Please announce playable classes for Kul tirans

General
Most of the pirates using guns , so... I cant imagine Hunter/Rogue as non-playable class for this race.
Keep seeing people say Death Knights are off the table for Kul Tirans, but lore wise, KT was there fighting Arthas too, so why not?
For those who say that Kul Tirans cannot be Shamans, there are Tidesage totems in Stormsong Valley, so it would only be fair that they are given that class.

https://i.imgur.com/WDXPtmb.jpg

Besides, Goblins, who before Cataclysm had no affinity whatsoever to the elements, are able to be Shamans, so why can't Kul Tirans, who speak and listen with the Water elements of the sea?

Keep seeing people say Death Knights are off the table for Kul Tirans, but lore wise, KT was there fighting Arthas too, so why not?

Because Kul Tiran Death Knights would have to start at level 20 to make it fair (otherwise everyone would roll a Death Knight to get the Heritage Armour faster), but Death Knights are not designed to be playable before level 55, they would have no abilities and talents.

Lorewise I suppose that it would make sense since there might have been Kul Tiran dead in Lordaeron from the times of the Second War, or the Scourge might have raised some dead from Daelin's expedition (the Scourge had a presence in Kalimdor, they even had a Lich there).
09/10/2018 16:15Posted by Souldefíler
Paladins hopefully.

Just to annoy Horde players ...

Why would Horde players be annoyed with it?
Alliance always had more paladin choices anyway, and I never saw Hordies giving much of damn on what KTs will get playable.
09/10/2018 21:27Posted by Zakkaru

because alot of them like to play Zandalari Paladins but well nope

The light of Rezan has left us. Only a handful of those that followed the great king of the loa will have any sort of power, and even they are suspect.

at least i dont need any token to change my tauren into a troll
09/10/2018 21:44Posted by Mÿrella
09/10/2018 21:27Posted by Zakkaru

because alot of them like to play Zandalari Paladins but well nope

The light of Rezan has left us. Only a handful of those that followed the great king of the loa will have any sort of power, and even they are suspect.

at least i dont need any token to change my tauren into a troll

I still fail to see how is that related?

even if Zandalari won't get paladins (but they do appear in 8.1 to defend Zuldazar) I wouldn't lash out on Kul'Tirans if they had this choice (which is unlikely because we don't meet any Kul'Tiras paladins nor we see them having any order running. I don't know if Order of embers could count as one).

I was quite happy for Dark Irons to have both paladins and shamans because that race is just awesome.

As for OP, here are datamined names and icons for racials, but no more specific info:

https://www.wowhead.com/news=287778.2/tides-of-vengeance-ptr-build-28048-icons-kul-tiran-and-zandalari-racials#p4265610
Saying Tidesages are mages and not shamans is downright wrong. The Tidesages are literally sea worshippers. Mages don't worship the elements, they bend them to their will.

Check Wowpedia for Tidesages. Their character classes are in fact Priests and Shamans.
09/10/2018 20:01Posted by Arctur
Because Kul Tiran Death Knights would have to start at level 20 to make it fair (otherwise everyone would roll a Death Knight to get the Heritage Armour faster), but Death Knights are not designed to be playable before level 55, they would have no abilities and talents.

Easy fix... KT Deathknights cant unlock heritage armor.
09/10/2018 17:20Posted by Thedraes
The ones we're getting for sure:
Warrior
Shaman
Priest
Druid

The ones we'll likely get:
Hunter
Monk
Mage

The ones we're probably not getting:
Rogue
Paladin
Warlock

The ones we're not getting for sure:
Death Knight
Demon Hunter

Hunter and monk are basically confirmed.. All races can be hunter and I'm pretty sure only 2 races can't be monks which are ones who have a starting zone that is instanced
ugly race - especially the thin ones. and the fat ones now that i am thinking about it. I was hyped about allied races when they were first announced but cloning - humans to KT humans - orcs to Mag orcs, dwarves to DI dwarves, taurent to MT and blood elves to void elves is just lack of imagination.

I think the development team and their creative team is lacking human resources in order to create something NEW and not use the same code like they did in 2005.

Its kinda of insulting paying an x amount of money all these years for every expansion and in their latest expansion they actually clone almost everything and made it even worst.

#nohope
Def druid coz we've all seen the different forms.
Also def hunter and warrior as every races gets these 2 nowadays.

Surely they must get rogue coz of the whole pirate thing and Id like to see mage, priest and monk too.
Although shaman kinda makes sense I just cant see it somehow.
10/10/2018 12:39Posted by Nanohana
ugly race - especially the thin ones. and the fat ones now that i am thinking about it. I was hyped about allied races when they were first announced but cloning - humans to KT humans - orcs to Mag orcs, dwarves to DI dwarves, taurent to MT and blood elves to void elves is just lack of imagination.

I think the development team and their creative team is lacking human resources in order to create something NEW and not use the same code like they did in 2005.

Its kinda of insulting paying an x amount of money all these years for every expansion and in their latest expansion they actually clone almost everything and made it even worst.

#nohope

It's not lack of imagination, it's you missing the point of them.

And Kul Tirans aren't fat, they're powerlifters. Basically the strongest body type out there.
09/10/2018 18:40Posted by Naeya
People are complaining about 'too many elven races'.

Now we're getting a "new race" that's LITERALLY just the unhealthy variant of regular old humans, and people are ecstatic to get to play a fat version of the blandest race in the game.

I don't get people.

Humans are nice.
Elves are disgusting.

That pretty much sums it up.
09/10/2018 18:40Posted by Naeya
People are complaining about 'too many elven races'.

Now we're getting a "new race" that's LITERALLY just the unhealthy variant of regular old humans, and people are ecstatic to get to play a fat version of the blandest race in the game.

I don't get people.

Humans are nice.
Elves are disgusting.

That pretty much sums it up.

:(
09/10/2018 16:31Posted by Melouni
The tidesages are pretty resto shamany.

And they use those big totem looking things for their rituals/spells/whatever I've been destroying durings wqs.

Indeed.
Still no info on them. Bad move blizzard. Now i am leveling my third character, just because i want to be sure o play them. My main is pally, alts, druid, priest. With the little time i have due to busy work schedule you get how frustrating this is....I guess they are waiting for November to announce that at Blizcon or something.

And to all the people saying Kul Tirans are fat and not ecstatically pleasing, are you nutts!? They look great! And besides that, i look pretty much like that in real life so thats even more reason for me to play them! LOL.