Why are we being ignored ?

Death Knight
DK hits like a wet noodle and the GCD doesn’t help either. Half the time I feel I am waiting until I can actually do something.
How did the changes to DK make it into live? Feels broke to me. Blizz logic: “It’s a feature, not a bug”.
Unholy is not bad, and not the last on dps metters. im playing uh and im doing rly good in uldir, if ijust whana do more dps i would go frost , not ven rerool, but i like uh. Bots specs are good in m+ and raid, so stop complaining
20/09/2018 22:20Posted by Ðreich
Unholy is not bad, and not the last on dps metters. im playing uh and im doing rly good in uldir, if ijust whana do more dps i would go frost , not ven rerool, but i like uh. Bots specs are good in m+ and raid, so stop complaining

800 honorable kills, hahaha.
We should listen to you. surely.
20/09/2018 22:32Posted by Keishawyen
20/09/2018 22:20Posted by Ðreich

you did 3 boses on lfr, im talking about m+ and dungeons, thats pve btw, never sed anythigg about pvp. so you should listen to me, maibi u will kill one boss on normal
20/09/2018 22:54Posted by Ðreich
<span class="truncated">...</span>

you did 3 boses on lfr, im talking about m+ and dungeons, thats pve btw, never sed anythigg about pvp. so you should listen to me, maibi u will kill one boss on normal

I am sorry but "maibi" if our class wasnt garbage and I wasnt declined in every uldir I join cause I dont play blood "maibi" I could kill one boss on normal with 349 ilvl.
21/09/2018 03:13Posted by Keishawyen

I am sorry mut "maibi" if our class wasnt garbage and I wasnt declined in every uldir I join cause I dont play blood "maibi" I could kill one boss on normal with 349 ilvl.

I know that feeling when i try to que for m+ and get instant declined yet still i out dps everyone when/if i get i get accepted.

Join to guild, LFR /LFG only favors elitists and thats a fact.

"maibi" you should grow up and not make big deal of someones most like intentional grammar mistake and you might get friends and that guiild to back you up for raids.
20/09/2018 22:32Posted by Keishawyen

Emptypromises eks DI

I am sorry but "maibi" if our class wasnt garbage and I wasnt declined in every uldir I join cause I dont play blood "maibi" I could kill one boss on normal with 349 ilvl.

What right do you have to call dk your class.
Zero exp in all aspects of the game.