Fix resto druid, it is trash now.

Arenas
Prev 1 6 7 8 13 Next
30/09/2018 15:04Posted by Leonabrams
The only person who do not know how to heal is you, this is why you play the most dumb and easy class - arms warrior, even DH needs now more skill than warrior.

The only reason you and many other people going into personal insult it is because you have no valid arguments. I post here two major arguments.
1. Performance of resto druids in latest NA cup is a disaster, all teams with resto druids were beaten.
2. Top rated resto druids are loosing positions in ladder very hard.

No one cannot put a descent argument about it, but only personal insults - this is another the best proof that resto druid is overnerfed.

Doesnt matter what you say, resto druid is still a top tier healer in current arena rate above 220, btw 60% of healers in tours were rdruids, i am sure pros dont bring out them because they are bad.

Resto druid in arena is not even bottom tier it is tresh tier. Statistics does not lie.
Top 100 3v3 NA arena ladder is now free from resto druids. EU 3v3 arena ladder is currently cleaning from resto druids on the top. Loney is number 42, sabrina is number 13. Before nerf they both were in top 10. Sooner or later it will be no resto druids in EU top 100 ladder too.
The whole spec is barely playable, the only good thing i have a disc priest as a backup, but i lost a good progression on druid. 365 item level, reputation with champions of azeroth, 1.8 cr at the first week of arena seson all go to trash and i have to start everything on priest from the scratch.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

loony is still on place 7 lol

2+2 = 15, lol, Loony is 42 now and continue dropping.

#13 Sabrinagodx Ravencrest 220 / 76 (74%) 3037

^ right here is your loony

and if you look carefully, hes not actually dropping, more people are just getting above 3k
14/10/2018 20:12Posted by Norger
2+2 = 15, lol, Loony is 42 now and continue dropping.

#13 Sabrinagodx Ravencrest 220 / 76 (74%) 3037

and if you look carefully, hes not actually dropping, more people are just getting above 3k

If sabrinagodx and loney are played by same player than there is only one resto druid in EU top 50 ladder. This is only illustrate how bad the resto druid now, only one exceptional player can play it at competetive level, but still other healers getting rating faster.
Your arguments are !@#$ing bad. You are arguing because rdruid is not the BEST healer, it is not good? Only one healer can be the best. Rdruid is good, it might not be the BEST but thats a pretty selfish way to say.
I'm 2,6k turbo rdruid after enha nerfs so rdruid is good.
14/10/2018 20:51Posted by Liha
Your arguments are !@#$ing bad. You are arguing because rdruid is not the BEST healer, it is not good? Only one healer can be the best. Rdruid is good, it might not be the BEST but thats a pretty selfish way to say.
I'm 2,6k turbo rdruid after enha nerfs so rdruid is good.

You have 2.7 exp, 2.6 cr on warrior and only 2.1 cr on your druid - this is only the prove that resto druid is in bad state, 2.7 exp player cannot get even 2.2 on resto druid, but can on other classes.
You are not only one with same situation.
Look at the ladder, went from good representation in top 100 US, to 0.

Look at 2400+, same story.

Look at Cdew's healers.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Cdru
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Chuckjones
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Cdew

Resto druid 2230
Holy paladin 2890
Resto shaman 2990

If you are trying to tell me a tourny player who should have every viable healer ready to go has his resto druid -700 rating away from his other healers.... There's probably a bigger issue than just Cdew "sucks" at druid
Cos cdews been playing hpala a lot to counter pikas rps? He doesn't play every healer unless theres a comp they need it in.

If sabrinagodx and loney are played by same player than there is only one resto druid in EU top 50 ladder. This is only illustrate how bad the resto druid now, only one exceptional player can play it at competetive level, but still other healers getting rating faster.

is it really just because of restodruid being trashtier or more likely just that the top ladder is rmp &jungle that !@#$ on druids
<span class="truncated">...</span>

is it really just because of restodruid being trashtier or more likely just that the top ladder is rmp &jungle that !@#$ on druids

if druid was good people could play RMD. Resto druid is so bad now even RMPaladin is better than RMD.

