Eu Draenor Dupe BOES Please Help Blizz

General
lizzard please don't leave players ruin the action house .. i play fairplay to enjoy the game ... i like to play action house...

but i ask you gm' if is posible . someone have 12k riverbud

All BFA BOES -

Like 14x Rings ..

etc

Just look at this link

*snip*
Just ask some rich dude to reset the market... problem solved.
Did you heard about guild bank transfers? People are making really good money from it. Buying whole ah on x server and selling 2x price on y server.
I don't thing so .. it is duping ... its allready posted on Reddit and MMOchampion .. just use google
01/10/2018 00:04Posted by Destructinax
I don't thing so .. it is duping ... its allready posted on Reddit and MMOchampion .. just use google

They Buy These from trade chat or ask people to CoD them and never buy them so lesser riverbuds for example in AH and then sell theirs.
For example you can buy anchor weed for 200-250 in trade chat and sell them for 300g or more.Calculate to profit for mass amount of anchor weeds.
Seen this before,Done this too its just learning the market and seeing when the prices wont drop so you don't lose gold
I really waiting .. gm response . on my ticket .. after some investigations we will see if is legit ... i know how it works action house .. but never see like that
01/10/2018 00:23Posted by Destructinax
I really waiting .. gm response . on my ticket .. after some investigations we will see if is legit ... i know how it works action house .. but never see like that

most boe 350 there are useless and cheap on my server. most them sell for 30k - 50k

i have leather coarse over 215 stack of 200, i saw some idiot selling them for really cheap. so bought them all and selling them for double price

01/10/2018 00:04Posted by Destructinax

i can't find it.. .
What's with all these Draenor threads since the last 2 days?
Same player has 8 Minion of Grumpus (wich is a anual event mount), 6 Crimson Deathcharger, 11 Aguas Badn of Auguri rings, 2 Teebu(BFA), cloth gloves Hauer gloves of Strategy wich are 395 titanforge with socket (not mythic nor heroic just plain titanforge). And there are already posts also on Reddit from people that bought those gloves and after they bought them another pair popped on the AH same stats. So either those 395 titanforge with socket drop so easily or there is something dirty at work here. Also one player droped 12 Jewled Onyx Panther on the AH, Jade Panther also. Other items(BoE: Back, weapons, world drop trinkets etc.) that have a low drop chance, only 2-3 players(dunno if it is the same person) have an insane amount of these items.
Yeah guys . explain this .. Sidhiel have a good point
ehmmmmm from the looks of it your crying over 12k riverbuds

like thats not possible to farm

trust me if you put on netflix on a secound screen you can farm ALOT of freaking herbs
01/10/2018 03:03Posted by Jegfryser
ehmmmmm from the looks of it your crying over 12k riverbuds

like thats not possible to farm

trust me if you put on netflix on a secound screen you can farm ALOT of freaking herbs

I am not crying over no weed/plants or whatever....but do explain what i wrote how can he get that amount of items in this short time and how come he's putting one item after another
Makes no sense, even i farm 1k siren/riverbud on a daily basis even though I’ve little time. If I didn’t sell them instantly I’d have stacked up thousands of herbs. 12k riverbud is not a big deal, what’re you talking about? I know people in twisting nether that’d laugh at the boe/mount amounts that those people have. It’s called marketing, they reset lets say sky golem market they closed from 80-90k, now selling dozens of them for 120-130k, if someone puts lower than 120k the same guys instantly buy them to not lower the price. I don’t see anything fishy going on there.
filthy horde making my ah lag...go away and take your hackers bots and exploiters with u
I need to explain something to you. This is a bank alt and bank alts have LOTS of gold. 12k riverbud is not that much for a bank alt to hold in fact he probably moved 100k plus in a week alone maybe less. Also the BOEs probably aren't duped but probably sniped off the AH. The seller is probably doing market research to see what sells the most. Some people enjoy playing the AH like a stock market.
As far as herbs go, we're most likely talking about a gathering bot. There are plenty on my server aswell, for Riverbud specifically they're active on a short route in Tiragarde.
01/10/2018 09:21Posted by Gannet
As far as herbs go, we're most likely talking about a gathering bot. There are plenty on my server aswell, for Riverbud specifically they're active on a short route in Tiragarde.

If it was 100k sure but considering how much one person can gather 12k from gathering and pretty stacking the market is feasible.
People don't understand .. i try it to do something for save the realm .. but this topic don't have sense
I deleted the link in the OP because technically it would constitute as naming and shaming which is against the forum rules.

You've done the right thing by opening a ticket so that a GM can investigate the matter and take action if appropriate. Thanks.