coldlight surfrunner

Pet Battles
WTB Coldlight Surfrunner pet from Island expedition paying 500k any realm
let me know if you got it
I've done 400+ and haven't seen it yet, i haven't seen it on ah neither.

Either is mega rare or they've forgot to put it in.
https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/silvermoon/battlepet/2457

https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/sargeras/battlepet/2457

Zero on EU. Zero on US.
There’s some speculation that the combo required for this mob to drop hasn’t happened yet. Similar to how Barnaby suddenly appeared.
Hopefully it will drop soon looks like a cool pet.
Saddest thing about this whole collection achievement is even the amount i've done, i still only have around half and i bought half of those.

There is bop ones aswell, its a massive grind.
01/10/2018 19:49Posted by Eggs
Saddest thing about this whole collection achievement is even the amount i've done, i still only have around half and i bought half of those.

There is bop ones aswell, its a massive grind.

Um, yes, but you know what? I'm not criticising the devs at all for this.

Except for the 400 Honor pet, it seems to me that the pet collection this time is geared to take a whole expansion. Last time, in Legion, I think I probably had nearly the whole set, excluding the Class pets, in 4 or 5 weeks. That's not right. I mean, it's great to be able to do it and all, but it was too big a splurge at the start, followed by a whole lot of not much.

I do raise an eyebrow at the IE BoP pets, but the expansion is young.
01/10/2018 20:16Posted by Gráinne

Except for the 400 Honor pet, it seems to me that the pet collection this time is geared to take a whole expansion. Last time, in Legion, I think I probably had nearly the whole set, excluding the Class pets, in 4 or 5 weeks. That's not right. I mean, it's great to be able to do it and all, but it was too big a splurge at the start, followed by a whole lot of not much.

Wait till you're about 400 islands deep into the grind then see if your outlook on it changes :P Dont get me wrong, i like a grind and have done all the ones i can think of but this one is a bit much.

Its not only the fact that the pets are bop, its because the rewards are also put under layers of rng. As far as we know now we have to target known rares, so you have get certain island, kill them all, then get a hidden roll at the end and still receive nothing.

For example this character i'm currently leveling is on 119 now and i started them at 110, lets say on it i've completed 80 expeditions give or take to get to where i am and i've received two pets. Both of which were captain nibs and they're bop. So now we've got dupes in the mix, that we cant even swap to another collector to help our grind.

I know what you're saying about having something to do, but having an activity to do and repeating the same content literally 100s of times for the off chance at somethings isn't exciting, its just monotonous.
01/10/2018 21:09Posted by Eggs
01/10/2018 20:16Posted by Gráinne

Wait till you're about 400 islands deep into the grind then see if your outlook on it changes :P Dont get me wrong, i like a grind and have done all the ones i can think of but this one is a bit much.

Its not only the fact that the pets are bop, its because the rewards are also put under layers of rng. As far as we know now we have to target known rares, so you have get certain island, kill them all, then get a hidden roll at the end and still receive nothing.

For example this character i'm currently leveling is on 119 now and i started them at 110, lets say on it i've completed 80 expeditions give or take to get to where i am and i've received two pets. Both of which were captain nibs and they're bop. So now we've got dupes in the mix, that we cant even swap to another collector to help our grind.

I know what you're saying about having something to do, but having an activity to do and repeating the same content literally 100s of times for the off chance at somethings isn't exciting, its just monotonous.

its not a real grind tbh im alrdy at 27 / 28 pets from expedition even got the parrot mount , ofcourse only kill rare's dont mine or loot chests neither do elite between the big crystals cuse he wont give you chanse neither for loot those are only for faster finishing the game lol but drops are rly good even sometimes 2 pets in 1 expedition