Shower thoughts

General
I started leveling my dk as my 6th alt... I spike at 35% ish haste on some procs and man, the game is fun for a couple of seconds and movements feel natural. After that I get back to 16% haste and it's ok ish. Then I log on my fury warr at 120 and get depressed...I think I should uninstall the game right now, no point in making use of the last 6 days of sub.

Even picking herbs soft aggroes some nearby wolf to run "randomly" into your direction just so you can lose 5 to 10 more seconds of your life in this game ( tested multiple times ).

First they make every class 3 times slower and strip them from more abilities because they're assuming we're retarded mongo!@#$o with only 3 fingers on each hand, then they remove any incentive to play the game and add cheap time gates on absolutely everything.

And allied races as part of this expansion?

Guess I'll never see any of them for horde side because there's no logical reason to waste time leveling a horde toon/spending weeks grinding the rep/spending more weeks leveling and grinding the rep on the new toon + ap. It's just a bad joke and for this, I hope this game loses most of its players because right now it's too far in the wrong direction.
You're playing a videogame. It literall logs how much time you have wasted in your life. If you want to make good use of your life go cure cancer or something instead of complaining everything is slow and you're wasting time playing a game. In fact, making this thread wasted even more minutes of your precious life.
18/09/2018 08:16Posted by Miraine
You're playing a videogame. It literall logs how much time you have wasted in your life. If you want to make good use of your life go cure cancer or something instead of complaining everything is slow and you're wasting time playing a game. In fact, making this thread wasted even more minutes of your precious life.

why's curing cancer a good use of ur lifetime tho?XD
It is not, if you live in your own corner of the world. In the end everything is a waste of time as we are all but mortal shells that will eventually wither away into nothingness as our potential offspring does the exact same thing.

It still has more use than complaining about haste and saying he's wasting his life because everything feels sluggish though.
18/09/2018 08:14Posted by Reapers
I started leveling my dk as my 6th alt... I spike at 35% ish haste on some procs and man, the game is fun for a couple of seconds and movements feel natural. After that I get back to 16% haste and it's ok ish. Then I log on my fury warr at 120 and get depressed...

You think you have it hard, but you don't. Try playing a lock xD

Many classes suck atm, I am not expecting that to change till 8.1 sadly, as apparantly dev's wont look into any of it sooner than that :/

I'm not sure if you're a dedicated fanboy or just frustrated at life. This is my frustration with a game that used to mean something. Not just time wasted, but usually time well spent relaxing after a long day. But yes, I am making good use of my time while getting through residency. Your argument probably sounded very smart in your head.

18/09/2018 08:21Posted by Lexie

You think you have it hard, but you don't. Try playing a lock xD

Many classes suck atm, I am not expecting that to change till 8.1 sadly, as apparantly dev's wont look into any of it sooner than that :/

I tried my lock and got to 112 when I called it quits. It's now parked in AH...
You complain about seconds being wasted and you call me 'frustrated at life'? What would you have done with those seconds? Flown around in stormwind as you complain there is nothing to do? If anyone is frustrated at life it is you good sir. I'm quite sure YOUR post sounded 'smart in your head' as most likely nothing smart ever comes out of it. Astute logic indeed.
18/09/2018 08:29Posted by Miraine
You complain about seconds being wasted and you call me 'frustrated at life'? What would you have done with those seconds? Flown around in stormwind as you complain there is nothing to do? If anyone is frustrated at life it is you good sir. I'm quite sure YOUR post sounded 'smart in your head' as most likely nothing smart ever comes out of it. Astute logic indeed.

Maybe read again, you really do seem extremely frustrated and judging by the earlier reply you barely read my post. Those seconds add up, there's no dynamic in leveling or most activities at 120, therefore, it's hardly enjoyable and feels like precious time wasted.

18/09/2018 08:21Posted by Miraine
In the end everything is a waste of time as we are all but mortal shells that will eventually wither away into nothingness as our potential offspring does the exact same thing.

Why are you even here? Try some therapy.
*grabs popcorn*

Findig a cure for cancer now ... after it looks like that we already have a cure … seems like a waste of time. ;-)
18/09/2018 08:43Posted by Uzochi

Findig a cure for cancer now ... after it looks like that we already have a cure … seems like a waste of time. ;-)

It is a figure of speech. Boy oh boy how this forum is filled with people who take things too literal.

Maybe read again, you really do seem extremely frustrated and judging by the earlier reply you barely read my post. Those seconds add up, there's no dynamic in leveling or most activities at 120, therefore, it's hardly enjoyable and feels like precious time wasted.

And yet you are here still, posting to complain you're wasting time. Do you see the hypocrisy in this?
18/09/2018 08:38Posted by Bukachu
*grabs popcorn*

Pass me some, I've got seconds to waste. I've got vacation :)
18/09/2018 08:44Posted by Miraine

And yet you are here still, posting to complain you're wasting time. Do you see the hypocrisy in this?

