Prot war, keep getting declined

Warrior
* I que for premade mythic +

Party leader: "Wait 1 minute please, incase another tank class is interested"
Me: "?"
Party leader "I rather not heal a warrior tank"

^ This happend me more than 5 times so far, Just an example of how the conv goes down.

I have lowest HP out of all tanks with same gear, and worst gamestyle.
I rolled a new character now, I refuse to play Prot warriors.
you're not alone! huge bumer. i just wrote a post on the forums about it called "why gear when you're always naked"
Didn't happen to me yet. I would rather cancel my account but i can understand
Happened few times, so i play as arms till they fix prot, i hope they will....
Well, most of comunity a bunch of bots.
4 man pt need a tank to m+
look a warr tank....healer: we can w8 15 min more until other class que
They aren't wrong tho. Warrior tanks are far more needy than other classes. DHs and DKs can stay not dead with less constant healer attention thus letting the healer heal other people more, DPS or slack. Especially slack.
17/09/2018 01:44Posted by Ishanku
They aren't wrong tho. Warrior tanks are far more needy than other classes. DHs and DKs can stay not dead with less constant healer attention thus letting the healer heal other people more, DPS or slack. Especially slack.

And both those classes have a tanking style which involves massive amounts of selfheals. We cant have that only selfhealing tanks get to do content. If thats the case, blizzard REALLY need to open up their eyes in regards to the utter tardyness of the massive selfheal pretty much all classes (except warriors) can do.

This goes for DPS as well.

There is just too much selfheals in the game - and if tanks that aint got massive selfheals gets booted from content, its just gone too far.
I just want to let you know that I unsubsribed and uninstalled the game as of now. Goodluck all warriors I could not stand this bull!@#$ any longer. Il come back when Ion got fired.
17/09/2018 16:19Posted by Ponpai
I just want to let you know that I unsubsribed and uninstalled the game as of now. Goodluck all warriors I could not stand this bull!@#$ any longer. Il come back when Ion got fired.

I hope they take a second look at the warrior as a tank.
I simply build my own party or go with guildies, rarely pug. Is bad? It is, will you be well desired for cutting edge content atm? Probably not. But you can manage.

Pushing keys over 10 might be an issue at the moment, but +5? not at all and it will give you good gear if you farm it which helps a lot. And I've never been rejected on those keys. Needless to say how much said gear will help. And raiding wise I reckon is a different story regarding world first push. But I see all kinds of tanks dying in Zul last phase like flies regardless of the tank even in normal.

What I mean is. Prot tank is in a bad state and needs a buff, no doubt about it. But is far from being completely useless, adapt to it or reroll I guess. I'd say PUG world is fubar regardless of the class you play.
I’ve not had this problem. I’m sorry this keeps happening to you. I have however, seen M+ groups specifically looking for DK and DH tanks..
I played prot tank in legion till I understood it was a joke.
is it still a joke?

I hope they rework it.please bring attention to this thread so other warriors and possibly class designers see it.
Ive tanked 7,8,9’s mythic + as prot. Ive also tanked Mythic Taloc and HC Zul. Taloc was fine as I was off tanking, Zul on P2 main tank died i got aggro and dropped almost i instantly.... i felt better if i aggroed him as arms to be honest.

What i notice is with cds up we are god mode pn trash in mitigation and damage.

CDs down we are naked and drop way too quick, healers at times struggle due to this.

Prot does work but it seems it takes a lot more to play just to make it ok.

I dont know how they fix it as prot have never really been heal bots ourside of Mannorths Bracers but we definitely need a little help soon