Hellfire citadel mythic impossible?

General
The damage of the normal adds on the cannons is insane, it's impossible to solo even tho I play a hunter/rogue. I tried every possible speed boost, but even then I can't get to the adds fast enough. Some packs actually take like 8 seconds to kill the cannon, I did this boss on mythic back in WoD, and I can't remember it dying so fast, even when we !@#$ed up.
Yes it's impossible,all the people that solo clear hellfire citadel every week are cheater,we should all report them.
Maybe it's possible on a druid, maybe people just all have acces to the portals already to skip the boss. I have no idea, but it seems impossible to me.
Only possible with luck on a monk with an ox statue... It's pathetic it's time 1st boss get adjusted to 1 player.
Its possible with a BM hunter if you manage your pet really well and make him take care of a side as you take care of the other side.
I've no idea about the earlier bosses, but Mannoroth/Archimonde fall over super easy.
20/09/2018 20:40Posted by Subbie
I've no idea about the earlier bosses, but Mannoroth/Archimonde fall over super easy.

Yeah probably, it's not the damage to my character that is painfull, but the damage to the cannon's/ the speed needed to do this fight. I had a 50% shot a week ago on my BM hunter, then a 40% shot on Surv. Just tried it on Outlaw rogue with Hit & Run and some speed gear and it's impossible to do. Adds spawn to fast, deal way too much damage to the cannons... I remember it being hectic but not like this. Adds also don't instant aggro you even when you hit them.
yhea, its near impossible. they should really do something about it. they have for the first boss in BWL with razorgore. wich was also near impossible. what they have both in common is that they are both first bosses that is a clogged up bottleneck. preventing us to getting to the other content behind them wich is nowhere near as tough to solo.

they also made it so you could skip valithria in ICC, because it was impossible for non hybrid classes with targetable heals to get past to kill sindragosa to be able to get to the lich klng.

and they should when/if they do fix the first boss in HFC also fix blast furnace in blackrock furnace. because it is impossible without a priest.
Just take a friend/random with you, it's that easy.
It was complicated for me the first time I did it on druid, but after a failure or 2, I understood the mechanics and it became pretty simple.
Maybe round up the adds first, but don't kill them? Often killing them fast simply forces a faster respawn, not sure about this encounter you would have to test it.
I farm HFC Mythic on my Priest and I tried to get the portals for my lock. The first boss is impossible as the trash kill the canons very fast. They should make something so people can solo this boss at lvl 120.
20/09/2018 20:32Posted by Destruct
Only possible with luck on a monk with an ox statue... It's pathetic it's time 1st boss get adjusted to 1 player.

Statue certainly helps, I can use it to do normal and HC, but on mythic for some reason I find some of the casters just plain out ignore it. I've come close to doing it but it still a pain.
It's been fekked up since the crunch. ETA on a fix is slightly this side of the apocalypse. Blizzard is such a small indie firm that they can't fix stuff in a reasonable time frame, as we all know.
20/09/2018 20:50Posted by Tomsboll
yhea, its near impossible. they should really do something about it. they have for the first boss in BWL with razorgore. wich was also near impossible. what they have both in common is that they are both first bosses that is a clogged up bottleneck. preventing us to getting to the other content behind them wich is nowhere near as tough to solo.

they also made it so you could skip valithria in ICC, because it was impossible for non hybrid classes with targetable heals to get past to kill sindragosa to be able to get to the lich klng.

and they should when/if they do fix the first boss in HFC also fix blast furnace in blackrock furnace. because it is impossible without a priest.
Just spam the button to destroy eggs in bwl and you can finish it
theres also spine of deathwing. they real dont want us so solo stuff thats older
tbh i find it easy on my sv hunter apart from the obvious first part where you need to be in two places at once.
21/09/2018 01:28Posted by Evilbefall
theres also spine of deathwing. they real dont want us so solo stuff thats older

Spine of deathwing has been soloable since forever, just move left to right every so many seconds, but I agree with the original post, something needs to be done with the first encounter in HFC!
If you're struggling, take a friend ;)
Me and my girlfriend are running old raids for appearances, and I think it is safe to say we both had problems with the first encounter
We died about two or three times, but we did manage to win then, and we even got the achievement for keeping the cannons healthy.

Yeah, an encounter that is definitely no cakewalk.