Who told the hunter joke? (You can haz my stuff)

General

So sorry, didn't expect a response so soon. Are you free at all this evening? If not I can always mail it all to you.

I'll be free until 19:15 (on server time) this evening, so I can log on to that character if that suits you.

But as others and I have asked before, are you really sure about this? I've done a similar thing when I quit WoW before the release of WotLK, vendored everything I can't trade and sent everything else along with the gold to my friend, and terminated my account. Wasn't a huge loss in terms of gold since what used to be a fortune in TBC is less than a pocket change for when I returned (after Antorus patch), but I'd at least keep my characters if I knew I'd be back.
25/09/2018 23:02Posted by Supermutant
hunter joke? hunter is a joke. Auto decline when these under performers try to join my mythic + runs

Top quality bait there
26/09/2018 14:36Posted by Savoren
I'll be free until 19:15 (on server time) this evening, so I can log on to that character if that suits you.

Sure, add me in bnet thingymajig Huntardy#21341 and as soon as back at my PC can sort from there.

26/09/2018 14:36Posted by Savoren
But as others and I have asked before, are you really sure about this?

The only possible thing that could ever bring me back to WoW would be pristine servers but that's highly unlikely as they said no to that 2 years ago.

If I was staying I'd have only spent the gold on pirates day booty again to splash around Ironforge Xmas morning dressed as Santa watching everyone scramble so your welcome to it XD

Sure, add me in bnet thingymajig Huntardy#21341 and as soon as back at my PC can sort from there.

Done. We'll sort things from there then.

26/09/2018 14:54Posted by Rhovanor

The only possible thing that could ever bring me back to WoW would be pristine servers but that's highly unlikely as they said no to that 2 years ago.

If I was staying I'd have only spent the gold on pirates day booty again to splash around Ironforge Xmas morning dressed as Santa watching everyone scramble so your welcome to it XD

Honestly, that'd be totally worth the gold xD
Savoren, you can continue that tradition now.
Posted by Rhovanor
Hey all! You won't believe this...

I am Rhovanor from the future... April 17, 2022 to be exact.

I... I just couldn't hit the delete button... I tried... but just couldn't. But I did leave WoW for a long time, and haven't logged in till now, I even haven't felt the urge since my last reply on this topic.

Today, something I saw in the woods as I was hiking with my dog, made me feel the WoW urge rush through my veins again and I found myself downloading and installing the game once again, after many years, with nostalgic feelings and a gentle smile on my face. If nothing else, I had to check a certain corner of Azeroth, for what I have seen in the woods.

I have to admit that I missed Azeroth a lot, even though I didn't miss all those design choices the dev team kept making back in those years. I have no idea what awaits me or if I will have the same enthusiasm to adventure in Azeroth as I had years ago, but one thing, one totally unexpected thing which brought tears to my eyes already made me want to stay for as long as I can this time.

About half an hour after I logged in, I got a whisper from a fellow adventurer. It was saying: "Hi, welcome back :)" I had no idea who that was and I didn't really pay attention to their name; I replied: "Thanks, nice to be back :)". He continued: "I am not sure if you will remember me, but I am the guy to whom you had given all your gold and items when you had left about 4 years ago." His comment immediately brought back all the memories of this thread and the previous deleted one, and it brought a warm feeling into my heart. I looked closely at his name and realm, it was Savoren-Draenor.

That he reached out and offered a warm welcome made me very happy, and I remembered all those great moments I had with nice and kind adventurers of Azeroth. To be remembered, to be welcomed back like this was so nice and touching. But it did not stay there. Savoren continued his words:

"As someone who also gave some breaks like you, a voice inside me kept saying that you would return to Azeroth one day, and so I kept everything you gave to me, all the gold, all the items, to be returned back when you came back. And today, is that day it seems :) I am glad that you are back, and I will send all your things to your mail right away."

I did not really care about the gold and items, but Savoren's behaviour brought tears to my eyes and I just couldn't say anything for minutes...

Some fiction would hurt noone, eh? :)

May your new adventures bring you good fortune, Rhovanor. If you ever come back, please use the same name, unless you have a reason not to, so that we shall remember and meet each other again, even if on the forums.
26/09/2018 16:31Posted by Athiara
Savoren, you can continue that tradition now.

There must always be a Lich King.

26/09/2018 17:10Posted by Eom

Some fiction would hurt noone, eh? :)

May your new adventures bring you good fortune, Rhovanor. If you ever come back, please use the same name, unless you have a reason not to, so that we shall remember and meet each other again, even if on the forums.

Hah, that was a good one :)

And it's done. Unfortunately, Rhovanor no longer can post on forums, so I'm passing his message. He gives his regards and thanks to everyone who posted their good wishes on this thread.