Fix resto druid, it is trash now.

Arenas
Prev 1 7 8 9 13 Next
See another comment focusing on the poster. What if I were to comment on your cr and say because of it what you say is irrelevant. I understand that because of who the op is most of you just dimiss what actually at the core here. Resto druids were overnerfed it's really that simple. In order to change this they can either decrease Mana cost on certain spells or increase the healing of hot effects.
15/10/2018 13:06Posted by Whisperer
15/10/2018 12:23Posted by Leonpriest
I want to repost here an evidence of another rdruid arena healer greatly disappointed by the state of resto druid in areana

and conveniently not mentioning his name or anything

15/10/2018 10:58Posted by Leonpriest
My argument is plain and simple

and idiotic

your argument is basically why top Rsham doesn't have max rating Rdruid?
if you think this kind of thinking is good
then why Maldiva has only 2k rating assa Rogue as Warlock player?
assuming your king of logic (what I call idiocy) then Rogue needs buff according to you
or your "logic" is illogical, but then you're wrong

No my argument is different. Please show me any resto druid in top 100 3v3 US arena ladder, and explain to us please why there is no even one resto druid in top 100 US 3v3 arena ladder!!!
15/10/2018 13:36Posted by Leonpriest
No my argument is different.

The age of the alt-argument has arrived. Backed by powerful alternative facts and illogical logic, Leonpriest is a champion of the alt-argument.

(ps: do not forget that I coined the expression "alt-argument", history should bow down to me for this)
15/10/2018 13:02Posted by Tiddor
I see someone cant pass 1.8 cr without beeing the most overpowered healer in the game :))

The most valuable argument ever "you have 1.8 cr on your priest, so druid is just fine"
15/10/2018 10:01Posted by Leonpriest
if druid was good people could play RMD. Resto druid is so bad now even RMPaladin is better than RMD.

The reason you play fire RMPala is because pala has the cooldown to keep the firemage alive where disc and rdu doesn't. With a frost mage whos' more self reliant RMP and RMD is still better.
Cry more. Druid’s were imbalanced since tbc. Now live with it. Finally judgement is there.
15/10/2018 22:19Posted by Morgen
Cry more. Druid’s were imbalanced since tbc. Now live with it. Finally judgement is there.
yes in the past druids were very good, resto druids team won 3 latest blizcons.
I personally do not play my druid any more. I have disc, disc is good now, soon i will have a holy paladin too. Paladin looks superstrong now.
Druid been op since tbc? Clearly you know what you're talking about.
Just checked US and EU 3v3 arena ladders.

In US the highest rated resto druid stays at position 131 now. All top rated US players stopped playing resto druid and switched to other heling specs.

In EU there is only 2 resto druids in TOP 100 - loney at positions 16 and 43, and Saturning at 63.

ONLY IDIOT CAN REJECT THE FACT RESTO DRUID WAS OVERNERFED AND NEED THIS NERF TO BE REVERTED ASAP!!!
I've never posted before but everytime I look at the forums I keep seeing this post go on and on and on and it just needs to stop now.

I managed to get gladiator for the first time in bfa and this was AFTER the nerfs to resto druid just as I got 3x grove tending traits lol. I feel that resto druid is one of the strongest healers and wasn't over nerfed at all.

In my opinion maybe the mana changes were a bit to much but at the same time I like mana being a resource that runs out. It creates more engaging gameplay with trying to go for drinks, only thing that is frustrating is dh mana drain and boomkin starfall to stop the drinks.

Secondly our hots aren't amazing but they aren't bad, when a teammate is getting bursted down you just have to use casts and peels simple as. Again that is better gameplay than just using instant hots that can top someone in a matter of seconds.

I would say resto druid has a high skillcap and not gonna lie I still suck at it but if your struggling at the moment it most likely is a l2p issue and probably a comp issue.

If you think blizzard base the game around the top 100 in the ladder you are surely mistaken, rdruid is still viable at a competitive level and it is still being played in tournaments currently. Whether there are less or more druids in the top 100 the ones that are there truly deserve to be there and it's what every other rdruid should strive to be like.

