Why are you buffing Enh in PvP?

Shaman
Their damage is already absurd.

That 5% buff will take them over the edge.

Plz apply a pvp hotfix.
A rogue coming to whine for shammies, with the word ''absurd'' is ironic at best.

Over the edge, is rogue's CC capabilities, combined with their defensives, top damage and mobility in PVP.

Indeed bliz, please apply a pvp hotfix so we can stop seeing Disc - Rogue in 2s and RM/Healer in 3s, in like 90% of the games.
Dude - check the rogue forums, I have literally just called for an assassination nerf myself.

Stop being a baby - my concern is fair. Enh already does A LOT of damage in PvP right now.
Vialism, dmg, it depends.... in bg, focused, i can have some dmg and be deleted nearly instantly(astral shift isnt really a lifesaver) or i can have some defense but less dmg....but when i m not focused, yes, my dmg is really nice. But its not case, because the rogue can shot me down in less than 10s.... :( CC lock feels really great.

Or do u mean our dmg in arenas? In that case, have every enh shaman absurd dmg in 2v2/3v3? Or we have to have some azerite traits or itemlvl+?
I m not playing arenas now, just some bg and world pvp.

Thanks for being little more specific :)
Honest question, honest answer?

#1 This is just temporary bandaid that can be removed at any time and can be changed the moment shamans get fixed.

#2 Our damage heavily depends on RNG. Even with 200% dmg boost we can still scrape bottom of tables if we dont get SB proc, in PvP its even worse because when you use your rotation and dont get stormstrike reset there is nothing you can do.
I cant even count how many times I wasnt even able to get static cling in opening moments of the arena.

#3 Our toolkit sucks. Rogues have literally everything, you even got healing which now which in "ye olde days" was something unheard of. You have 2 hours of CC in a row, slows, healing reductions, disarm, spell immunity, melee immunity, your CCs cant be dispelled, combat reset with vanish, you have option to use stealth abilities without stealth, thats like casting without mana or rage.

Now shamans. Our only defensive CD is 40% dmg reduction for 8sec, you can use PvP talent to downgrade this.
We lost instant hex and our only hard CC got nerfed, we have 2sec delay stun for 3 sec anyone who isnt already CCd can easily avoid, with 1m CD.
We have 40s cd ability from talents that gives 2sec incapacitate, 2sec even without attacking, its like second interrupt for us.
Every powerful tool we had was nerfed or removed.
Cleansing totems so we can actually do something against rogues, removed.
Purges and instant heals, enha are awesome duelists, if they have all CDs ready and can focus solo 1v1 they are beasts, but now you cant infinitely heal yourself and purge your enemy. I lost 1v1 against some Dpriest because I wasted too much mana dispelling his no CD/no debuff shields and didnt have enough mana for heals. 4 heals OR 5 dispells, do you know what that is? We could burn Rdruids by removing even their pants from them, now if paladin uses his bubble on someone else who has buff or HoT on them, you will be OOM before you remove it, not to mention you might need to heal yourself and some of your other abilities cost mana too.
Ascendance our godlike talent with 3 minutes cooldown, can be completely useless with bad RNG and makes you instantly target for CCs to completely waste its duration. Right now any spell that has 3m CD or longer is either hearthstone or instant win button.
No damned heroism and totems, I can go for days here but you get the point.

#4 Our damage wasnt great to begin with, never comparable to those of warrs, rogues or DHs. We were juggernauts since the dawn of ages, duelists if you wish. We were there to deal dmg and annoy the hell out of the people, when first cavemen discovered fire, enha shaman rushed there and started smacking them with underwhelming amount of white numbers, and when the void lords consume everything and grow old, they will go to bed and they will find enha shaman under their pillow smacking them out of pure spite.

Give enha shaman free field and he can do miracles, but put him into situation where he needs more than his own brain and he is dead.
On every char I am doing PvP, no matter the combo we have I always say "focus shamans first" and guess what? 90% of the time it works every time. But leave shaman unchecked, or hey even let him cast hex or something and you are in for some trouble.

But still there are classes that will give you trouble even 1v5.
01/10/2018 08:03Posted by Vialism
Dude - check the rogue forums, I have literally just called for an assassination nerf myself.

Stop being a baby - my concern is fair. Enh already does A LOT of damage in PvP right now.

enh has nothing beyond dmg though, unlike rogues

i will trade you this dmg for your toolkit with shaman-flavor any day of the week.
01/10/2018 18:23Posted by Headshock

i will trade you this dmg for your toolkit with shaman-flavor any day of the week.

/sign

i will trade you this dmg for your toolkit with shaman-flavor any day of the week

You've never played a rogue, clearly - anytime there's suggestion of a NEEDED nerf, someone cries about rogues.

A rogue will never be able to take a beating like you can, end of story - their stuns are as much a defensive as a offensive - hence why so many rogues opt-in to kidney the DPS instead of the healer, cause they literally have to. It's also why they're almost always the kill target.

