[H] Mythics - Calm Keystones

Communities
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
Came here to say I tried this out yesterday, and it was one of the most fun WoW evenings I had in a long time.

I will definitely be sticking around.

Very recommended for folks who wanna practice, learn and improve in a fun environment.
10/10/2018 15:56Posted by Scalda
Came here to say I tried this out yesterday, and it was one of the most fun WoW evenings I had in a long time.

Very recommended for folks who wanna practice, learn and improve in a fun environment.
Yep, it was a very fun expo, probably The most fun I’ve had in game for years.

I couldn’t stop laughing at the tanks comments! He was hilarious haha!!
10/10/2018 16:00Posted by Dappysham
10/10/2018 15:56Posted by Scalda

Yep, it was a very fun expo, probably The most fun I’ve had in game for years.

I couldn’t stop laughing at the tanks comments! He was hilarious haha!!

You are both awesome thanks for joining :) I really love being able to chat/group with people cross realm like this.. our community feels like a huge guild :D
Close to 500 members now and always room for more. Have had the pleasure of playing with the most relaxed and fun people :)

Is a sticky possible at all for the thread?
11/10/2018 14:04Posted by Warmother
Close to 500 members now and always room for more. Have had the pleasure of playing with the most relaxed and fun people :)

Is a sticky possible at all for the thread?

Sadly, no (Unless a GM/FM sticks it to the top). But, the bigger your group gets (And the Alliance counterpart), the more people that will mention it when people ask. You can also come back once a day and comment on it ^_^
Moved to the Communities forum and stickied. :)
11/10/2018 15:00Posted by Aerythlea

Thank you! Much appreciated :)
600+ members now, we are a solid group of great people. No matter what your skill level you're welcome.
11/10/2018 16:08Posted by Warmother
11/10/2018 15:00Posted by Aerythlea

Thank you! Much appreciated :)

Is there any hope of a ban member at account level feature? Have had to make the group direct invite only due to trolls that I remove then can rejoin and it's a real pain :(

Also would love to have people that can be officers without having the right to kick everyone.
Hey- I main both Blood and Frost for mythics. Could anyone hook me up with an invite link? The one in recent posts doesnt seem to work..
13/10/2018 22:59Posted by Dakhun
Hey- I main both Blood and Frost for mythics. Could anyone hook me up with an invite link? The one in recent posts doesnt seem to work..

Sure :)
can i join
14/10/2018 09:31Posted by Tankybeast
can i join

Ofc - you need to be online on that character to accept the invite.
Hi!

Can i have an invite pls?
If there's any spare invites going, I've already got my tank (Twuzzle) in the community so would be nice to bring my pet 'lock if that's ok?
14/10/2018 14:09Posted by Kveldulf
Hi!

Can i have an invite pls?

Sent :)
14/10/2018 14:30Posted by Deeday
If there's any spare invites going, I've already got my tank (Twuzzle) in the community so would be nice to bring my pet 'lock if that's ok?

Sure :)
bump
Edited main post
Can I have an invite pls?
The link from recent posts doesn't work.