A Message from J. Allen Brack

General
Congratulations, good luck and have fun!
Congratulations J. Allen Brack and the best of luck in your new position.

I hope you will come back in a while and tell us what it felt like moving away from hands on design to a more birds eye overview I may one day face a similar transition and the choice is a tough one because I do love hands on quite a lot
One thing that won’t change going forward—our deeply held commitments that are core to who we are as a company: to gameplay first, to quality in everything we do, and to listening to and partnering with our community.

J. Allen Brack

How far off can you get...
You think you do, but you dont,
What an Rtard, to quote south parks 2006 episode.
I am very sure you see the error of that statement by now.

Those issues still in the past? Still there!
Yeah like the 12 million subscribers, continual growth, world fame and ludicrous income not propped up by unsustainable in-game mount selling model.

I love what you wrote however, about listening to the community to build and develop the game we love so much.

If you act on this, you will go to your grave knowing you had a positive impact and literally delighted millions and millions of people, as well as leaving a lasting legacy. Brilliant, very few people do this.

So do it please, and good luck
Good luck.
04/10/2018 16:59Posted by Kashon
Quick qestion , Mike was President and CEO of Blizzard Entertaintment.Now J. Allen Brack is just President.

Does this means they are removing the CEO position?Because this could mean only one thing - they are no longer Activison's partners , but a department of theirs , ALL the power is going to Activison , Activisions CEO becomes CEO of both Activision and Blizzard.So far they were kind of separated , though the company was called Activision-Blizzard.Now activision is taking full control.

That would be very very bad.

Diablo 4 lootboxes/microtransactions/day1 dlc/season pass/etc incoming.

Bobby Kotick Is the CEO off Activision Blizzard. That might explain Allen’s title being president and not CEO.
Several new games? Exciting.
that's awesome can you please bring back WoD class designs again (keep overpower for warriors tho) thanks man appreciate it make it happen in 8.2 and I'll say a bunch of good words about you to the great old ones
04/10/2018 10:45Posted by Duree
04/10/2018 09:07Posted by Taepsilum
One thing that won’t change going forward—our deeply held commitments that are core to who we are as a company: to gameplay first, to quality in everything we do, and to listening to and partnering with our community.

Heh.

this is still iconic
04/10/2018 10:45Posted by Duree
04/10/2018 09:07Posted by Taepsilum

Heh.

Roflcopter
Talented wat a joke. Look at the subs. Warlock Demo killed after Wod.