8.1 changes looking good!

General
Some of the changes coming in 8.1 are looking really good. I think we are way to negative towards blizz saying things like "they don't care about the game" or "they just want our money".

The new class changes (https://www.wowhead.com/news=287643/patch-8-1-build-27985-achievements-and-class-updates) look really good, I think they will speed up the game quite a lot. Some classes didn't get fetured in the post but will surely get their updates as well before 8.1.

The new changes to Azerite armor also look nice. (https://www.wowhead.com/news=287646/upcoming-azerite-armor-improvements) I never thought Azerite armor was that bad but I know a lot of people do. I hope the new changes to the armor also changes peoples opinion of the current state of the game.

This post was kind of just me rambling about things I think are good but I seriously think that people are way to negative and should focus more on some of the positive things. I hope the next big patch will make everyone happy and enjoy the game more, because I sure am enjoying it right now.

Thanks for reading :)
Well like... Shadow has been complained about from alpha to now and still nothing :(
I'm happy for the changes, I'm just salty that when I apply to an m+ dungeon I get whispered 'lol'
wow number and tooltip changes. I hope bigger changes come out before 8.1 because the classes I play need a complete rework.
Shadow Priest:

Mind Flay   Assaults the target's mind with Shadow energy, causing (135%148.48%of Spell power) Shadow damage over 3 sec and slowing their movement speed by 50%.
Shadow (Level 20)
Generates 12 Insanity over the duration.

Mind Sear   Corrosive shadow energy radiates from the target, dealing [(16.5%18.1% of Spell power) * 4] Shadow damage over 3 sec to all enemies within 10 yards of the target.
Generates 5 Insanity over the duration per target hit.

Is this the rework they were talking about? :D
NEW Death Knight Helchains Dark Transformations links you and your pet with chains that deal 467 Fire damage every sec to enemies between you for 5 sec.

Now THATS an exciting and fun Azerite-Trait. The other also look very engaging and fun.

Why on earth didnt Blizzard start with stuff like that. Now remove the Armorpieces and build the Traits into the necklace and you would have come a very long way towards redemption of BfA.
04/10/2018 08:44Posted by Jamíé
Well like... Shadow has been complained about from alpha to now and still nothing :(
I'm happy for the changes, I'm just salty that when I apply to an m+ dungeon I get whispered 'lol'

I am ilvl361 and barely get invited in+ 7 mythic.... Instant decline!
These “fixes” are not chaging the core problems of modern wow. I’m not interested.
I expected something refreshing in regard to the class changes... but after reading the posts you have mentioned... I am sorely disappointed.

Yey! We have more insanely tedious pet-battle achievements, though!
04/10/2018 09:47Posted by Myeong
I expected something refreshing in regard to the class changes... but after reading the posts you have mentioned... I am sorely disappointed.

Yey! We have more insanely tedious pet-battle achievements, though!

Don't like them? Don't do them. They're the highlight of the patch notes for me - Lord knows I've given up hope entirely on the class design team.
04/10/2018 09:23Posted by Ouragan
These “fixes” are not chaging the core problems of modern wow. I’m not interested.

then go play classic when its out and stop wanting Modern Wow to go back to being classic
I'm really looking forward to world map changes.. no idea why. they looked amazing!
Warlock changes... its joke right?
blood elf heritage armor thats all
also curious of the follow-up of the war campaign on both sides
yea, so much good I just froze my sub =) bb boyz, see you next expansion (maybe)
im NGL, ur saying 8.1 changes are good but they don't actually fix the problems people are having.

- RIO needs to be inbuilt, Blizzard could Connect this to SO MUCH MORE DATA then just Leaderboards that Nullify this Requirement to clear everything on the Wednesday and give Players who cant Put in 10 hours a Day a Fighting Chance to stay within the curve.

- Ilevel needs to stop being some RNG Fest of if something titanforges Or If something doesn't. two players can work identically in the same content and come out at two very drastically different points.

= Class Design is Still so Minimalistic and their words to rebuild classes has so far not been acted on there are ALOT of classes which feel really bad and pretty hard to stick to because the Lack of Design makes them so easy to play a player cannot feel his Progression learning a class anymore.

- Levelling System is Still horrific not due to how long it takes to level but the Lack of feeling of actually levelling.. with 0 Rewards per level or Changes at all levelling doesn't feel like it should.. Players Don't get any sense of achievement from levelling anymore.

- Lack of Open World Content... WQs and Emissary quests are Dying faster then Ever and the lack of Rewards from even Exalting reps Is awful.

- Mythic LFR and Warfronts all being the same ilevel rewards, they literally Nullify each other, I've never seen LFR Queues be so long at the beginning of their Release.

- Base Races being Awarded their Heritage armour EASIER then Allied races.. this is just stupid. specially when accessing allied races are already harder.. they expect u to relevel toons for armour During active releases.

- Lack of Choice.. The systems are becoming More and more restrictive in Ways u can move urself, Alot of stuff is now determined by the game rather then Player choice.
i enjoy WoW.. but theres not enough to do. and maybe thats me because i cant Raid in a guild due to hours i work therefore cannot Apply to guilds which do M+ Actively or anything because they're looking for Raiders and Not M+ only Players such as Myself.

alot of Streamers say "join a guild" but most guilds that are actively progressing are looking for raiders and players who cant comitt to a Raid Schedule cant join these guilds.. they arent looking to Gear a Player who CANT raid and generally do not Invite Players who cant raid.

M+ Looked like a Alternative to raiding now its a System Used to get extra gear for Raiders. its not a bad thing. but i feel alot of the issues are arising because of players like me who dont see this side of the game but the frustrations of trying to PuG their way through the game with what is effectively a Trade channel Guild where theres Lots of talk and activity in Social Aspects but nothing happening game wise outside of that.

maybe WoW isn't ment to be accessible to players like myself, but Blizzard Don't really advertise this, and if they want a Community that isn't bashing em left right and centre maybe they should be abit more straight forward that its not for some players.
04/10/2018 08:39Posted by Exeem
Some of the changes coming in 8.1 are looking really good. I think we are way to negative towards blizz saying things like "they don't care about the game" or "they just want our money".

The new class changes (https://www.wowhead.com/news=287643/patch-8-1-build-27985-achievements-and-class-updates) look really good, I think they will speed up the game quite a lot. Some classes didn't get fetured in the post but will surely get their updates as well before 8.1.

The new changes to Azerite armor also look nice. (https://www.wowhead.com/news=287646/upcoming-azerite-armor-improvements) I never thought Azerite armor was that bad but I know a lot of people do. I hope the new changes to the armor also changes peoples opinion of the current state of the game.

This post was kind of just me rambling about things I think are good but I seriously think that people are way to negative and should focus more on some of the positive things. I hope the next big patch will make everyone happy and enjoy the game more, because I sure am enjoying it right now.

Thanks for reading :)

Your easily pleased ...
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! I FIXED THE POISON SLIM PIPES!
You know... I just remembered the feeling when you would go somewhere in wow and you would meet a rare elite, which was actually hard to kill and was ACTUALLY RARE. And if you could not kill it, you would move on and forget about what just happened and if you would kill, it you would feel so rewarding, so cool. These elites actually dropped interesting loot as far as I remember. And now minimap is filled with these STARS, these "rare" elites which are actually trash mobs literally and drop what else???? AZERITE POWER. !@#$ me I just got really pissed...
Ow great, they removed critical block to replace it with... Critical block....
I really don't get blizzard, it's obvious shadow is terrible right now, they need a flat 10% damage buff across the board, easily.