Exodar Life-Staff for 80k? Worth it?

General
I wanted this staff for so long.. I checked that Doom Lord Kazzak drops it, but when I got to Hellfire, he wasnt there.. Somewhere I read that he spawns only once per week.. This is not good for impatient man like me :D So I checked the AH and I saw a person selling it for 80k (one week ago someone was selling it for 40k)

And I bought it.. I dont regret it because I wanted this staff so badly, but nontheless do you think it is worth it?
Sure, don't need much gold for things outside cosmetics these days.
Ehh, doesnt that weapon not have the same skin as a quest item?

https://www.wowhead.com/item=31038/staff-of-the-redeemer&bonus=3763
Yeah, do the alliance quest in Shadowmoon valley in Outlands. You'll get it after that quest where you fight someone at that fel volcano in the middle.

No way. Not worth it.
If I recall correctly, there is a quest item with the exact same looks in outland's shadowmoon valley. It's a relatively long quest line, but it can be done pretty easily.

If that's too much of a chore for you or you have enough money... sure, paying for convenience isn't that bad.
Do not buy it. I really hope you already haven't. There's a staff called Staff of the Redeemer from a quest in Shadowmoon Valley (Outland) that uses the exact same model.
25/09/2018 07:23Posted by Mervias
Yeah, do the alliance quest in Shadowmoon valley in Outlands. You'll get it after that quest where you fight someone at that fel volcano in the middle.

No way. Not worth it.

OMG GUYS.. I should've asked you before I gave 80k to this seller without soul :D
25/09/2018 07:26Posted by Radagazt

No way. Not worth it.

OMG GUYS.. I should've asked you before I gave 80k to this seller without soul :D

Well, when you want something in the future I'll just give you the advice of searching for the item on wowhead.com first, then scroll down a bit and press "Same model as" if it exists. ^^

And I knew my priest had this staff design, forgot it was also rewarded from The Cypher of Damnation. (its a questline for both factions)
As Battousai is saying, if there is something you like, check either the ingame tab via the transmorg page or wowhead.

In the transmorg tab, you can kinda scroll tho the thing to see if there are other item with the same skin and how to get them.

Can be marked as instance drop, quest item, vendor item or world drop.

After you figure out what is easy to go for (and cheapest), simple take the name of said item, put it in wowhead and boom, all the info you need are there.
Next time look at wowhead first.
25/09/2018 07:22Posted by Assassia

No way. Not worth it.

..and , he's pretty much /facepalm now :D
25/09/2018 07:43Posted by Jagarde
25/09/2018 07:22Posted by Assassia

No way. Not worth it.

..and , he's pretty much /facepalm now :D

Yes.. I am in deep depression :D :;D