Latecy issues

Technical Support
Hi there,

Since a couple days i've been having weird latecy spikes, when i login everything seems fine sitting around 20-30ms then the game stutters and it jumps up to around 40-60ms stays like that for a while then jumps to anywhere between 150-700ms. I cant seems to figure out thats the issue here i've tried a couple things to fix it but none seems to have worked, I've:
disabled all addons
restarted my pc/router
Deleted the cache and WTF folder
Did an ip renew and dns flush

I dont really know what else i can do to fix this, maybe you guys can help me out here.
Its not just you Lynnched. I have been having exactly the same issue as have a lot of other players. The US forum in particular has some extensive threads. It would appear to be a sharding issue from what others have said. Bliz are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it so I am told.
30/09/2018 11:32Posted by Hissyfits
Its not just you Lynnched. I have been having exactly the same issue as have a lot of other players. The US forum in particular has some extensive threads. It would appear to be a sharding issue from what others have said. Bliz are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it so I am told.

Allright, dunno if that makes me feel better or worse...
Has bliz said anything regarding the issue?
Been having constant stuters for days and days...