Blizzard, release sub numbers!

General
Wow players obsess over the weirdest things.
Anyone else thinking that OP and toohottodot would get on really well?
New OTP anyone?

The community has the right to know.

No we don't.
¡Release The Kraken!!!

Now seriously:

They did not give the Legion data, they will give it to BfA ... xD
20/09/2018 20:58Posted by Slopydemon
Blizzard, you must release full disclosure of sub numbers atm
The community has the right to know, also the community has the right to know if their game have a healthy population of players!
So , release the sub numbers
For bfa ofc

you ask this after they trick people into buying a mount for 6 months game time ? :) you probably should of asked this a week ago.
Active subscriptions =/= active players.

Take the multibox player who plays 5 accounts at once... pointless data is pointless.
"Blizzard, you must release sub numbers" - They won't release it: "Hah, the game is dying".

"Blizzard, you must release sub numbers" - They release it, its higher than haters think: "Hah, its a lie, liar company". If its low then of course: "Hah, the game is dying", even if its 6 times bigger than the second biggest mmo.

Lets be honest, you just want sub numbers to sh*t on Blizzard one way or another.
21/09/2018 00:39Posted by Darthtoon
you ask this after they trick people into buying a mount for 6 months game time ? :) you probably should of asked this a week ago.
No-one tricked me into paying 6-monthly for WoW - I made that decision about a year ago: because, why not be as tight as a camels' a$$ in a sand-storm, if you can...?
21/09/2018 01:39Posted by Eighjan
21/09/2018 00:39Posted by Darthtoon
No-one tricked me into paying 6-monthly for WoW - I made that decision about a year ago: because, why not be as tight as a camels' a$$ in a sand-storm, if you can...?

well you are one of the few who didn't if what i seen recently is true lol i cant say much i once bought a 30 quid mount on HOTS .. but still speaks volumes that i would buy that and not consider buying 6 months wow gametime xD
What really matters are the numbers left to the $, numbers that blizz is obligated to show to its investors/shareholders. And for disconsolation of many players that cant let go a game, that they dont enjoy anymore, because they cant support the idea of it keeps going withouth them, the numbers are positive and probably better than ever, if we take into account the case of this expansion pre and first day sales and the numbers related with micro-transcactions.

To the op: If you want so bad to know the numbers behind the game dig in the reports of the company, probably with proper research you will find something concrete.

Seriously, there are some posts here, on almost a daily basis, that does not sound as constructive critic from the playerbase that really enjoys/enjoyed the game, but from persons that are only raging and trying to cause discomfort to all the involved.
20/09/2018 21:05Posted by Slopydemon
mmo tracking population site already show decline of 60% since compared to 11 august....

Wow, that is truly revolutionary stuff. Anyone with basic logic could've told you that, however.