And lastly less bashing about the who has what cr and trying to use facts that don't represent the entire community. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but you don't shove it down peoples throats or it just becomes a toxic environment.
16/10/2018 12:51Posted by Tipplepaws
I got 3x grove tending traits lol
How???? I've been trying to get my 2. grove since a week
I've never posted before but everytime I look at the forums I keep seeing this post go on and on and on and it just needs to stop now.

I managed to get gladiator for the first time in bfa and this was AFTER the nerfs to resto druid just as I got 3x grove tending traits lol. I feel that resto druid is one of the strongest healers and wasn't over nerfed at all.

In my opinion maybe the mana changes were a bit to much but at the same time I like mana being a resource that runs out. It creates more engaging gameplay with trying to go for drinks, only thing that is frustrating is dh mana drain and boomkin starfall to stop the drinks.

Secondly our hots aren't amazing but they aren't bad, when a teammate is getting bursted down you just have to use casts and peels simple as. Again that is better gameplay than just using instant hots that can top someone in a matter of seconds.

I would say resto druid has a high skillcap and not gonna lie I still suck at it but if your struggling at the moment it most likely is a l2p issue and probably a comp issue.

If you think blizzard base the game around the top 100 in the ladder you are surely mistaken, rdruid is still viable at a competitive level and it is still being played in tournaments currently. Whether there are less or more druids in the top 100 the ones that are there truly deserve to be there and it's what every other rdruid should strive to be like.

And lastly less bashing about the who has what cr and trying to use facts that don't represent the entire community. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but you don't shove it down peoples throats or it just becomes a toxic environment.

This is your games storyline https://xunamate.com/player/Ragnaros/Tipplepaws

16 september you switched to boomi and never player resto after that. You think people are idiots and cannot check you. You were cathched lying you got that rating on resto after nerf. You did not played even one game as resto after nerf. Xunamate allow to track every your game and it clearly shows the spec you played every game after nerf was only balance.

You highest rating as resto was 15 september as 1993. After first wave of resto nerf happened you started loosing it till 1935. 16 September you switched to balance. The major resto druid nerf happened 24 september.
16/10/2018 13:41Posted by Leonpriest

16 september you switched to boomi and never player resto after that. You think people are idiots and cannot check you. You were cathched lying you got that rating on resto after nerf. You did not played even one game as resto after nerf. Xunamate allow to track every your game and it clearly shows the spec you played every game after nerf was only balance.

You highest rating as resto was 15 september as 1993. After first wave of resto nerf happened you started loosing it till 1935. 16 September you switched to balance. The major resto druid nerf happened 24 september.

you know that xunamate tracks the specc you login with? Aka if you did/do worldquests as boomy you "play" arena as boomy?
16/10/2018 13:41Posted by Leonpriest

And apparently I played retri in 2s, which I never have.

Xunamate is flawed.
15/10/2018 07:48Posted by Leonpriest
14/10/2018 20:51Posted by Liha
Your arguments are !@#$ing bad. You are arguing because rdruid is not the BEST healer, it is not good? Only one healer can be the best. Rdruid is good, it might not be the BEST but thats a pretty selfish way to say.
I'm 2,6k turbo rdruid after enha nerfs so rdruid is good.

You have 2.7 exp, 2.6 cr on warrior and only 2.1 cr on your druid - this is only the prove that resto druid is in bad state, 2.7 exp player cannot get even 2.2 on resto druid, but can on other classes.
You are not only one with same situation.
Look at the ladder, went from good representation in top 100 US, to 0.

Look at 2400+, same story.

Look at Cdew's healers.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Cdru
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Chuckjones
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Cdew

Resto druid 2230
Holy paladin 2890
Resto shaman 2990

If you are trying to tell me a tourny player who should have every viable healer ready to go has his resto druid -700 rating away from his other healers.... There's probably a bigger issue than just Cdew "sucks" at druid

Listen mate I don't know how you sniffed my druid but it's a dumpster alt. I used to main feral in cataclysm not anymore. I play Feral and Boomy (not resto) on it. As a healer I am 2k player. Arguably I play better than the lfg 2k healers cause I end up 2k+ when the 2k players play at 1,7k.
Not everyone likes or is good at playing healers. :) I hate it when I have to heal my friends.