And ALSO, you're mad that they can get a 7s stun on you? What about druids spamming 3 clones into you? Or mages spam polying you? Kidney is NOT that threatening in comparison to castable CC's - as a healer, I'd much rather face a rogue than a mage (except I usually get both).

And are people seriously complaining about their piss poor healing? It's like a healing surge worth of heal? Jesus, get a clue guys.

The OP is 100% right - Enh are already in a VERY good place in PvP, they do not need another flat 5% damage on top of the retarded damage they already do, if it's needed in PvE, then great - the same rule goes for Feral druids.

I swear some people only enjoy the game when their class is so op that it ruins the experience for everyone else.
02/10/2018 07:32Posted by Thiccmama

i will trade you this dmg for your toolkit with shaman-flavor any day of the week

You've never played a rogue, clearly - anytime there's suggestion of a NEEDED nerf, someone cries about rogues.

A rogue will never be able to take a beating like you can, end of story - their stuns are as much a defensive as a offensive - hence why so many rogues opt-in to kidney the DPS instead of the healer, cause they literally have to. It's also why they're almost always the kill target.

And ALSO, you're mad that they can get a 7s stun on you? What about druids spamming 3 clones into you? Or mages spam polying you? Kidney is NOT that threatening in comparison to castable CC's - as a healer, I'd much rather face a rogue than a mage (except I usually get both).

And are people seriously complaining about their piss poor healing? It's like a healing surge worth of heal? Jesus, get a clue guys.

The OP is 100% right - Enh are already in a VERY good place in PvP, they do not need another flat 5% damage on top of the retarded damage they already do, if it's needed in PvE, then great - the same rule goes for Feral druids.

I swear some people only enjoy the game when their class is so op that it ruins the experience for everyone else.

a skilled rog can ez take down a enhanc shammi.. i do it all the time on my outlaw rog.. but i have a 346 enhan shammi who rek most rogs and others in Wpvp... because they think im noob or undergeared "shaman is bad class" on forums... if RNG is with me i can rek 360+ players ez... but no procs ? well go figure.. If a rog facetank a enhanc shammi, with wolfs, Acendence and counterstrike totem, well that noob deserve to die and never sit foot in arena again or pvp.
Rogues get salty .......
I press my op dps, i get stunned evasioned or whatelse the rogue finds funny.

That enh have GOOD DAMAGE if he can connect to target. Taking feral lounge or heal 20% then your hp drop below 35%?

Asassin rouge, can easly kill TT monk, kidney + restealth + gorrote. GG. My heal din't save him most of the time. Can i do something like that? No.

My stun totem, easly killed. My save sucks. Can't purge offensive, becuse of mana. CC sucks, interapt works well... But 30 yrd range... And so on.

Get kicked then cast CC, and get killed. Tru story.
They should make Ascendance last 30 sec like Demon Form and The Stronger Cat form. I dont see why not?

It's rather absurd they didnt already.
The problem is Enhancement gets "ride the lightning", "Forked Ligtning" and "Static Cling" as PVP talents wich are all strong DPS boosters. This means the Damage is strong in PVP but weak(ish) in PVE.

What they should do is make at least "ride the lightning" baseline, then this buff would probably not be nececery. Its a huge flaw in class design to hide so much damage in PVP talents IMO.

[quote="176231665389"]enh has nothing beyond dmg though, unlike rogues

And ALSO, you're mad that they can get a 7s stun on you? What about druids spamming 3 clones into you? Or mages spam polying....

CANT GROUND NOR WINDSHEAR KIDNEY GAROTTE AND CHEAPSHOT
LOL a rogue posted to nerf other Spec :DDDDDDDDD
FML
WTB assa rogue nerf
01/10/2018 08:03Posted by Vialism

I'm going to quote myself cause apparently you guys were never taught to read, here's a link to the thread:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624312375

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE that assassination should get its dmg nerfed, as someone who plays MANY classes in arena, I am well aware that they do far too much damage - less than enh, but still.

I'm not asking for a nerf, only for your DPS to remain as it stands, because a 5% buff on top of the absurd damage that you already do will simply make Enh too overwhelming to play against, further adding to the retarded state of arena where OP damage wins over playing well/using control.

A '5%' nerf completely knocked Subtlety out of viability in Arena, it might seem small, but it's actually A LOT.

Rich that you're all talking about how I'm 'crying' when you're the ones getting butt hurt at the prospect of NOT EVEN a nerf.
Nerf rogues and remove their CC and combat stealth
All 3 rogue specs are in the top 5 dps overall this expansion. Enhancement is bottom.
The OP got beat by an enhance, probably 1v1 and he got salty then came on here calling for a nerf.
04/10/2018 19:35Posted by Excell
All 3 rogue specs are in the top 5 dps overall this expansion. Enhancement is bottom.
The OP got beat by an enhance, probably 1v1 and he got salty then came on here calling for a nerf.

we're talking about pvp, if you cant even keep up with the conversation, get out