My Experience with Loot System

General
-Loot/drop (RNG) system is f***ing pile of s**t !
- Azerite system is total fail and frustrating...
-Getting same type of gear over and over and over again when i have 380, 375ilvl pieces !
-running with all 3 azerites on 340ilvl... while i have 361ilvl equipped. (366 in bag)
-just got today 370ilvl azerite from M+ weekly chest with the WORST USELESS traits, so i'm not gonna use it ! TY RNG (BLIZZ).
-i was stuck at 350 ilvl for 2! WEEKS while i was hard farming high keys and getting NOTHING TO UPGRADE MY GEAR !
- i had so far only 2x Titanforged items. (one was loooong time ago only 355ilvl)
- literally 0x drop from all world bosses (world and warfront) !!! WTF ?!?!?!
- after killing Fetid Devourer 3x on normal + 3x on HC (+1 extra kill for second bonus roll) + 4x bonus roll = 10x chance to drop item... i got only useless cloack from normal difficulty... that's 1 s**t item / 10 chances !? like WTF !?
- bonus roll is useless... 1/5 item drop !! bonus roll should give 50% chance to item drop...
- i feel like RNG is bullying me :(

- I'm not asking for upgrade item every M+ run... i just don't wanna be stuck at same item ilvl for 1-2 weeks of farming a lot of high M+ dungs getting nothing.

-also... make Weekly M+ chest generate 3 random pieces and give us ability to choose ONE of them.

-create some bad luck protection like it was with legendary drop.
"Farming high keys", you've done one 9 and didn't make it on time, you're 3/8 HC and 361.

Sure, you're lacking some pieces but you're looking at what you don't have and forgetting when you get good stuff.
I mean if u actually play the game at a good level, you'll get the gear.. Im 380 and all 3 of my alts are 370+
03/10/2018 23:39Posted by Dejarous
"Farming high keys", you've done one 9 and didn't make it on time, you're 3/8 HC and 361.

Sure, you're lacking some pieces but you're looking at what you don't have and forgetting when you get good stuff.

03/10/2018 23:12Posted by Gloomie
i was hard farming high keys

is related to
i was stuck at 350 ilvl for 2! WEEKS

it's like 2-3 weeks ago... when i started getting gear and i wasn't even farming that much..
now i don't farm that much because it's pointless for me.
next pointless thing for me is doing all bosses in raid... i don't need that loot with bad Secondary stats... that's why i don't even have run brainless normal Uldir.

stop digging s**t when you don't know backround.
I'm not tryharding but at the same time i'm not casual noob... i know what to do.. but i don't wanna do super high keys 11+ knowing it's pointless...
Eight... Pairs... Of... 370... Boots...

help me
04/10/2018 08:30Posted by Jamíé

help me

i know how you feel... FeelsBadMan
this needs to be fixed
-also... make Weekly M+ chest generate 3 random pieces and give us ability to choose ONE of them.
This change woudl actually motivate me to do M+ on alts. The total RNG killed it for me or the 1% chance on azerite armor.
wooow third Titanforged this expansion dropped...
guess what ANOTHER WRIST 385ilvl WHEN I HAVE 380 (titanforged) WITH BETTER SECONDARY STATS
only f**king wrists !!!!!!!!!
OMFG I'M SOOOO MAD !!!!!!!!! >:(
I'm unlucky even when i get lucky... WTF this must be JOKE !

help me

i know how you feel... FeelsBadMan
this needs to be fixed

I laughed so hard at this, that it somewhat excuses Blizz's failings.
My stomach...
I’m gonna take a wild guess and say you didn’t get what you wanted this week. Lol.