Pandion Knights

Argent Dawn
28/09/2018 22:35Posted by Vilem
28/09/2018 21:24Posted by Místi

But that’s actually my name... ok yes it’s shortened from Mystique but I couldn’t get that on AD... apologies if I upset you.

Yeah okay, but I don't think your bro there is called Antisocial IRL, if they are my condolences.

And it's not his char name. What are you, the RP police? You sound a little silly now. He made a post to recruit and the RP militia are now out in force, instead of supporting you are actually trolling. It saddens me and you really need to take a step back.

Some people come to RP without the knowledge (like I did) but the keenness to learn about RP (like I did) and luckily I met a lovely helpful community on AD. However, ask yourselves, is that what you are? You are pushing people away with your 'elitist attitude'. Oh I forgot you all were lvl 120 & RP'ers already without learning /sigh.
There's dozens of normal servers to choose from, but SOME MIRACULOUS WAY they end up on a roleplaying realm.

Why?
29/09/2018 00:53Posted by Tozuko
There's dozens of normal servers to choose from, but SOME MIRACULOUS WAY they end up on a roleplaying realm.

Why?

Sadly you have proven my point, glad I met amazing RP’ers on AD before encountering the negative trolls right here.

Hope your RP makes you er, happy? because you certainly don’t seem it.
28/09/2018 23:33Posted by Místi
28/09/2018 22:35Posted by Vilem

Yeah okay, but I don't think your bro there is called Antisocial IRL, if they are my condolences.

And it's not his char name. What are you, the RP police? You sound a little silly now. He made a post to recruit and the RP militia are now out in force, instead of supporting you are actually trolling. It saddens me and you really need to take a step back.

Some people come to RP without the knowledge (like I did) but the keenness to learn about RP (like I did) and luckily I met a lovely helpful community on AD. However, ask yourselves, is that what you are? You are pushing people away with your 'elitist attitude'. Oh I forgot you all were lvl 120 & RP'ers already without learning /sigh.

Well we are on RP server and there is naming policy. You lot seems to be quite laughable with your lack of knowledge and names straight out of an !@#$. Just like this antisocial dude with issues.
Some people come to RP without the knowledge (like I did) but the keenness to learn about RP (like I did)

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/135764

You are pushing people away with your 'elitist attitude'.

I'm ok with this. If they don't RP they shouidn't be on AD anyway.
Good luck! Ignore the negative ones saying to get off the server, they ain't worth reading the posts of when they're like that. I understand wanting to be on AD really, it's a half-decent realm with some decent people and if I were a raider I'd come here too for certain people and parts of the community. There are no rules saying you can't be here after all and the raiding scene here is pretty good anyway. Just... avoid certain cliques and you'll be fine.

So good luck!
Get lost if you ain't gonna RP.
I'll still wish you luck in getting members for your raid team, cuz I'm a gnome and we are nice.

Singed, an ALLIANCE Gnome.
Okay look, I understand the need and want to keep AD a mostly RP realm, I really do. I too wonder why some clearly OOC guilds choose AD out of all places. I'm also all for those just here to troll that they just gtfo.

However I do think that it is getting a bit crazy. As Misti up there said, maybe they do intend to try roleplaying aswell and learn about it. I think it goes a little far to go tell people to get off the server right off the bat. I personally know someone from a guild that does not RP, but they aren't a bother to anyone, nor do they troll rp'ers.

Who knows, maybe some of them may turn out to become rp'ers later, I mean, we all started from nowhere, didn't we?

That said, I wish the guild luck and I hope they'll enjoy their stay here. And I do hope they are willing to try out roleplaying eventually!
29/09/2018 17:50Posted by Desartin
However I do think that it is getting a bit crazy. As Misti up there said, maybe they do intend to try roleplaying aswell and learn about it. I think it goes a little far to go tell people to get off the server right off the bat. I personally know someone from a guild that does not RP, but they aren't a bother to anyone, nor do they troll rp'ers.

Well, if they will try to RP then that's fine.

I'll admit, I don't roleplay myself, but I really love watching others do it (without bothering anyone). I just feel doubtful over my own abilities to do such in a good manner (god I hate talking and writing in a detailed manner), so I haven't tried it yet, but I'll def do it one day!
It takes zero effort to engage in RP on a very basic level and you'll be welcomed with open arms by most people for it. It might be better not to come here if you aren't interested in RP, harsh as it might sound but piggybacking off the community while having no intention of adding to it, trying to get involved, or even create something is fundamentally wrong.

The server is only the way it is because of roleplayers.. not in spite of them. Otherwise we would be the same graveyard atmosphere the other servers currently are.
(quoting this because I feel it's very relevant)

No one's ever complained about the raiding guilds we've had here in the past because they actually roleplayed or followed the rules but "lately" there's been a influx of people just rolling here to PVE. If the GMs actually enforced their own rules like they used too people might be more open minded but they don't. Years ago you would get a slap on the wrist (and a ban eventually) for acting up but now nothing at all comes of it the rules may as well be non-existent.

No one's interested in AD going the same way as DFB when the likes of Goon Squad effectively harrassed people off the server. Sharding is the major cause of this if you ask me but yeah, really, there are other servers you can roll on that are heavily populated. Coming here is so unnecessary if you aren't getting involved or interested in RP at all. I know its a rant but I just wanted to give some context behind why people are reacting the way they are if isn't blindingly obvious.

Welcome anyway I hope you all get in to roleplay.
What is the point of this OOCer guild which is only here to grief and troll other players.

RP Guilds on RP Servers
29/09/2018 17:14Posted by Vaxir
Good luck! Ignore the negative ones saying to get off the server, they ain't worth reading the posts of when they're like that. I understand wanting to be on AD really, it's a half-decent realm with some decent people and if I were a raider I'd come here too for certain people and parts of the community. There are no rules saying you can't be here after all and the raiding scene here is pretty good anyway. Just... avoid certain cliques and you'll be fine.

So good luck!

Above is one of the Argenr Dawn outcasts.
PANDION KNIGHTS GET OUT
Just for clarity, the guild is well established with RP'ers. We would just like to expand a little to engage in more regular dungeons that's all.

I personally came to the server with the intent in RP'ing and will admit to being very new at it but keen to learn. I have talked with and RP'd with some very kind & helpful people on AD to better myself but this will obviously take time and we hopefully you all recognise no one can reach perfection.
27/09/2018 22:34Posted by Morsteth
You can raid and I can raid but you also have to role play, I am sorry but that are the rules here

nope 10char