Island expedition exping

General
So today I started lvling my dk on island expedition, I went on my own way throughout the islad and got kicked cuz the rest of the party decided that I wasnt fit for them. Obviously I cant enter another islad due to DESERTER.
Thanks blizz for allowing this stupid thing { ;
04/10/2018 07:53Posted by Akza
So today I started lvling my dk on island expedition, I went on my own way throughout the islad and got kicked cuz the rest of the party decided that I wasnt fit for them. Obviously I cant enter another islad due to DESERTER.

Maybe, just maybe you should try cooperating in a coop game mode.

Its annoying when you try to grind it with your friend and you got a low level as a third party member... most of them are useless and they shouldnt be there.
They should remove kick from island expeditions and merely give you a warning if you AFK then it systematically boots you if you don’t move your butt. Seriously don’t need to co-op these things unless it’s mythic.
Yeah, Blizzard lied about the exploration part of IE.
Pull it all, kill it all, reque :(
Maybe just maybe I shouldnt be punished by some kids that cant comprehend that I dont need to stick with them in island exp { ; Its doable in split, you should try it if you know how to handle your class.
04/10/2018 07:56Posted by Bitterborn

Its annoying when you try to grind it with your friend and you got a low level as a third party member... most of them are useless and they shouldnt be there.

Actually, 120s are useless when there's low levels in the group, a person level 110-115 can destroy any 120 on damage
04/10/2018 09:03Posted by Thalyssra

Actually, 120s are useless when there's low levels in the group, a person level 110-115 can destroy any 120 on damage

True that, I am barely 111, and usually out double any and all other players (over 116).
Due to legendaries players below 116 are usually much stronger. Well, if they have the correct ones...

this
04/10/2018 07:57Posted by Akza
Maybe just maybe I shouldnt be punished by some kids that cant comprehend that I dont need to stick with them in island exp { ; Its doable in split, you should try it if you know how to handle your class.

Just dont expect them to know that you arent AFKing somewhere....let them know if you have stopped to kill a rare or two.
Ive taken to announcing it via chat if Ive got caught up, less likely to get kicked that way (unless the other two are friends who dont appreciate low leveler players and are being dicks about it!).

Although I much prefer it when we all stick together and get with the 'kill rares plan'.
I can only suggest using LFG tools and make a lvling expedition party.
Personally I would kick you as well, if you're that selfish that you don't want to work as a team then you're not worth having in the team. As a waste of space I'd kick you and hope the next player that joined actually worked with the remaining 2.

If you want to 'go off on your own' there is plenty of other content you can do without compromising someone elses gameplay.
Well if you’re a tank spec DK, and the other 2 in your group are not tank classes then going off on your own means that yes you can probably kill stuff somewhat slower than if grouped, but it is going to compromise the others by not having you there to tank. Problem is people don't communicate, there is even that dead spot at the start where people could quickly discuss the plan but they don’t. Generally staying as a team is the most effective/quickest way to kill rares and deal with events. Although equally I do wonder if the other 2 were not tank spec why they didn't come to you, when I do them as non tank spec I let the tank take the lead on where to go.
Directed at Bitterborn, who the !@#$ are you to decide if someone is allowed to join in content that is available to them. If you don't like playing with a random, get two people to grind them with instead of one.
I went on my own way

There's your problem. Stick together to speed up Azerite gains.

That was a bit daft to say.
Scaling works in favour of the lower lvl's aka if they do what they need to do (high chance since most are alts) you would rather have them with you because it speeds up the killing.

Go grind HC then you nackhead..
04/10/2018 09:41Posted by Pointybeard
Personally I would kick you as well, if you're that selfish that you don't want to work as a team then you're not worth having in the team. As a waste of space I'd kick you and hope the next player that joined actually worked with the remaining 2.

You say that now....nothing more disheartening then watching the other 2 run off, happily mining nodes and picking up chests whilst running past every rare they see.
Meanwhile your chasing after them like, 'guys!?..... guys??, we missed EVERY rare!!'.
aaaaaand that was my last IE! :(