Need a special person who plays Alliance

General
I started a mythic+ community for people wanting to run keys with calm, relaxed people as seen here:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624172269?page=1

It has been a huge success, and I'd love if someone Alliance side could start the same thing up? Many are asking me, but as I mainly play Horde I don't feel it's something I can do.
It’s a great Idea , I have been thinking for sometime to get a community up or join one which allowed people that want to just do dungeons for the fun of doing them, a place people can meet up, have a laugh, learn together etc and be free of the toxic behaviour you get from random PUGS which seems to be just about getting in and getting out the dungeon as quickly as possible and only talking to insult someone or kicking a person for making a mistake.
If one is made, and is viable, I'm in. I don't play enough, and especially at peak hours, to be responsible for one, though.
All Alliance players are 'special'.
05/10/2018 11:04Posted by Ilistria
It’s a great Idea , I have been thinking for sometime to get a community up or join one which allowed people that want to just do dungeons for the fun of doing them, a place people can meet up, have a laugh, learn together etc and be free of the toxic behaviour you get from random PUGS which seems to be just about getting in and getting out the dungeon as quickly as possible and only talking to insult someone or kicking a person for making a mistake.

Great feel free to make your own name - or make Calm Keystones Alliance edition :)
05/10/2018 11:06Posted by Gráinne
If one is made, and is viable, I'm in. I don't play enough, and especially at peak hours, to be responsible for one, though.

People in our community have been fantastic, organising keys amongst themselves.
05/10/2018 11:09Posted by Slugtrail

Shall we hug it out?

I'm on the same situation, but would like to participate also.
05/10/2018 11:12Posted by Warmother

People in our community have been fantastic, organising keys amongst themselves.

I'll vouch for the horde one.
I've only lurked since signing up as been caught up with other things.
But the chat channel is very chilled, with no drama. Seems like a good bunch they've got there.

I'll be running M+'s with them in the coming weeks, and if an ally one crops up, then I'll be all over that as well
I'd love to do mythics on a regular basis with nice people since my guild is pretty much dead and I can never find any decent ones on my server. Has anyone set up a community for it yet?
06/10/2018 00:26Posted by Ulioth
I'd love to do mythics on a regular basis with nice people since my guild is pretty much dead and I can never find any decent ones on my server. Has anyone set up a community for it yet?

Sadly not yet, I think people feel it's a big commitment but really all you need to do is get everyone with the same mindset in one big community and the rest just happens :)
Still nothing? It's not hard really, just be active on Alliance and add new members, people make groups amongst themselves, you can ofc help people too as I do.
08/10/2018 23:46Posted by Warmother
Still nothing? It's not hard really, just be active on Alliance and add new members, people make groups amongst themselves, you can ofc help people too as I do.

Ill take the initiative and do it

edit: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624602413
08/10/2018 23:51Posted by Bukachu

Ill take the initiative and do it -.-!!

Oh good!
This could be an initiative I would be interested in (at some point); I have tried a similar one, but I still felt too high a level of anxiety to be overly active.

As fast as I can learn things, my confidence to play my characters well is my Achilles Heel... even when told by others that I've done well, I still/often feel I could have done better and haven't done well enough.

Good luck those who join & get progress.
nice to see it up, I might come lurk there, I used to enjoy dungeons with guildies but PUGs just turned me off from doing them and as most of my characters are on a low pop realm where I’m lucky to see one other guildy on at the same time as me, let along 4 who want to do a dungeon and have the right class mixes, its something that I rarely get a chance to do now.
08/10/2018 23:51Posted by Bukachu

Ill take the initiative and do it

edit: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624602413

Awesome and scary at the same time. Sign me up MR B
05/10/2018 11:09Posted by Slugtrail

I'd rather be "special" than "special needs" :P

05/10/2018 11:04Posted by Ilistria

Due to my guild being a small group of RL friends, I would find something like this a great way of doing content and not feel like I am betraying my friends.

This is a common thing in Final Fantasy 14, which are called "Statics". They work out really well and it allows you to play in a core group of people, which is what makes MMO's that much more fun.

I will have to keep an eye out to see how this suggestion pans out. I'm not yet ready to do the mythic/mythic+ content, as I am only geared to 311 ilvl, but I think in a months time, I should have managed to get to enough upgrades to start the more difficult content.

If anyone is on Frostmane or it's linked servers, please feel free to PM me on FelixDaCat#21343 as I will usually be more than happy to go through a couple of dungeons or world events etc.