Highest mage WORLD answer question (365)

Mage
Hello guys,

365 ilevel mage here answering questions on how to gear. Since a lot of people seem to struggle im here to help. I can explain good and bad methods for gearing fasting.
Hmm, kinda the wrong forum, you'll only get flamed and trolled here.

Mage-section is over there --->

If you really want to help, make a guide from your own perspective.
Report and move on, lets get this !@#$er a perma
Who'd you sleep with for that loot?
The answer is play a strong pvp class like frost mage and win a lot in 2v2 or 3v3 pvp I assume.

What class do you play with in 2vs2 and 3vs3? Prob beast master for one.

I do decently well on disc priest even though I just started but on my dk, might aswell not even bother trying. pvp balance garbage.
10/09/2018 21:43Posted by Fordragon
Report and move on, lets get this !@#$er a perma

and you just called him a !@#$er so that makes you eligible for a report too i'm pretty sure
10/09/2018 21:36Posted by Naviic
Hello guys,

365 ilevel mage here answering questions on how to gear. Since a lot of people seem to struggle im here to help. I can explain good and bad methods for gearing fasting.

Last 10 threads you made about this topic just to brag (i dont know why wintrader would do that) were useless because you couldnt answer any questions because you dont know jack.
teach me me some of that luck.
10/09/2018 22:04Posted by Rhained
The answer is play a strong pvp class like frost mage and win a lot in 2v2 or 3v3 pvp I assume.

What class do you play with in 2vs2 and 3vs3? Prob beast master for one.

I do decently well on disc priest even though I just started but on my dk, might aswell not even bother trying. pvp balance garbage.

Priest-warrior-mage 3s
mage-rogue 2s
Highest mage indeed. Don't do drugs, people.
Dude, what?
Do you seriously think that having a lucky drop makes you eligible for any sort of q&a/ama?
Like what else can you provide other than "play the game/clear the content/get geared well if you are lucky"?
I bet you just wanted to feel like you ARE in position to be some sort of figure but there is no real reason for you to feel like one.
If you want to help others maybe try to do it THE RIGHT WAY not "mwaha highest ilvl mage here bwoyzzz lemme teach you how to titanforge mwhaahah"
Oh it's this guy again, back to brag and moan about no content after you rush it?
Which spec PvE open world content? Frost or arcane?
Sounds like a troll thread
for sure
Awww poor guy... :p

Everytime he is highest mage world, someone beats him while he is writing on forums.
10/09/2018 22:21Posted by Gráinne
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/Art%C3%ADuz
says hi, and keep trying!

Haha even before clicking on link I was betting it was a troll player xD.
Doesn't even dare to post again
WTB your luck
/thread
Seems like I've been wasting my time in M+ when all the high ilvl loot can be found in Arenas.