Rogue/Mage/Lock overpowered in M+ BFA tier

Dungeons & Raids
This is literally the god comp.

I'm 1k1 Raider.IO Score, my best dungeon run is a top 60 world.

I'm a melee in top 2500 DPS world. Stats from Raider.io (if you think i'm lying, i can add you with my main).

What's the problem ? Because i'm not Rogue/Mage/Lock, it's impossible to find pickup group in polynomial time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_complexity).

Why ? Rogue/Mage/Lock can't be beat, this is the god comp. If i want to push more (15/16+), i have to reroll Rogue or stop the game. DH damage in AoE are ridiculous to, but at least they are not in the god class.

It's time to ban Shroud from dungeon, nerf Lock single target damage a bit, nerf DH AoE damage a bit, and of course hard-nerf Mage slow. Tank should not relie on 1 class to be able to survive in high-keys.

It's really annoying to have a good game, good dungeons, good average balancing, but stupid overpowered spells like Shroud that can destroy some dungeon without any penality.

If you think you will be picked because you have high score and nice skills/experience, no, you will be pick because you have high score AND god class, no other things matter atm.

Rogue/Mage/Lock are god in 100% of BFA dungeons, so yes, it's a god comp.
I can understand your frustration in regards to the 'over reliance' on some classes.

And perhaps it should be toned down a bit or perhaps evened out more. But...

29/09/2018 11:57Posted by Lempalleurr
It's time to ban Shroud from dungeon

Why ? No just no. But I will not deny that the layout and trash placement design does feel very much catered to having a rogue in every single run.

So instead of removing it or banning it, perhaps alter trash placement or even make a few more capable of seeing through stealth and shroud.

The need for shroud is not helped by a lot of the instances seemingly to be over filled with trash and the need to have to skip some being a must.

and of course hard-nerf Mage slow

Again why ? Warriors can slow too, I just think perhaps allow a couple of more classes to slow in pve to balance it out. I mean given the amounts of trash and the likes of necrotic slowing is a must.

But the one I really dont understand is

nerf DH AoE damage a bit

o.O Why the actual heck ? I mean its only good in situational circumstances and you want to remove that too ?
I main a DH and I struggle to get into groups as is. Not because I cant (no stranger to running +19/20 keys in legion for fun not pushing hard) but I think mostly down to not offering enough utility (like shroud, aoe slow, lock picking, combat rez, health stones, off heals). So removing what little we do have going for us because im assuming you play a class that is currently being out dps'd on aoe by a DH instead of it trivialising whole instances is absurd.

I do still think io score and gear plays a role, I try unconventional team setups. As I say for funzies.
everyone in legion was running blood dk resto druid/holy paladin aff lock and balance druid with some other dps so i dont see the problem
First world problems, roll a shadow priest and then come back and tell us how that feels :P
And what is wrong with it? It is not like you need to stack same class, multiple classes are great for m+ as you pointed out yourself. Also DH, Blood dk, BrM monk are all equally good for m+
This is literally the god comp.

I'm 1k1 Raider.IO Score, my best dungeon run is a top 60 world.

I'm a melee in top 2500 DPS world. Stats from Raider.io (if you think i'm lying, i can add you with my main).

What's the problem ? Because i'm not Rogue/Mage/Lock, it's impossible to find pickup group in polynomial time (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_complexity).

Why ? Rogue/Mage/Lock can't be beat, this is the god comp. If i want to push more (15/16+), i have to reroll Rogue or stop the game. DH damage in AoE are ridiculous to, but at least they are not in the god class.

It's time to ban Shroud from dungeon, nerf Lock single target damage a bit, nerf DH AoE damage a bit, and of course hard-nerf Mage slow. Tank should not relie on 1 class to be able to survive in high-keys.

It's really annoying to have a good game, good dungeons, good average balancing, but stupid overpowered spells like Shroud that can destroy some dungeon without any penality.

If you think you will be picked because you have high score and nice skills/experience, no, you will be pick because you have high score AND god class, no other things matter atm.

Rogue/Mage/Lock are god in 100% of BFA dungeons, so yes, it's a god comp.
This has to be the most stupid post ever.
nerf Lock single target damage a bit

Sure, nerf the only thing Affliction is good at. Such a bright idea.
Feel you mate.

I'm a tank but the problem is the same here :

No matter how good I became or no matter the rio score I can reach, at some point I know peoples won't pick me because I'm a Prot Warrior.
Apparently you play a completly different game. It is incredibly hard to get into any group as an affliction lock with 1150 rio atm cuz you know, boomkins and mages are strictly better
No need to nerf or remove shroud of concealment from rogues in dungeons when you can simply compensate with potions that achieve the same thing on a 1 min cooldown rather than the 6 min cooldown on shroud.
Dude, if you want to push the highest of the highest, be prepared to reroll. Meta and balance changes, like method stacking certain classes to get world first. If you can't accept that i suggest you find another game.

I'm rather happy that mage for once can be good from a utility standpoint of view instead of being a 1 trick dps pony like in legion. But there's more classes than just mages that can slow sufficient enough for tanks to kite.

01/10/2018 00:49Posted by Krøvley
No need to nerf or remove shroud of concealment from rogues in dungeons when you can simply compensate with potions that achieve the same thing on a 1 min cooldown rather than the 6 min cooldown on shroud.

Yes but invis pots give you a cooldown on all other potions for the next 10 minutes (i believe). So using 1 shroud gains you a lot of potential dps potion usages.
29/09/2018 16:13Posted by Manteiga
everyone in legion was running blood dk resto druid/holy paladin aff lock and balance druid with some other dps so i dont see the problem

Eh? It is not like my main is out of the meta, but still - this argument sounds really strange to me.
this post....
I have troubles getting pugs higher that 6-7 and i have completed only timed 6 and one 7 without timed. Most tanks are awful, and well ofc, my i don't have time to play so much usually, so i do mainly just few myth+ or weekly.
I have blood dk tank and i can get instantly into any group, since its so easy to get into groups as tank. So practically now i play hc/myth raids in our (casual) guild and do myth+ with my blood dk only. And i like play dk much, but we dont have much ranged in our raid group.