Pet Limit Cap 1500? Are you serious?

Pet Battles
Wow-Pet-Problems.

Hello all.
So I kind of got a problem with the pet battle & limited cap.
I have to kind of delete my pets & that’s not fun when you put hard work on it.
So, one I can’t use new pets 2 If I buy blizzard shop pet it’s gone same with blizzcon or anything else.
For me, this is a huge problem!.

Even with the 1000 cap, you can go to a vendor and buy 500 more with 1000-pet-coins.
First off all, this take a lot, a lot off time 2 get.
Next why the hell is there even a cap?
Will they cap mounts later on 2? So, you have 2 delete your mounts?
I mean com on blizzard, really pet cap?

And why isn’t there like a pet area, where you can put in your pets to lvl or upgrade?
It’s already hard as it is, to get rare pets and lvl them up.
And farming pet charms isn't fun at all.
Why remove everything easy and fun in the game?
I mean sure, I know the game is unfair & have a huge lottery system with trash that even have up to 24 hours spwn-timer.
But pet cap, are you serious? And no pet options to make it easier?
Not even a pet profession or transmog professions nothing nada.

It's like blizzard don't even play their own games at all, or see the problems in the game.
I would suggest that you guys take 20 famous streamers and ask them what blizzard could do better on wow.
Since I see soooooooo, so, so, many problems in the game, it almost gives me a damn headache.

Anyway, does anybody believe we should have pet cap here and it's good?
Same with let’s say cap on 25-Q?
I would recommend them to upgrade that to, to maybe 100-Q it's very annoying to remove Q every !@#$%^- time.

And maybe fix that pet battle, also give items and XP.
And even if the low level pet dies, it should also still give XP?
I believe at least! If you win you win right!

Anybody here agree or disagree please tell me!
And if you´re a special person, like but it's rare?
I like to go around and flash my dick on people, because it's gone and unfair that I only got it & 0 else got it I’m so special please /pat my head *F***. Because I want 2 feel special I am special.
Any off that **!@#* please don’t even bother to write.
*You people just make me sick* & I serious feel sorry for you.
Games are about fun having fun and having fun with friends. And It should be fair for everybody even new players.
Not camping a trash for 24 hours, or flashing around with rare items that blizzard removed.

Anyway, please leave comments.
If you got any options or ideas, how to fix this pet issue and other stupid game problems & issues.
Please leave that in the comment!
I do love/hate-wow & blizzard, and the biggest reason why I love/hate blizzard is kind of hearthstone and because off all the weird and stupid problems.

Anyway, leave comments to make the game better.
Or just leave it; don’t be dumb if you are please. just go in to the middle off the forest or something and start eat mushrooms.
Then come back some years later with better fantasy.
And leave me alone with your trolling and crapy comments!.

Thank you, now have a wonderful day.
Best Regards CSL...
wut?
There are currently 1086 pets in the game, you have collected 504.
I don't see why you are whinging about a cap you are barely 1/3 of the way to reaching.
The cap can be increased to 2k in 8.1
A blue confirmed that you WILL need to have the 1500 upgrade before you can use the 2000 one.

At 973 pets myself, getting so close to the 1000 spot.
05/10/2018 14:27Posted by Kamazh
A blue confirmed that you WILL need to have the 1500 upgrade before you can use the 2000 one.

At 973 pets myself, getting so close to the 1000 spot.

973, that's nine hundred and seventy three unique pets, right? Holy mackerel I am impressed.
Must be more since then, since I see Kamazh now has Hearthy, which is the reward for 1000 unique. :)
Sadly Hearthy is a quite underwhelming pet. Mostly for those wanting a novelty pet for show. And if you click him, he triggers your heartstone if not on cooldown. Only works for his owner tho.

But I felt kinda deflated from reaching that far, so Ive sold all of my sellable pets, as I saw saw little reason to continue collecting. Pet battles became nothing more than finding the correct counterpets and spanking the master trainer. A huge collection takes out all the challenge of it, compared to a smaller collection.

Netted me just over 2 million gold at selling them all at half price from listed on AH. People -swarmed- to them, and I did not fancy to constantly relist that many pets.

Bought a mecha mogul mount and cashed out for maxing the horribly expensive BFA enchanting. And still got 700k left.
19/10/2018 14:28Posted by Kamazh
But I felt kinda deflated from reaching that far, so Ive sold all of my sellable pets, as I saw saw little reason to continue collecting.

Awww. I find that sad. I'm sorry you ended up feeling that way.

I like having a stuffed roster. I can't even persuade myself to sell off dupes of expensive pets I never use for battling.

I hope you enjoy your mount, though!
19/10/2018 14:28Posted by Kamazh
Pet battles became nothing more than finding the correct counterpets and spanking the master trainer. A huge collection takes out all the challenge of it, compared to a smaller collection.

Hmmm. Now THAT would have been a worthy replacement for the Family achievements in BfA.