Bfa have been huge disappointment

General
I can see the both sides of this... well, conflict and even if you don't like it (it is only natural that someone will always disagree) you can't say those people don't have a point.

I mean something is seriously wrong when I (a very dedicated player loving every aspect of the game) don't even bother logging in for the past 1.5 month. And I am hardly alone as this forum proves.
I have seen this all before happen all i can say is Welcome to Modern wow whatever we used to love before shall never return cause i think Classic wow is going to be with QOL changes implemented to it and nothing like the original
it was unless some of you own a time machine i would actually pay to travel back in time and do Molten Core all over again with my very ancient acc and play pvp on wotlk again on Horde of course best times cause Allys sucked even then in pvp.And lastly i feel all of your pain and suffering im not enjoying this expansion anymore i used to be a white knight to Blizz trying to enjoy myself but i just cant anymore im thinking of unsubing soon i cant keep lying to myself that this is good T.T
Classic wow will be back, so have fun with that, not for me :-).

My initial feeling with BfA is a bit mixed, but on the other hand, I'm not judging a full expansion based on just a few weeks.
04/10/2018 00:01Posted by Abazul
your english is a huge disappointment

You only care about that because you have no counter argument at all but you still wanted to say some irrelevant thing to make the OP look bad. You know what true disappointment looks like?

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth

It looks like this. 3.3/10. Yeah, great expansion, really.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-legion

Legion has only 60-70 more reviews and its rated as a 7.3/10. Little bit of difference.
Im not playing for about 2 weeks now,and yes bfa is worse than wod,why?
Back in wod there was lack of content that is true,but wod had far superior class design compared to bfa.For me to be willing to log in,i need to be interested in my CHARACTER first,if i like to play the class (i played 4 different classes in wod) i would like the content that comes.What is the point of having content if the classes are boring?They can put new raid every 2 months but if i cant find a class which i will enjoy,it is all for nothing.
This is my problem with bfa,class design,thats why wod>bfa (this is my opinion).
If they dont turn class design 360° i dont care about their raids and dungeons,if im not excited about logging and playing my awesome class,its all for nothing.
I enjoyed MM hunter during wod,tried survival and also loved it,so thats 2 specs in a single class,mage,rogue,DK,i enjoyed all of them,but now there is nothing interesting,its all slow boring with 2 buttons,nope im not going to waste my time for that.
I will not be playing this expansion with current state of classes.
This is the reason why im not going to play
Its just my opinion on things
04/10/2018 00:01Posted by Abazul
your english is a huge disappointment

You only care about that because you have no counter argument at all but you still wanted to say some irrelevant thing to make the OP look bad. You know what true disappointment looks like?

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth

It looks like this. 3.3/10. Yeah, great expansion, really.

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/world-of-warcraft-legion

Legion has only 60-70 more reviews and its rated as a 7.3/10. Little bit of difference.

Lovely to see someone firmly rooted in logic.

I just read the new blue post about 8.1 and Azerite changes, and they sounded pretty pathetic: a little Azerite passives tuning here, a new slot machine called emissaries for Azerite pieces, a new outer ring for yet more boring and pointless passives and the classes stay at their current dumbed-down state.
03/10/2018 22:26Posted by Rautaturkki
03/10/2018 19:48Posted by Nimrhys
I've never played any of the expansions and thought "This is the worst expansion ever!" but I haven't thought "This is the best expansion ever" for BFA and that's my only difference. I wouldn't say it's a failure, it just hasn't got the best systems in it and they need to notice that sooner, rather than later, and fix it accordingly. We don't need new things every time, some old things work fine as they are.

The only part of WoD I didn't enjoy was the content draught. For BfA it's the current azurite system and gearing system. Not really enough to make it the worst expansion ever, really.
best expansion was tbc and wotlk. After thise two it have been downhill and removing old core things from game because we want new things..
best expansion was legion.