[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Communities
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
27/09/2018 13:33Posted by Warmother
27/09/2018 13:30Posted by Вэлренар

no u r not

I think my sense of humour is lost on you is it not? ;)

i'm playing demon hunter, i have no sense of humor.
so good that you exist. alliance cant start same group because we always need someone to carry us xD that why we are loosing in bg
26/09/2018 16:34Posted by Darthtoon
Hi, I have played wow for 11 years now and am 40 years young. I am now looking to relax and take things easy as rl is stressfull enough!

I miss the good old community in wow, the days when you had to actually talk to each other to make groups.. people needed one another.

I'm seeing a trend of people being declined for mythic+ or they list their own key and people won't join :(

Well I am now switching to playing a Brewmaster Monk, (Naiyani Draenor) and now I feel like a newbie as I have always played dps.

I want to get a little project running where I help people gear up and get to experience mythics and mythic+. All I need is a willingness to listen and come on the ingame voice chat. Once your confidence has grown, you may feel like you have outgrown what I offer and that is fine with me. (I have zero interest in doing high keys atm).

Maybe some others here would like to also join me in reaching out to people who never get a look in?

Anyway I don't mind if you have never done a single mythic, or how long you haven't played the game.

Looking forward to meeting some new friendly, patient people!

Anna :)

Edit:

Feel free to join a new community - Calm Keystones (Horde)

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E7mEKrfRdg?region=EU&faction=Horde

good luck with this but that community you are striving for died a long time ago

26/09/2018 16:37Posted by Darthtoon
26/09/2018 12:19Posted by Olivetuna
Wait for classic and hope nothing is cross server so we can get back to communities

this is false elitists will be in wow classic as well there no way they wont be there to ruin it for everyone.

i would even say wow classic will be even less forgiving to casual players because there will be no random group finder and no LFG system in place .. so the only way to get into the top tier raids would be going through countless bul!@#$ addons to show your worth.

don't believe the hype behind classic wow its going to be servers for elitists and elitists only they will make sure of that .. (just like what elitists have turned BFA into.)

Please just leave 12 days of sub must be over by now and take your negative views away from what was and is a postive post .I think she is doing a great job trying to make this happen fml just go away .
26/09/2018 12:15Posted by Warmother
26/09/2018 12:04Posted by Harvenger
I would strongly suggest to make a discord server (done in few clicks) and start the community from there as discord is possibly one of the best tools in gaming history we have had in a while. You can make your personal server (costs nothing) and use it for voice chat as well as chat/forums.

I'm quite happy using wow voice and the community feature :)

Which is arguably a cheap Blizz copy-pasta of Discord. It doesn't even support voice activation.
27/09/2018 17:05Posted by Húmúz
26/09/2018 12:15Posted by Warmother

I'm quite happy using wow voice and the community feature :)

Which is arguably a cheap Blizz copy-pasta of Discord. It doesn't even support voice activation.

That suits me though as my house can get noisy at times :)
I will join on this character soon, and I also have a 355 ilvl Warlock on the Alliance side, plus a tank and healer on Alliance as well. So, if you need help with the Alliance side as well, I wouldn't mind.
It really sounds good, I am not one to push KEystones I just want to do some each week to the max of my abilities , but I abhor to do them in pugs and I do not have a guild group. And since I have no RIO rating (I care a F for a external website/ I hate pressure) .... AND am a Shaman... that makes it double difficult to get into groups.

I might give this a try and join. Though "Fail Train EU discord" also does some of the same. ;)
+1 for being awesome.

I will gladly join up once I reach the appropriate level.
28/09/2018 04:19Posted by Dotsoffun
I will join on this character soon, and I also have a 355 ilvl Warlock on the Alliance side, plus a tank and healer on Alliance as well. So, if you need help with the Alliance side as well, I wouldn't mind.

Look forward to it :)

I won't be managing an Aly version as I feel Horde will take most of my time.. but feel free to start one for the Alliance.
28/09/2018 07:17Posted by Tomeka
It really sounds good, I am not one to push KEystones I just want to do some each week to the max of my abilities , but I abhor to do them in pugs and I do not have a guild group. And since I have no RIO rating (I care a F for a external website/ I hate pressure) .... AND am a Shaman... that makes it double difficult to get into groups.

I might give this a try and join. Though "Fail Train EU discord" also does some of the same. ;)

I totally agree RIO is a bit of a community killer, I wish we could exclude ourselves somehow.

I don't care for super high keys myself, when the game goes from fun to feeling like a job it's not for me anymore :)

I wanted to manage mythic+ - Horde side only :)
28/09/2018 07:45Posted by Wull
+1 for being awesome.

I will gladly join up once I reach the appropriate level.

TY!

Feel free to join even while levelling - it's not a problem :)
Over 60 members so far, love how much response we have had :)

Happy for more to join us.
Happy to take more members, people have been running keys. Nice to see lots of like-minded people :)
What a great initiative! I love seeing the positive responses and updates so far.
Good luck with the Mythic+ dungeons and the community in general. :)
03/10/2018 12:41Posted by Narialeene
What a great initiative! I love seeing the positive responses and updates so far.
Good luck with the Mythic+ dungeons and the community in general. :)

Thanks!
26/09/2018 11:42Posted by Warmother

I want to get a little project running where I help people gear up and get to experience mythics and mythic+. All I need is a willingness to listen and come on the ingame voice chat. Once your confidence has grown, you may feel like you have outgrown what I offer and that is fine with me. (I have zero interest in doing high keys atm).

[/quote]

Cool stuff. Enjoy all the azurite armor you'll get from ... oh, wait, nevermind.
03/10/2018 13:23Posted by Belthur
26/09/2018 11:42Posted by Warmother

Cool stuff. Enjoy all the azurite armor you'll get from ... oh, wait, nevermind.[/quote]

I got 355 azerite shoulders from my weekly cache one week and this week 355 azerite helm.