Bring Back WOD Demonology

Tides of Vengeance PTR General Discussion
I loved playing Demonology warlock during Mop and Wod the revamp after Cata was awesome. But Blizzard never learn from his own mistakes and I wont play dis new bull!@#$ which got 0 utility and without meta it isnt a demonology warlock anymore. Blizzcon today and Ion and d*ckhead isnt answering or posting anything about dis spec. No they are working on the next xpac becuz Bfa failed with the 1.7m subs.
Our lovely WoD Demo still not announced. But Blizzard said they are listening to our feedbacks and learn from their mistakes but in reality nothing happened.
#NotmyDemoLock #BringBackWodDemo
I wont let Blizzard keep dis spec as it is right now. I wont stop complaining all of you Demonology warlocks should comeback to dis games who left it and complain to Blizzard.
how fourious i am when i see warlock npc trash in hfc turning into meta,what a spit on our face.
Guys, let's go and spam them on twitter with this message "BRING BACK WOD DEMONOLOGY!"
12/11/2018 00:52Posted by Manikkess
Guys, let's go and spam them on twitter with this message "BRING BACK WOD DEMONOLOGY!"

I keep doing dis on ION twitter too :D and i got reported lol
no worry guys I spamming it "BRING BACK WOD DEMONOLOGY!" maybe their brain reboot and do something with us.
01/11/2018 17:56Posted by Songokuh
Blizzard is keep ignoring us. Where are u Blizzard ? Why are u hiding? U ruined wow wat u want now?

At least they are not hiding behind low level alts! Right?
14/11/2018 08:15Posted by Valtharíen
01/11/2018 17:56Posted by Songokuh
Blizzard is keep ignoring us. Where are u Blizzard ? Why are u hiding? U ruined wow wat u want now?

Blizzard is paying for trolls?
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Blizzard is paying for trolls?
No i just find funny that low level alt is asking "Why are you hiding"
Anyways i don't think you will see any major changes this expansion. Sadly every class is gutted and feels bad to play.

P.S just saw that you are spamming from multiple alts lol
hmm, looking at the title, I thought you meant the WoD demo you could play on blizzcon floor XÐ and was quite intrigued by that idea

18/10/2018 11:12Posted by Seektor
Why nobody at Blizzard stands with the customers? U want our money then ignore us?

Blizzard is learning on their mistakes. The standard "you think you do, but you don't" way - players have been complaining how hard it is to get into a pug, so blizzard made dungeon finder and LFR.
14/11/2018 10:56Posted by Irondverg
hmm, looking at the title, I thought you meant the WoD demo you could play on blizzcon floor XÐ and was quite intrigued by that idea

18/10/2018 11:12Posted by Seektor
Why nobody at Blizzard stands with the customers? U want our money then ignore us?

Blizzard is learning on their mistakes. The standard "you think you do, but you don't" way - players have been complaining how hard it is to get into a pug, so blizzard made dungeon finder and LFR.

nah I mean demonology warlock from WOD. But u wrong becuz LFR and Dungeon Finder made for faster gearing up not for doing Heroic or Mythic. No dude the reason is that Demonology warlock is useless nobody wants them so I need to play only Affliction becuz dis is the last spec Blizzard not totally screwed up but the gameplay of all 3 specs terrible boring and I would delete my memory of wow now.
Also Dungeon Finder made before LFR and LFR made before PUG.