You employ the logic of a 5 y/o. I can't tell anymore if you're downright ignorant and stupid or just a troll but at this point I'll asume you're a combination of those. The act of coming to forums to write about or even bash something that concerns/annoys you in a game that you're passionate about, while describing the gameplay experience as time wasting and dull is too much for you to apprehend it seems.

In my perspective, coming here to voice this will add to the mass of posts about BfA issues which might or might not improve things in the future. You coming here to tell us about your existential angst in life and nihilistic views is absolutely useless.
A 5 year old doesn't even know how to prounounce the word hypocrisy. You complain gameplay is sluggish and you are wasting seconds. I think this is foolish. It is ridiculous to complain about wasting time in a videogame then to complain about it on a forum how your precious life is being wasted by haste being reduced.

You are a hypocrite.

As for the the existential crisis you're trying to stamp on me I was merely indulging Bukachu. I know it's very hard to derive nuances from written text when someone is writing something you don't like but please try harder. Not everything is meant to be dead serious.
18/09/2018 09:19Posted by Reapers
I can't tell anymore if you're downright ignorant and stupid or just a troll but at this point I'll asume you're a combination of those. The act of coming to forums to write about or even bash something that concerns/annoys you in a game that you're passionate about, while describing the gameplay experience as time wasting and dull is too much for you to apprehend it seems.

It's called a discussion. Having a different opinion from yours does not make someone toxic, or a troll. You being upset not everyone agrees with you is simply a flaw in many forum posters nowadays. Grow some harder skin or people will trample all over you both here and in the real world.

Oh and I believe you called me a 'fanboy' yet here you're calling yourself passionate about the game. More hypocrisy. You played yourself friend.
18/09/2018 09:29Posted by Miraine
18/09/2018 09:19Posted by Reapers
I can't tell anymore if you're downright ignorant and stupid or just a troll but at this point I'll asume you're a combination of those. The act of coming to forums to write about or even bash something that concerns/annoys you in a game that you're passionate about, while describing the gameplay experience as time wasting and dull is too much for you to apprehend it seems.

It's called a discussion. Having a different opinion from yours does not make someone toxic, or a troll. You being upset not everyone agrees with you is simply a flaw in many forum posters nowadays. Grow some harder skin or people will trample all over you both here and in the real world.

Oh and I believe you called me a 'fanboy' yet here you're calling yourself passionate about the game. More hypocrisy. You played yourself friend.

You just won't stop, will you? Hopefully you move somewhere else to troll after this. Blizz fanboy => that guy who will blindly defend anything about this game without giving arguments or ever acknowledging the issues at hand. Being passionate about the game and criticising it at the same time doesn't make me a fanboy or a hypocrite.

I don't care if you don't agree with this, all I see is a wannabe level 70 twink whose opinion about this expansion and issues behind it don't matter because for all I know you never stepped in BfA.
18/09/2018 08:23Posted by Reapers

I tried my lock and got to 112 when I called it quits. It's now parked in AH...
18/09/2018 09:44Posted by Reapers
You just won't stop, will you? Hopefully you move somewhere else to troll after this. Blizz fanboy => that guy who will blindly defend anything about this game without giving arguments or ever acknowledging the issues at hand. Being passionate about the game and criticising it at the same time doesn't make me a fanboy or a hypocrite.

I don't care if you don't agree with this, all I see is a wannabe level 70 twink whose opinion about this expansion and issues behind it don't matter because for all I know you never stepped in BfA.

Oh but I'm not defending anything. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy upon which you started insulting me. If anybody is a troll according to todays standards it is you. And about not stopping? Why would I, I'm enjoying my morning making sport of someone who clearly isn't beyond the age of being allowed to drink.

You've gone from namecalling to calling me depressed to trying to insult my intellect to just plain ignoring what I wrote while saying I'm not reading your posts. Once more, being the inner core that forms your being which is hypocrisy.

Chin up, enjoy life more and stop complaining about silly things like this when they make you look like a fool. How's that for someone you stamped as depressed over a joke.
i can get 130% haste as DH for about 8 seconds. But it's still not enough to make demonblades talent reliable..

I think you meant irony.

Even picking herbs soft aggroes some nearby wolf to run "randomly" into your direction just so you can lose 5 to 10 more seconds of your life in this game ( tested multiple times ).

Haven't seen this behaviour at all.

First they make every class 3 times slower and strip them from more abilities because they're assuming we're retarded mongo!@#$o with only 3 fingers on each hand, then they remove any incentive to play the game and add cheap time gates on absolutely everything.

You must be playing a DPS if you can achieve acceptable gameplay with three buttons. Blizzard specifically stated they wanted to slow the game down to avoid it becoming about reflexes.

And allied races as part of this expansion?

Yes.