6 month trap... dont fall for it.

General
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
22/09/2018 20:05Posted by Aylmeric
Just because you can't afford it, doesn't mean it's a trap.

Lmao idk what kind of sluggish people you are around to think someone couldn't affort to spend 60 bucks.
If you feel rich with 60 bucks, let me donate you some cash poor dude
I wish I could be working for blizzard right now.
Their community is just a pool of braindead idiots.
Blizzard could literally sell feces with an elf logo on it and you people would buy it.

Right now at Blizz, is just kick back at make cash.

Worst is, people take pride in being pathetic. They call it "Haters" to make their handicapped actions feel less retarded. "I'd even buy the mount if it were 200 bucks man idc"-kind of attitude, which they only uphold cause they wanna disagree with someone, not because they actually feel that way. Disagree because they want validation, which is so sad, especially when a 30 old man does it.
I couldnt care less, wow is pure trash, if you want a real mmo, play Warframe.
The first mission in warframe defeats WoW's entire game-o-graphy in terms of content, fun and graphics.

Wow is dead, and I'm happy to see it dead.
Dead as, in the hands of a braindead community who will turn WOW into a fashion show with 1 trillion races, and mobile game content.
WoW will always exist sure, but now it's in the hands of soyboys.
All you will see in the forums is "Please add armor dyes for vulpera gnomes!"

But who can blame them, if my fans were 12 years old Id also just focus on pretty and cute looking buildings and furry characters, instead of challenging content or sandbox features.

Kindergarden Blizz, and community. RIPPPPPPPP
It's not about if you can afford to buy this offer or not, it's about principle.

Clearly Blizzard haven't delivered a good expansion and now they are trying to keep you subscribed until 8.1, which conveniently is about 6 months away. Blizzard did the same during Cataclysm when there also were no content by offering the same 6 month subscription and a mount, the Tyrael's Charger.

I urge you not to buy this package as it supports Activision/Blizzard's motivation to milk you for money.
23/09/2018 11:36Posted by Taurontino
I wish I could be working for blizzard right now.
Blizzard could literally sell feces with an elf logo on it and you people would buy it.

Right now at Blizz, is just kick back at make cash.

Worst is, people take pride in being pathetic. They call it "Haters" to make their handicapped actions feel less retarded. "I'd even buy the mount if it were 200 bucks man idc"-kind of attitude, which they only uphold cause they wanna disagree with someone, not because they actually feel that way. Disagree because they want validation, which is so sad, especially when a 30 old man does it.
I couldnt care less, wow is pure trash, if you want a real mmo, play Warframe.
The first mission in warframe defeats WoW's entire game-o-graphy in terms of content, fun and graphics.

Wow is dead, and I'm happy to see it dead.
Dead as, in the hands of a braindead community who will turn WOW into a fashion show with 1 trillion races, and mobile game content.
WoW will always exist sure, but now it's in the hands of soyboys.
All you will see in the forums is "Please add armor dyes for vulpera gnomes!"

But who can blame them, if my fans were 12 years old Id also just focus on pretty and cute looking buildings and furry characters, instead of challenging content or sandbox features.

Kindergarden Blizz, and community. RIPPPPPPPP

If WoW is "trash" and "dead" why are you here with a paid for sub?

Calling people "braindead idiots" when your command of the English language is so poor it wouldn't pass nursery school testing is really something special too.

Years ago when I was a student I worked in a low paid retail job and the company I worked for wanted to maximise profit. It sucked but they were not "evil" or "terrible people" for that, they were simply a company who did what all companies do. Same as blizzard. This is a promo on an already available service for their product, no different to shops offering 3 for 2s or January "sales" and seriously, on boxing day go to your high street and look around the shops and see all those bargains which have had their prices inflated before being put on sale or are marked clearance but have no discount just to make you spend money in a month when you are skint after Xmas so the companies can turn a profit in that known retail slump.

Now go play your "real mmo" and stop trying to sound big and important on the WoW forums that you soooo detest.
23/09/2018 11:55Posted by Nefaryas

Calling people "braindead idiots" when your command of the English language is so poor it wouldn't pass nursery school testing is really something special too.

