Explain Please.

Warrior
WTF with Fury!!!. Always played Fury as warrior. No problem whilst levelling, but at 120 jeez it feels slow and underpowered. Is this due to a lack of gear, haste, or the changes to GCD. I find the same problem with Ret Pala, but at least with fury there is always something to press. Should I give Arms a try.
Gear.
Gather haste to hit fast and you will be fine
Well, haste, yes, but not entirely.
RB should hit for more, right now it is a glorified Auto attack, then fury would be good
Fury is a pretty underpowered spec atm in any case but more haste wouldn't hurt
Blizzard have this amazing system that whilst levelling up, each level you make, you need more stats in Haste to get the same % as you had the level before.

So as you level up, if you are not continually boosting your haste with gear upgrades, your attacks will feel slower.

The good news is that Fury is pretty fast and furious in group content when you get good gear.
22/09/2018 18:09Posted by Isenpaii
Gear.

This ^^
23/09/2018 15:04Posted by Odinrocks
22/09/2018 18:09Posted by Isenpaii
Gear.

This ^^

Then please show us where to farm the gear that makes fury viable.
Because I just can't find the place where a normal (not Method) player can farm ilvl 400 gear.
Arms is very strong, Fury is more gear reliant and right now you have no gear. In any case Arms has better tools available, it will take some time before Fury scaling allows it to surpass Arms superior toolset/flexibility.

Yes Fury is undertuned, we've known about it since the beta but Blizzard have decided to do nothing about it, even so it's still playable and you can still do decent numbers but it's just worse than Arms.