Who told the hunter joke? (You can haz my stuff)

General
My previous "haz my stuff" post was deleted before I got to follow through as went camping for a weekend, at first I was "eff this, eff Blizzard, whatever, move on" but I've still got some playtime left and I really should stay true to my word.

So, ideally, if the person who told the hunter joke could get in touch and I can handover the guild bank and all it's contents with around 250k gold as previously promised before the £uckt&rd forum moderators delete the post again...
I told the joke :)
You do know that pretty much anyone can claim to be the one who told it .. if you don't know who it was..

But oh well ... good luck.
hunter joke? hunter is a joke. Auto decline when these under performers try to join my mythic + runs
25/09/2018 23:00Posted by Xakura
if you don't know who it was..

I shall probably remember once I see the name again, reposting the joke would also help!
It was Athiara, she told the hunter joke about running out of focus. She plays on Argent Dawn, so you can whisper to Athiara-ArgentDawn in game.
25/09/2018 23:46Posted by Savoren
It was Athiara

Thank you very much for that. I'll reach out in the morning

you can whisper to Athiara-ArgentDawn

you can whisper x realm now? I thought it only worked on connected realms.
25/09/2018 23:57Posted by Rhovanor
It was Athiara

Thank you very much for that. I'll reach out in the morning

you can whisper to Athiara-ArgentDawn

you can whisper x realm now? I thought it only worked on connected realms.

No problem. Athiara is quite active on forums too, so you can try that way too.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/search?a=Athiara%40Argent+Dawn&forum=

Also yes, you can whisper between every realm, they don't have to be connected realms. You need to add the realm name at the end of the player name as well, so /w Athiara-ArgentDawn is the correct format. Space between two words are ignored, but apostrophes aren't, so for example if you want to whisper to someone on The Sha'tar, it should be as /w Playername-TheSha'tar . You still can't send a mail to another realm though, even if there isn't anything attached to that mail.
26/09/2018 00:03Posted by Savoren
so /w Athiara-ArgentDawn is the correct format.

Aye, cheers, I get that bit but didn't know it was now a feature. One of the most annoying things about x realm introduction in Cata was the limited interaction with others.
It was something like;

Why are hunters horrible photographers?
Because they are always out of focus

Anyway, Mr Rhovanor Sir. Are you sure you dont want to keep your things? I suggest you do keep it. You might feel the urge to log back in again in a few years from now and its nice to have at least some stuff and not start entirely from zero. I say that from experience.

If you still want to get rid of your stuff, make a deal with Savoren-Draenor (above here in this thread). I donate my winnings from that joke to him/her.
If you still want to get rid of your stuff, make a deal with Savoren-Draenor (above here in this thread). I donate my winnings from that joke to him/her.

I hope that was a blood elf joke and not just you referring to his/her/its/their irl gender.
26/09/2018 10:54Posted by Athiara
Anyway, Mr Rhovanor Sir. Are you sure you dont want to keep your things? I suggest you do keep it. You might feel the urge to log back in again in a few years from now and its nice to have at least some stuff and not start entirely from zero. I say that from experience.
Not to mention all those achievement points. Just think how long it will take to gather more than 18000 achiev points again :O
Why are hunters horrible photographers?
Because they are always out of focus

Haha yes, trying to capture an action shot of my dog almost always ends up misfocused, definitely a case of spray n pray.

Are you sure you dont want to keep your things?

Honestly, when you start looking at buying a tablet so you're not so bored in game, it's really time to move on.

26/09/2018 11:30Posted by Korrina
Not to mention all those achievement points. Just think how long it will take to gather more than 18000 achiev points again :O

It was 20k but they keep moving stuff to FoS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Savoren do you want to make an alt on Nagrand to grab some lootz?

I have 600+ pet battle token things (old ones) also, so maybe they buy something useful...
26/09/2018 13:15Posted by Rhovanor

@Savoren do you want to make an alt on Nagrand to grab some lootz?

I have 600+ pet battle token things (old ones) also, so maybe they buy something useful...

Are you sure you won't be back later? If you are, well, I won't say no to it. Created a mage on Nagrand with the same name, I'm waiting in front of Stormwind Embassy now.
Thi is so sad :(
Honestly, keep some stuff, as Athiara said. I once thought I'd never log in again and gave all my gold etc away (a tidy sum at the time) but I eventually came back.
yeah. hear Lsw. keep some stuff. Just in case.
26/09/2018 13:37Posted by Savoren
Are you sure you won't be back later? If you are, well, I won't say no to it. Created a mage on Nagrand with the same name, I'm waiting in front of Stormwind Embassy now.

So sorry, didn't expect a response so soon. Are you free at all this evening? If not I can always mail it all to you.

26/09/2018 13:51Posted by Lswindrunner
Honestly, keep some stuff

Nah, it's not for me any more. Theme park MMO that feels less rollercoaster and more cheap prize every time stall, that's as much my fault as the games as I won't commit to group content, spend most evenings out for a hike with my dog.

26/09/2018 13:46Posted by Tèsla
Thi is so sad :(

The thought of doing another world quest makes me sad :P

I'm getting old, more excited to learn pyrography than cast pyroblast...
I know the feeling exactly. I wish ya the best OP.