State of Denmark

Argent Dawn
Guys, it's not nice to dox or spy on players. I know it could be funny for a minute or two, but when you think about the long-term it harms the mutual trust between people and the reputation of the server, not to mention the people whose real life info are available to people with too much time on their hands and would do lots of annoying/potentially harmful things to get a giggle.

So yeah, please don't. Give a hoot, don't pollute.
Don't lump all of us danes together, not all of us are bad eggs and those that are should be reported in to the authorities if you know their names.

Generally, don't doxx people. It doesn't serve any other purpose than make you look like an !@# and can have severe consequences for you and the doxxed individual.
Denmark is a land of memsters. I speak from experience with the two danish guildies I have. If you spot a Danish guy, you must immediately evacuate the area or you throw them a pølse. Otherwise you will end up like myself.
The fact you get people complaining about doxxing by... doxxing people? Or for whatever 'crimes' they decide the people have committed? Yeah, thats pretty messed up. Not to mention hypocritical.

Not only does it make things worse by encouraging more, different toxicity instead of simply reporting issues/perceived issues to the relevant bodies, but if you get the wrong person? Yeah, nice one detective genius, you potentially ruined someones life.

In the USA, doxxing has got people killed.
It has, quite literally, ended peoples lives. Metaphorically and physically.

Basically, doxxers are vigilante scumbags. And they need to sort their lives and morals out before they go pointing fingers at others.
Can't tell if title is a Hamlet quote or a Denmark diss.
I'm confused.

Did something happen or what?
*Gets downstairs in the morning looking amazing as always*
*Checks forums to see a Hamlet quote*
*Flashbacks to second year of university*
*Goes back to bed*
To dox or not to dox.
Guess they stepped on one lego brick too many..
Unsure if the title is serious or not. Bad apples exist everywhere, Denmark is no exception ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"There is something rotten in the Kingdom of Denmark."
I am quite confused what this has to do with danes in particular or the state of Denmark. Perhaps they invented doxxing legobricks?
In all reality, I'm actually concerned for my own wellbeing after being inadvertently dragged into this grubby feud between the two e-factions.
30/09/2018 15:45Posted by Hillary
In all reality, I'm actually concerned for my own wellbeing after being inadvertently dragged into this grubby feud between the two e-factions.

lol
I just don't get why people treat the roleplaying community in a western high fantasy massively multiplayer online roleplaying ground as though it was some form of secondary school playground; open a window. It's a hobby.
30/09/2018 17:13Posted by Aerilen
I just don't get why people treat the roleplaying community in a western high fantasy massively multiplayer online roleplaying ground as though it was some form of secondary school playground; open a window. It's a hobby.

Some people honestly cannot leave behind their past if bullied or they were the bully or the popular kid.
Denmark is a lovely place, not sure what the fuss is about.

And since we're doing The Bard...Hamlet no less!

30/09/2018 15:45Posted by Hillary

"For 'tis the sport to have the engineer
Hoist with his own petard."
Please tell exactly what happened, it would be easier to get the message to the right place if we know what happened :)

And I am very confused as well, is this a real complaint or are we talking about something roleplay-ish? o.O

What Ravenday wrote is true, if you by any chance think that some danes (or germans) are going in stealth mode to spy on you, throw them a pølse... For best results a frankfurter is the choice, no one can resist those - is my experince with danes.
01/10/2018 08:12Posted by Moothilda
Please tell exactly what happened, it would be easier to get the message to the right place if we know what happened :)

Officers from the stormwake allegiance were outed for doxxing and generally being dumbos to other people. The person posting this also did doxxing by sharing stuff and did this in a very name & shame manner. People got angry, thread got deleted.

As for the danes, I think it's just a shakespeare refference.
01/10/2018 08:53Posted by Vixí
01/10/2018 08:12Posted by Moothilda

Officers from the stormwake allegiance were outed for doxxing and generally being dumbos to other people. The person posting this also did doxxing by sharing stuff and did this in a very name & shame manner. People got angry, thread got deleted.

As for the danes, I think it's just a shakespeare refference.

At least we know which guild to avoid now