plethora of ppl complaning about anything. The massive rant about a free mount is not "giving feedback" is just "ranting useless and sour".
20/09/2018 12:30Posted by Reddan
stop complaining about everything.

Complaining about people complaining how ironic :D
20/09/2018 12:54Posted by Tèsla
20/09/2018 12:45Posted by Nimbledigit

Actually in this forum there is just a plethora of ppl complaning about anything. The massive rant about a free mount is not "giving feedback" is just "ranting useless and sour".

That is your opinion. Again, stop looking at the words that are being used and instead look at the complaint.
    If you don't want the game time, don't buy it. It's just a mount.
    Stop pretending you've been playing since Vanilla.
    No one tricked you with BfA.
    No one cares if you're unsubbing (because definitely, honestly, you really are this time!)
    Your class isn't broken just because someone else was better than you.
    If you're frustrated by lack of content, it's probably worth looking at how much of your time you're spending on a computer game.
    Likewise, if you're foaming at the mouth as you type an angry 8-paragraph rant to "the devs" that no one is going to read, then it might a good idea to take a break.

Lastly, you may not always like what they do, but this game is created and run by people. Other human beings. If I worked on this game and saw the vile, entitled posts on here, I'd permanently delete your characters. :)

I wonder what kind of mental problem you have that makes you unable to understand why some people are getting upset over the current state of this game.

Posting things like 'This game sux now! Devs r stupid lol!" is not useful feedback.
@Nimbledigit, is that a draenei boot on your head?
20/09/2018 13:06Posted by Morbyd
Posting things like 'This game sux now! Devs r stupid lol!" is not useful feedback.

Maybe their particular message is not the feedback that they can dig into deeper and find out what it up, but it is feedback. It shows that the people are not happy with X or Y. But there are more than enough of more constructive messages that are able to be dug into deeper.

If I hit my knee on the side of a table and I curse afterwards, that is feedback. You may not understand what happened, but you know I am upset. If I hit my knee and give an explaination of what happened without swearing, that too is feedback.

Every post about X and Y is feedback. Some feedback is more helpful than others. The fact remains that there are many people upset.

20/09/2018 13:10Posted by Penya
@Nimbledigit, is that a draenei boot on your head?

It might be! I did get it off of some tentacle faced humanoid after I killed him.