Years ago when I was a student I worked in a low paid retail job and the company I worked for wanted to maximise profit. It sucked but they were not "evil" or "terrible people" for that, they were simply a company who did what all companies do. Same as blizzard. This is a promo on an already available service for their product, no different to shops offering 3 for 2s or January "sales" and seriously, on boxing day go to your high street and look around the shops and see all those bargains which have had their prices inflated before being put on sale or are marked clearance but have no discount just to make you spend money in a month when you are skint after Xmas so the companies can turn a profit in that known retail slump.

Now go play your "real mmo" and stop trying to sound big and important on the WoW forums that you soooo detest.

My English is perfect. So is my french, german, and japanese.
I just ate half a pig so my blood is centered around my insides.
And attacking someone's grammar is just sad.

Either way you didn't actualy say anyhting, other than "Everyone does it thats why Blizzard does it too, which makes it okay".

Which is not true, it's like comparing The WItcher 3 with all it's amazing DLC's to a garbage EA fifa or need for speed game. Shamelessly bating people into paying extra for some trivial BS they make you think you want, using RNG as a main milking device.
I don't feel comfortable giving my money to Dev's that only care about cash.

And no, it is not "the only way to uphold a company"

Look at Digital Extremes, CDProject Red, list goes on.
23/09/2018 11:41Posted by Ellinor
Clearly Blizzard haven't delivered a good expansion and now they are trying to keep you subscribed until 8.1, which conveniently is about 6 months away

Reindeer and sleigh high definition models have been added (implying this patch will likely intends to be live before Winter's Veil).

They wouldn't update these models if they planned to release 8.1 in March
[quote][quote]<span class="truncated">...</span

Your grammar is terrible you clearly do not know how to have proper discourse or debate even with someone who has a view that runs counter to your own and add lame insults at the end of it. All in all your a waste of my time and clearly you think only your view matters and only you should be listened to. As for calling me a soccer mum please grow up you little brat who's balls are yet to drop if your into trading personal insults you need to try harder.

You continue ignore my views with pointless chatter about garbage that isnt relevant. You havent made a single comment about my message just how i did it and how it made you go on an emotional defense. While im talking how this is a bad practice for the consumer, you continue ignoring adressing it. There is no "debate/discussion" if you are talking about some other complete bs
I urge you not to buy this package as it supports Activision/Blizzard's motivation to milk you for money.

I need a subscription in order to play WoW.
And I needed to renew it, so why not?
23/09/2018 12:20Posted by Poly

Because its like pre orders. You give the company money that it hasn't earned from you. Money is the only real voice that they will listen to. If you pay upfront multiple months in advance, you sell that voice for a cheap convience. BFA has definately not earned the trust of giving that kind of commitment of your wallet.
23/09/2018 12:11Posted by Taurontino
23/09/2018 11:55Posted by Nefaryas

My English is perfect. So is my french, german, and japanese.
I just ate half a pig so my blood is centered around my insides.
And attacking someone's grammar is just sad.

Either way you didn't actualy say anyhting, other than "Everyone does it thats why Blizzard does it too, which makes it okay".

Which is not true, it's like comparing The WItcher 3 with all it's amazing DLC's to a garbage EA fifa or need for speed game. Shamelessly bating people into paying extra for some trivial BS they make you think you want, using RNG as a main milking device.
I don't feel comfortable giving my money to Dev's that only care about cash.

And no, it is not "the only way to uphold a company"

Look at Digital Extremes, CDProject Red, list goes on.

Than live your life by that example, don't buy anything from any big company cos they are all only about the profit, supermarkets, toy stores, entertainment companies, chain restaurants, chain retail companies, transport companies, gas and electric companies etc

The devs aren't even the ones behind the money making decisions just the ones you can throw hate at easier. That's sad.
23/09/2018 12:14Posted by Aylmeric
Clearly Blizzard haven't delivered a good expansion and now they are trying to keep you subscribed until 8.1, which conveniently is about 6 months away

Reindeer and sleigh high definition models have been added (implying this patch will likely intends to be live before Winter's Veil).

