M+ Leavers.

General
I'm sorry but I don't have the time or gold to waste on a group that vastly underperforms.

If I'm running Temple and I can see the dps nuking themselves on the 1st bosses shield to the point where they die to the predictable AOE, I will bail so hard because that's the easiest indicator that I'm playing with people that don't know the dungeon tactics.

I should not be held hostage to morons just because it's someone elses key.
08/11/2018 20:43Posted by Mindbox

I'll keep this in mind if it's ever implemented and if I end up with you in a group on any of my characters I will make sure to kick you as soon as we start the key just to !@#$ you over.

I dont think you read my second post in this thread, but go ahead. kick me as often as you want ;)
Funny thing is, the last time i saw a leaver, it was the group leader himself. RIP your own keystone.
29/09/2018 02:53Posted by Ájmage
Maybe you should filter more who you choose to invite to your group. You know what helps with that? Raider.io

It helps but it is also a pile of accumulating garbage in the same time. Some ppl have good io but terrible attitude. This is not measured there.
29/09/2018 01:09Posted by Palaplus
24 hours cooldown on Mythic+ , maybe even a debuff icon and a special hat that you can't mog away. That will do the trick, wish rio could track people who leave keys, so we would have another way to filter out players.

Yes. Leavers should be perma-transformed into one of those ugly green Gnomes for a week.
08/11/2018 22:35Posted by Insideous
I'm sorry but I don't have the time or gold to waste on a group that vastly underperforms.

If I'm running Temple and I can see the dps nuking themselves on the 1st bosses shield to the point where they die to the predictable AOE, I will bail so hard because that's the easiest indicator that I'm playing with people that don't know the dungeon tactics.

I should not be held hostage to morons just because it's someone elses key.

Maybe don't screw up the run for the whole team and tell the people making a mistake what they should watch out for?
I run a keystone community Calm Keystones.. we are almost full now but have a few spaces left.
We don't care about rio, all people have to do is link their key and state if timer is important or not.

We always finish keys unless a bug prevents us from doing so.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624172269?page=1
09/11/2018 06:44Posted by Alexima
Funny thing is, the last time i saw a leaver, it was the group leader himself. RIP your own keystone.

Highly likely yes :P and I'm always the last to leave because even though time is up my mind is focused to receive the weekly reward and the glory to AT LEAST finish the instance and learn for the next time. I mean... we wiped and wiped and wiped... let's get it done and don't waste 45minutes/1 hour of precious time for nothing... who cares of RIO on a +2+4 dungeon?? Pathetic people... I haven't been able to complete a single dungeon in two days... People who thinks they're the best and they can do M+4 at 325... DPS who see the underrot vomit and let the ticks popping out... Who don't interrupt... who focus the wrong mob or boss... who took aggro and run away like a headless chicken.... Aaaaahhhh frustration. And who's to blame? Indeed the tank is to blame XD always!!! mhuahahah

[EDIT]: Russian are the worst... they're the first to leave!!! no offence to Russian people, but it's true.

Well i rarely leave a key unless is my own. Unless its a +9 i go with the intention of improving it, and if i see i formed a failing group i just prefer to leave and dont take an hour just to downgrade the key when i can do that in 5 min, unless is srhine.
09/11/2018 15:05Posted by Susurritös

Well i rarely leave a key unless is my own. Unless its a +9 i go with the intention of improving it, and if i see i formed a failing group i just prefer to leave and dont take an hour just to downgrade the key when i can do that in 5 min, unless is srhine.

oh wait a second... if you'd leave the group you'd be able to recollect your intact keystone? O.O coool
Yes they should make it so if somone leaves before it's done you'd be able to regain the full keystone.