And the reason why cdew doesn't have a druid is exactly because he sucks on it and doesn't give it enough practice, because he just doesn't care. If he would play it it would mean rdruid is !@#$en broken.
As other people have clearly pointed out, that website is flawed, I have only been playing resto druid in arena playing ele/fire mage/rdruid. I play boomy to do world quests and that is all. I played resto druid in the last season of legion and got duelist as well. Not once have I played boomy in rated 3s.

I don't really know what you were trying to achieve with that response and you provided no constructive criticism or engaged in any true discussion regarding the nerfs or state of rdruids.

You could have provided a counter argument or your opinion vs mine but instead you chose to look at a flawed website and bash my experience even though I am a current BFA glad RESTORATION druid.

Get off your pretend high horse, stop making yourself look like a fool and actually come back with some decent feedback/discussions or no one is ever going to take you seriously.
Your example with Cdew was exactly this:
15/10/2018 07:48Posted by Leonpriest
If you are trying to tell me a tourny player who should have every viable healer ready to go has his resto druid -700 rating away from his other healers.... There's probably a bigger issue than just Cdew "sucks" at druid

so you don't harass me that it's not your argument I quoted you
1) Tourney players are not required and not even supposed to have multiple viable healers... look at The Move, they won multiple tournaments, they have one healer class
2) The fact that Cdew who plays Shaman focuses only on Shaman and Paladin doesn't mean Rdruid isn't viable, which I think I proved well enough with my argument that when Maldiva (Warlock player, R1) does have low rated Rogue it doesn't mean that Rogues are unviable, there are rogue players who have high rating same as there are Rdruids who have higher rating

16/10/2018 05:44Posted by Leonpriest
Paladin looks superstrong now.

Applying your argument, Paladins are actually dogsiht, because Absterge is tourney player and does have 0 rating Holy Paladin.
So your idiocy actually defeated you.

Also pretty sure that when you start playing Paladin we'll drown in your threads about how bad it is and it needs buff. Honestly at this point it feels like it's not your classes that need buff, it's you.

15/10/2018 13:36Posted by Leonpriest
No my argument is different.

I quoted you. It's not that your argument was different, it's that your argument was stupid.
16/10/2018 15:30Posted by Tipplepaws
As other people have clearly pointed out, that website is flawed, I have only been playing resto druid in arena playing ele/fire mage/rdruid. I play boomy to do world quests and that is all. I played resto druid in the last season of legion and got duelist as well. Not once have I played boomy in rated 3s.

I don't really know what you were trying to achieve with that response and you provided no constructive criticism or engaged in any true discussion regarding the nerfs or state of rdruids.

You could have provided a counter argument or your opinion vs mine but instead you chose to look at a flawed website and bash my experience even though I am a current BFA glad RESTORATION druid.

Get off your pretend high horse, stop making yourself look like a fool and actually come back with some decent feedback/discussions or no one is ever going to take you seriously.

This is another arena tracker
https://arenatracker.com/EU/Ragnaros/Tipplepaws/
Here it show you switched from resto to boomi exactly 24 september. Same day as they nerfed resto druid.

We have evidences from two different independent sources showing you played only balance in arena after nerf and you have no prof you got that rating as resto.
First of all congrats on your first glad, but does this mean you're allowed to be on yout high horse, seems hypocritical? Resto was overnerfed regardless of your opinion plenty of glad players and indeed the most iconic of resto druids in this game has stated on numerous occasions recently that they were overnerfed. Maybe you haven't experienced this, this could be comp related or indeed because you're ready to push rank1. But once you hit the point where your team and it's members are equal if not worse than the others on the ladder come back and tell me you feel like your hots were enough. Come back and tell me you like having to struggle to get one tick of a drink off. As for your comments about only rdruids who deserve to be top 100 are there now is ridiculous. I know many of the players in top 100 and I can say for a fact that I amongst other druids could be within the top 100 instead of them. As a side note I can't remember ever playing against you even on an alt I would remember an ele fire mage team. I'm happy to discuss more about rdruids in a constructive fashion with anyone who wishes to engage in a meaningful debate about why I'm wrong.