The issue is Resto druid class design, it is really weak. Resto druid could be viable only if have massive healing output and good survivability or have class changes. Let me explain.

In arena to win healer not only need to heal his team but also need to help score a kill. If healer has no tools to help team to score a kill it needs to have long mana pool, good healing output to go into deep dumpening. Right now druid has no tools to help scrore a kill, no big mana pool and no good healing output.

To be more precise:
The only tools to help scoring a kill druid have now base line are two dots and melee stun. This is far from enough to put additional pressure on enemy team.
You can take cyclone as pvp talent, but cyclone is bad. If you take cyclone you cannot take talents to improve healing. If you take talents to improve healing you cannot take cyclone and druid of the claw. You have no torns and druid of the claw you are almost free kill to melee team.
Because all must have talents are not base line, druid can not have at the same time good healing output, control and survivability.

Cyclone is really bad, let me xplain this. Cyclone range is only 20 yards, cyclone consume huge amount of mana. To cast cyclone you need to go very close to enemy team, once cyclone interrupted druid cannot heal. Considering the fact druid is the squishest healer in human form if interrupted on cyclone or stunned can die easly. To be safe druid need to stay far and have problems using cyclone.
In general druid strategy to help team score a kill does not work.

Dampening strategy does not work too because mana pool is very short, right now same as disc priest. Druid healing output is low.

To make druid viable arena healer they need to make torns and cyclone baseline. They need to reduce mana cost on all spells or increase mana regeneration. They need increase cyclone range to 30 yards and make it different school of magic, so interrupt on cyclone not broke healing. They need to bring focused growth to previous 50% increase on life bloom. They need to increase total healing output by 10%, give druid more passive damage mitigation and give back a blink.
15/10/2018 10:01Posted by Leonpriest
To make druid viable arena healer they need to make torns and cyclone baseline. They need to reduce mana cost on all spells or increase mana regeneration. They need increase cyclone range to 30 yards and make it different school of magic, so interrupt on ceclone not broke healing. They need to bring focused growth to previous 50% increase on life bloom. They need to increase total healing output by 10%, give druid more passive damage mitigation and give back a blink.

Thank god you are not balancing this game.
I don't agree with all those buffs... They would make druids immortal...
Also Leonpriest u are !@#$ so don't even post again here cause u are actually clueless person.

But if it stays same (game) as it is ye give Displacer beast back. But tbh i WOULDN'T like to see that.

I rather just see that hey buff our mastery for 5-10%. RN we have way to little secondary stats that's why Rdruids struggle, compared to other healers. Who ever says u can kite Meles with it (durid) Well u talk about 2's probably, not 3's. In 3's when u are target u struggle but again depends on comp....I think if druids are to tanky in comp that has 0 peels then with RMD or some control comp u cant die.

Druid can't OOM...That's a lie. Rdruids OOMS quite fast compared to other healers, which is fine.

Stuff that isn't fine is Rdruid fantasy is HOTS....sadly as Rdruid i cast most of time more then enemy Rshamans, Hpallys. Monks and Discos cast more and even disco sometimes doesn't...I agree they can't make class (Rdruid) that has 0 casts and top people up, but in same time they can't make classes that supposed to cast heals NEVER cast (almost never). Simple solution would be buff rejuvenation healing and make rejuvenation casting ability. I'm not even mad how Rdruids are RN, the only thing that tilts me is that classes which should be casting doesn't cast...
P.S: before u start talking about Exp, and stuff like: how u struggle vs Rdruids or what ever, just think what i wrote up there and don't just rush with hate...

