Who asked for personal loot?

General
Really, I've not read anyone wanting personal loot to be mandatory. Now do correct me if I'm wrong and there's a thread / petition / tickets / letters for Santa Claus specifically saying that they DEMAND personal loot to be the ONLY thing possible.
It hurts pretty bad with gearing, but when it comes to azerite armor it's where the real FUN begins!
I'm at around 60 Uldir boss kills already, and through a lot of PvP and mythic+ weekly chests without a single piece of azerite armor. Hell, I have to run around with 340 pieces because that's the best RNGesus decided I'll get.
Now don't get me wrong, I do know that azerite armor might be tradable, but there aren't many mail users around, thus competition is prretty high for these.
Nobody actually. Blizzard redirected the topic and segregated mythic raiders and casual players on purpose, and then took the 2nd side, basically promising them that there will no more be ML abuse (even though there wasn't any) and that trials in guild will no longer get neglected from loot (even though they weren't). So we get this wonderful system called PL, where 1 person can loot 6 items from 10 bosses, and another 0 from 30, all for the sake of slowing the progress down so the content can last longer. Enjoy!
What if I told you that the devs can make snap decisions like "out with master loot and in with personal loot" without anyone ever asking for it? Because like, they design the game. Not us. We can only vote with our wallet. And if ML/PL is a deal breaker for you then maybe Elder Scrolls Online has a nice discount this weekend? I mean.. smell the grass on the other side. And see if it tastes better.
Plenty of " 2 bosskills in normal " hero's wanted personal loot because "MASTER LOOT IS ABUSIVE I NEVER GET LOOT"
Yesterday I've also seem an item drop on mythic Uldir from bonus roll, and the exact same item looted from the boss (exact same ilvl, no gems, secondary stats, looted by the same person). Now you'd think this item would become tradable because it already has been obtained beforehand, however that wasn't the case. It became soulbound instantly and enchanting material + dissatisfaction-fuel later.
Come on, stay realistic here. You're too stupid for any other loot system! /s
To save you some trouble:

"Lol you're just mad you can't gear your [girlfriend]/[officers]/[friends] anymore!"

"ML abuse happened all the time, I remember in TBC-"

"No longer will trials be treated like slaves"

I think those 3 are the most common. Not sure if I missed any.
you thought Grommash said "we will never be slaves" right?

nah, that were trials
28/09/2018 09:00Posted by Izila
I think those 3 are the most common. Not sure if I missed any.

"If I was present on a boss kill, I demand to have a shot at the loot!" (Regardless if I was lying on the ground for 5 minutes or not)
Ion probably
I could see the need for it to be removed from pugs, it was heavily abused there. I've never understood why they forced it on guild raiding, especially mythic.
4 normal/heroic clears 0 drops, new guy comes for 1 clear gets full geared.
I guess i'm done with raiding.
It's pretty f***ing awful tbh, all I'm getting is boots and cloaks and I am starting to loose patience with the game.

Doing mythic+ and getting zero drops or throw away armour is annoying as hell and where the **** are the weapons ?

Raids ain't much better tbh.

Personal loot is a bunch of balls.

28/09/2018 08:21Posted by Qaren
What if I told you that the devs can make snap decisions like "out with master loot and in with personal loot" without anyone ever asking for it? Because like, they design the game. Not us. We can only vote with our wallet. And if ML/PL is a deal breaker for you then maybe Elder Scrolls Online has a nice discount this weekend? I mean.. smell the grass on the other side. And see if it tastes better.

This pretty much, back to FFXIV I go. (at least there i know time spent = progress)

This game right now feels like you a dog chasing it's own tail.
I love personal loot.
i did, sorry
I like Personal loot, people abused Master Loot way to much.
28/09/2018 13:55Posted by Azakosh
I like Personal loot, people abused Master Loot way to much.

Granted, but there was a better way to implement this than what we currently have.
I don't even have am issue with personal loot per say, its just the amount of RNG that goes along with it.
I asked for it, as a heroic raider I despised having to roll twice (theoretically) for my loot where as with personal loot its if it drops it drops.
I have no horse in this race but i do understand both sides of the argument, master loot had its place in organised raiding but this is what we have now and we better try to make best outta it.
I cannot actually put in words how much I hate this system.

Right now I have a 370 mace, 370 dagger, 370 shield (had the 350 version chilling there too for a while), 370 and 375 rings and 370 gloves just chilling in my bags because I already had a 380 staff (which doesn't count as higher ilvl for any weapon but a staff) and the stats on my lower ilvl rings and gloves with a socket sim better.

That's 7 items that I could have given to someone who actually needed them (we have 1 guy who has got a grand total of 1 piece of loot from uldir hc), but nope, higher ilvl than what I'd got before, can't trade. It's bloody stupid.

We actually have 2 hunter trials atm and my shaman is the only other mail user, they are 100% missing out on loot they would have been guaranteed with ML.