My Goodbye!!

General
Yes, this could be another rant! Or a sad leaving story so I keep it short! After all these days it is time to finaly move on! Let go what is gone!
With a certain sadness in my heart I say Goodbye!!

Goodbye 38!
Today I’m 39 ;-)

Have a good day and almost a welcome weekend.
In all those years you never learnt how to make proper jokes.
Sir, just when I thought people couldnt sink lower in search for attention, here you come and try to make us celebrate your birthday....

....and totally redeem yourself.
Happy Birthday
As a rule, I don't sprout tentacles. But in your case, I'll make an exception.
Happy Birthday mon!

The haters woke up earlier at the sound of the title and then... Rage mode!!!
Wp
Pls........
Send...........
Gold................
Happy birthday :)
Happy Birthday!
Happy bd!
Happy Birthday! have a good and successful year.
Can I have your presents :)

Happy Birthday
05/10/2018 06:13Posted by Gorewolf

He's at that Dad-age now, and with it comes a insatiable urge to deliver "Dad Jokes".
05/10/2018 12:29Posted by Anarchy
05/10/2018 06:13Posted by Gorewolf

He's at that Dad-age now, and with it comes a insatiable urge to deliver "Dad Jokes".

It comes to the best of us, I seem to be less funny since the kids were born :)
05/10/2018 13:06Posted by Goresh
05/10/2018 12:29Posted by Anarchy

It comes to the best of us, I seem to be less funny since the kids were born :)

Nah man i like your joke it sounds funny but not on bwahaha way more like hehe funny good one way.Young people will not understand but us 25 and up knows sehr gut joke.
Damn... and I though clickbate YouTube videos were attention seekers. This tops it off ha.
05/10/2018 14:10Posted by Dappysham
Damn... and I though clickbate YouTube videos were attention seekers. This tops it off ha.

Man no need to be rude cause we are trying to wish a person happy birthday is that so wrong?.We are trying to be a good community and you are not helping at all.
05/10/2018 14:19Posted by Yolandass
05/10/2018 14:10Posted by Dappysham

Man no need to be rude cause we are trying to wish a person happy birthday is that so wrong?.We are trying to be a good community and you are not helping at all.
OP can make a joke and I can’t? Hmm :p
Thought this was a rant thread /disappointed
Happy birthday mate, may this year be filled with, health (no resurrection sickness), wealth, (plenty of gold) success (raiding or pvp wize) and love (for the game of course). Have a great time amigo.
Happy birthday :)