Any updates on the thin Kul Tiran humans?

General
Thin humans are in the game already, i hope they don't waste time on thin ku'tirans..
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Is this the note that was left in your weekly chest ?
26/09/2018 16:56Posted by Saílor
Thin humans are in the game already, i hope they don't waste time on thin ku'tirans..

No they're not.
Regular human males look like they are old men on steroids.
Thin humans are actually thin.
26/09/2018 14:45Posted by Deathmidget
I see two problems why they're (imo) probably not going to be playable.

1. there's no female equivalent to the thin male model.
2. the thin male model doesn't seem to be made with the idea of player armor in mind (I think they only wear those standard civilian clothes). I think it'd be too much trouble for Blizzard to fix this with all the possible armor thingies for a one-sex customization option.

That said, I would love them in-game and would probably roll a human for about the first time in forever if they were playable!

Jaina and her mom arent fat
26/09/2018 15:07Posted by Pitboss
if they where going to be available i'm pretty sure they'd squeeze on in on the allied races page to confirm that. i mean it'd be a pretty unique feature for WoW having 2 body types on 1 race.

You can then say the orcs have 2 "body type" atm, oprise or not ^^ (tho, ofc, it doesnt change the body that much, the fight animations seems to be the same).

Also, thin human = undead female, so, i am basically already playing a thin human ingame :P
26/09/2018 15:59Posted by Mervias
26/09/2018 15:48Posted by Ashekiran

I'm in a wheelchair.

/discuss

Well there are trikes and bikes and chauffeur mounts.

I can't fight in those.
26/09/2018 20:18Posted by Ashekiran
26/09/2018 15:59Posted by Mervias

Well there are trikes and bikes and chauffeur mounts.

I can't fight in those.

No offense, but I doubt that disabled people would choose to be an adventurer or the so called hero in Azeroth who saves the world.
Thin humans could be an option to give to another human kingdom a playable race model. For example due to their physiognomy I think they could be added to represent Dalaran among the playable race, obviously Alliance.
26/09/2018 21:23Posted by Mervias
No offense, but I doubt that disabled people would choose to be an adventurer or the so called hero in Azeroth who saves the world.

I don't really care what you think I would choose, though. I don't see a skinny dude saving the world either, but oh well.

Last time I checked, a disabled protoss unit in Starcraft was more powerful thhan a random protoss. Give me a gnome warsuit, and I'll eat skinny people for breakfast.

No offence.
also the thin Kul'tiran is just the Forsaken frame[/quote]

so? the nightborne has same animations as night elf and void elf same as blood elf highmountain is a tauren with different horns, so why not a human version of the undead.
26/09/2018 14:40Posted by Mervias
I want to be represented too.

Hey, memeish as it is, I identify as an apachi attack helicopter.

I want to be represented too!

Point being: This is a rubbish argument to justify anything.
26/09/2018 14:48Posted by Nerrus
at the moment we only have Elves to play to fit that build and everybody hates Elves here

Everyone hates elves so that is why half the forum plays and post with one.

On a serious note, I'd like thin Kul'tirans, but I seriously doubt we'll be seeing them, as no other race have two options. And as pointed out, the thin female Kul'Tirans are just ordinary humans. Shame really. I think the thin Kul'Tiran's would have been a nice addition, even with their undead skeleton.
27/09/2018 17:30Posted by Naeya
26/09/2018 14:40Posted by Mervias
I want to be represented too.

Hey, memeish as it is, I identify as an apachi attack helicopter.

I want to be represented too!

Point being: This is a rubbish argument to justify anything.

My point exactly.I would be very happy if we had thin humans, but identification isn't an actual argument.