Prot war 5% buff

Battle for Azeroth Class Development
Blizz, you do realise there is more wrong with Prot Wars than just tuning right? It's not a case of just upping a few numbers to try and align us with other tanks. The spec is fundamentally boring to play, ignore pain needs a serious re-think, as does our rotation and rage gen/costs.
5% buff to armor and health does not make the spec any less miserable to play.
It's a least a band aid until Blizzard can do a proper tune up in a patch.
Maybe they should release some info then? Even if its just thoughts, about what might be coming in a patch for prot. And "we havent decided yet" is not good enough, I could come up with fixes for prot in about 30 seconds which while probably not perfect, would be a damn site better than what we have now.

They have been messing about with Ignore Pain since alpha....removing it, putting it back, buffing it, nerfing it....get on with it! If you can't decide what to do with it then get rid of it and replace it with something thats actually useful.
They already have on Steam of all places instead of making a post >_>

From the sound of things the things they're working on is basically reverting the colossal failure that is IP into the Legion version.
29/09/2018 19:43Posted by Arcana

What?
29/09/2018 22:14Posted by Muserbravo
29/09/2018 19:43Posted by Arcana

What?

Someone in a community I'm in said that the devs had adressed this on Steam. Which is stupid an just a PR nightmare waiting to happen.
30/09/2018 09:01Posted by Arcana
29/09/2018 22:14Posted by Muserbravo

What?

Someone in a community I'm in said that the devs had adressed this on Steam. Which is stupid an just a PR nightmare waiting to happen.

Steam? Blizz have nothing to do with steam
So this change is in the game now. Raiding Mythic Uldir last night, it felt absolutely no different.
i can say only this about warriors at all HAHAHAHA trash all spec its time to fix it finaly
More info would be nice indeed.

Developers should explain what they are going to change... doesn't even have to be in detail, just intentions would be enough.