Holy Paladins and Uldir Weapons

General
So. Let´s count the number of avenues for getting a weapon for all healers

Resto Shaman: Staff from Fetid, Mace from Zekvoz, Dagger from Zul, Staff from Ghuun

Total: 4

Priests: Wand from Taloc, Staff from Fetid, Mace from Zekvoz, Dagger from Zul, Staff from Ghuun

Total: 5

Resto Druid: Staff from Fetid, Mace from Zekvoz, Dagger from Zul, Staff from Ghuun

Total: 4

Monk: Staff from Fetid, Mace from Zekvoz, Staff from Ghuun

Total: 3

Paladin: Mace from Zekvoz

Total: 1

How the hell is this right?
27/09/2018 16:14Posted by Zfx
Paladin: Staff from Zekvoz

Total: 1

I believe you mean the Mace as Paladins cannot equip staves... :)

Quite glad I retired my holy paladin on BfA launch tbh.
Yup. Feels good to see all those 385 staves, daggers and wands being traded for offspec or going to the scrapper. I mean, holydins have always had the tiniest weapon loot table in raids, why did you feel the need to add wands back in? As if mages, locks and priests already had few avenues for getting a weapon, y?
I´m not saying it was done on purpose, but could you at least make sure that some specs are not at such a heavy disadvantage before shipping a raid tier?

In the future, please.. Thanks.
dont forget about left hand that also need to drop
I just realized why I was always stuck with (ugly) maces as healer.

'Cause... Paladins.

Obviously I am talking about those days where healers and casters didn't share weapons, and staves gave lower stats than the MH+OH combo because of ilvl worked for items.

And yes, I do have a paladin, but she didn't start healing until Legion(was always Prot before this), where we had artifact weapons.