They wouldn't update these models if they planned to release 8.1 in March

It's due before Xmas late Nov early Dec from what I've read elsewhere so 2/3 months unless I've misjudged the time of year again...
23/09/2018 12:32Posted by Verror
23/09/2018 12:20Posted by Poly

Because its like pre orders. You give the company money that it hasn't earned from you. Money is the only real voice that they will listen to. If you pay upfront multiple months in advance, you sell that voice for a cheap convience. BFA has definately not earned the trust of giving that kind of commitment of your wallet.

Well, I like WoW and I like BfA.
I know I'll be playing in the coming 6 months. It's worth my money.
23/09/2018 12:38Posted by Poly
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Well, I like WoW and I like BfA.
I know I'll be playing in the coming 6 months. It's worth my money.

Still not really a valid arguement, its all fair you enjoy the game but if you want it to be better you have to realise spending blindly is very unresponsible as a consumer and you set your standards lower which is what companies want. In the end you decide but just know the practice you are accepting is not without consequenses to the market. Apathy in a consumer is the dream goal for companies
For the record I personally have no sway to push on anyone and I don't doubt for a minute this mount had been planned and produced to be released when it did. I do however suspect the expansions reception and the apparent loss of subs has prompted Blizz to tack on a 6 month sub incentive onto the mount.

I am personally not buying into a 6 month sub because I need to see if the expansion will improve and in some ways recover. I also never ever pre order games or in this case game time, it simply demotivates the production and development of the game to reach highest standards it can.
23/09/2018 11:24Posted by Taurontino
22/09/2018 20:05Posted by Aylmeric
Just because you can't afford it, doesn't mean it's a trap.

Lmao idk what kind of sluggish people you are around to think someone couldn't affort to spend 60 bucks.
If you feel rich with 60 bucks, let me donate you some cash poor dude

donate it to me. I can't even afford to change my graphics card from this gtx770

:(
23/09/2018 12:49Posted by Verror
Still not really a valid arguement, its all fair you enjoy the game but if you want it to be better you have to realise spending blindly is very unresponsible as a consumer

Of course it's a valid argument.
If you want to play WoW, you need to pay money to Blizzard.
So I'll do that, since I want to play WoW.
It's not spent blindly. I know what I'm getting: being able to play WoW.
23/09/2018 13:01Posted by Poly
23/09/2018 12:49Posted by Verror
Still not really a valid arguement, its all fair you enjoy the game but if you want it to be better you have to realise spending blindly is very unresponsible as a consumer

You dont have alot of standards, do you?
23/09/2018 02:29Posted by Xianel
OP is right. Enough said. You all may think "But I will be playing this gmae for next half a year anyway" And you may be right. Thing is - if you buy 6 monts advance, you cut yoruself from the freedom to choose wheter or not you can quit for the next 6 monts.

Only if you are a slave to your money. If I buy something involving a time investment, and it turns out I don't like it, I just stop doing it. I'll make more money. I won't make more time.
23/09/2018 13:07Posted by Mynostro
23/09/2018 13:01Posted by Poly

You dont have alot of standards, do you?

You are the one who claimed WoW is less and less each expansion, and yet you are still here.
23/09/2018 12:32Posted by Verror
If you pay upfront multiple months in advance, you sell that voice for a cheap convience. BFA has definately not earned the trust of giving that kind of commitment of your wallet.

Are you lumping everyone into one basket?

I'm a 2 day raider who loves M+ and Raiding so I know I'll be playing for 6 months so I happily keep my sub going on. Now if I was say, a casual player who didn't do much instanced content I'd probably be a bit wary, but alas I'm not so I keep paying my sub with money and gold.

23/09/2018 11:36Posted by Taurontino

People who play for fun/enjoyment or other reasons they genuinely like are braindead idiots?

You're a horrible person if you view others enjoyments like that.