Also i don't think Focused growth NERF was BAD thing to do. I think that talent was way to strong. Problem isn't in Rdruids that much but in other healers and dps classes.
15/10/2018 07:48Posted by Leonpriest
If you are trying to tell me a tourny player who should have every viable healer ready to go has his resto druid -700 rating away from his other healers.... There's probably a bigger issue than just Cdew "sucks" at druid

yes
and his monk is probably 110
does that mean monk is the worst?

you're making bunch of idiotic assumptions out of nowhere
maybe the reason is not that Cdew "sucks" at druid but Cdew doesn't play it much

and if you instead took his argument why he doesn't make it instead of ignoring everything and try to force your arguments into it with making assumptions out of nowhere contradicting Cdew's points just prove yours, then you're special kind of stupid

maybe instead of looking why "Rsham player who rolled Hpal because of Assa Rogues don't have max rating Rdruid" you should be looking how Rdruid's are doing?
And Loony's rating is atm 2988
15/10/2018 10:16Posted by Arqon
To make druid viable arena healer they need to make torns and cyclone baseline. They need to reduce mana cost on all spells or increase mana regeneration. They need increase cyclone range to 30 yards and make it different school of magic, so interrupt on ceclone not broke healing. They need to bring focused growth to previous 50% increase on life bloom. They need to increase total healing output by 10%, give druid more passive damage mitigation and give back a blink.

Thank god you are not balancing this game.

Well, your holy paladin is in very good spot right now being the best arena healer , sure you do not want any changes. Sooner or later if it were no changes the amount of Hpal will grow when almost every team will play hpal and you will not get any benefits having best healer, cause will be playing mostly against other hpal teams.
15/10/2018 10:34Posted by Whisperer
15/10/2018 07:48Posted by Leonpriest

yes
and his monk is probably 110
does that mean monk is the worst?

you're making bunch of idiotic assumptions out of nowhere
maybe the reason is not that Cdew "sucks" at druid but Cdew doesn't play it much

and if you instead took his argument why he doesn't make it instead of ignoring everything and try to force your arguments into it with making assumptions out of nowhere contradicting Cdew's points just prove yours, then you're special kind of stupid

maybe instead of looking why "Rsham player who rolled Hpal because of Assa Rogues don't have max rating Rdruid" you should be looking how Rdruid's are doing?
And Loony's rating is atm 2988

My argument is plain and simple, the highest rated resto druid in US ladder now stay at 125 number. This is just enought to buff resto druids a lot and it is not a "assumptions out of nowhere" but a represenative statistical data instead.

Let's look at Looney now
42 2988 Looñy Ravencrest Alliance Night Elf Female Druid Restoration Reawakened 224 - 91 71.1%

42 position in ladder, and he got that rating before nerfs.
23 september right before druid nerf Looney was number 1 in rating, after 3 weeks he dropped to number 42.
They are tournament players?! They are trying things for blizzcon, not wanting to give stuff away. Whaaz was like 50th and gained 100 rating in 2 days. The top is just changing. Jaimes team were top 3 on the ladder like a week ago and now jaime is 50th. Buff enh! Afaik loonys been practising other healers. Why practise rdruid when hes already top3 in it with the current tourny being all about trying to countercomp.
I want to repost here an evidence of another rdruid arena healer greatly disappointed by the state of resto druid in areana

"I don't mean the spec as a whole but healing is very weak. Even with full hots I can't tank a single dps. Sometimes I am spam casting and can't keep someone up. I don't have time to do anything but run away and heal. Very boring play style. And I oom faster than a priest that's spamming damage or a shaman that's spamming purge the entire game. How does that make sense? I find myself needing overgrowth just to keep up. I would rather play offensive talents like thorns."
Resto was overnerfed that is clear. Individuals who deny either have not played druid or indeed other healers at a high level on a consistent basis or are disagreeing simply of because who the op is.
I see someone cant pass 1.8 cr without beeing the most overpowered healer in the game :))
15/10/2018 12:23Posted by Leonpriest
I want to repost here an evidence of another rdruid arena healer greatly disappointed by the state of resto druid in areana

and conveniently not mentioning his name or anything

15/10/2018 10:58Posted by Leonpriest
My argument is plain and simple

and idiotic

your argument is basically why top Rsham doesn't have max rating Rdruid?
if you think this kind of thinking is good
then why Maldiva has only 2k rating assa Rogue as Warlock player?
assuming your king of logic (what I call idiocy) then Rogue needs buff according to you
or your "logic" is illogical, but then you're wrong