Darnassian refugees sitting on the streets

General
That's horrible to look at. Can't Mr. Anduin give them some tents at the very least? :(
they do at the embassy

the refugees in Orgrimmar literally sleep on the streets around camp fires

theres no tents really or space for them to be because the refugee area was already taken by the Golbins of Kezan when their ship was blown up by the Alliance in Cata
Free tents? they'll be after free healthcare next. And they'll try to enforce Elunic Law give them half a chance!

Bloody immigants...

#Stexit
Hey, you conquered Lordaeron - have them Druids heal the place and enjoy the rubble. If not, you can always get a new "plagued elf" allied race.
You know, with druids that shapeshift into ghouls and abominations?

Hell, I'd reroll for that. Make it so!
Send them back and close the gates.

Its the only salvation
Could always come to Ironforge, got plenty of space. ;)
21/09/2018 14:20Posted by Soulclaimer
Free tents? they'll be after free healthcare next. And they'll try to enforce Elunic Law give them half a chance!

But not all night elves practice Elunic Law. You're such a Kaldorphobe!
Poor night elves. In exchange for the execution of the traitorous wimp you call a leader, we'll let you join the Horde.
The alliance could send the elves to gilneas or durnholde. Any place with big walls.
21/09/2018 13:26Posted by Seråph
Golbins of Kezan when their ship was blown up by the Alliance in Cata

Why has this crisis not been sorted out yet ... poor goblins.
21/09/2018 13:26Posted by Seråph
they do at the embassy

the refugees in Orgrimmar literally sleep on the streets around camp fires

theres no tents really or space for them to be because the refugee area was already taken by the Golbins of Kezan when their ship was blown up by the Alliance in Cata

I saw the forsaken doing that around Orgrimmar.

But tbh why do they sit around camp fire anyway ? Orgrimmar is in Durotar, and Durotar is a desert, no camp fire needed. Also they undead, do they even feel cold ?

:p
If you ask the Horde nicely, we'll come and finish the job.
21/09/2018 16:27Posted by Kaisena
But tbh why do they sit around camp fire anyway ? Orgrimmar is in Durotar, and Durotar is a desert, no camp fire needed. Also they undead, do they even feel cold ?

You know deserts are cold af at night right?
21/09/2018 16:34Posted by Géekenglish
21/09/2018 16:27Posted by Kaisena

You know deserts are cold af at night right?

I do, but they do it in daytime as well !
Cant we just lock those dirty nelf immigrants to Draenor Garrison so they can starve there to death? I understand the fact that we need every sword we can get and Anduin is keeping them nelf peasents to use as cannon fodder but still jesus...their stench is killing my beatiful human nose.
21/09/2018 16:37Posted by Armaroth
Cant we just lock those dirty nelf immigrants to Draenor Garrison so they can starve there to death? Im tired of their stench in my beatiful streets.

Can't King Anduin just ship off those stinky refugees to some Light-forsaken hovel like Lakeshire or Goldshire that nobody cares about? The pristine and shining capital city of the Eastern Kingdoms shouldn't be littered with the nefarious subhuman garbage, that is known for its poverty and deceitful nature.
That's hilarious to look at.
Fixed it for you.
21/09/2018 16:37Posted by Armaroth
Cant we just lock those dirty nelf immigrants to Draenor Garrison so they can starve there to death?

I'll invite any poor lonely night elf lady into my hub all day. :^)
21/09/2018 12:41Posted by Eunju
give them some tents

There is still Stormwind refugees in The Deadmines from back when Deathwing attacked. even after they repaired Stormwind, do you really think The "holy" Alliance care about some stupid elves when they don't care about their own people?